What are some of your sexual fantasies you love to live out?

What are some of your sexual fantasies you love to live out?

THICC

don't want to say; too embarrssing

SHOWERING ALL THICCKIND WITH THE WATERS OF LIFE

I would have really enjoyed fucking my sister, but i'm an only child.

Actually, honestly, i have a weird anti-sexual fantasy involving that.

I'd like to believe my sister would be a complete teasing bitch. She'd know about my incest fetish and tease, but never give it up. And we'd have a fun dynamic like that. I don't have that fantasy like, the teasing would turn me on, but rather i think it would just be fun to have a sister like that.

I think having sex with one of your relatives and rape is quite common.

The statistics are kind of... unreliable right now.

Incest is illegal, and we know what we do about it mostly when it is a case of rape, because somebody goes to a hospital or gets caught.

So it's not really possible to get a fair sample.

Like, we know most of what we know about pedophiles because we study the ones who got caught and went to jail, so we're inherently working with a biased sample. Non-molesting pedophiles aren't eager to make themselves known.

But yes based on available evidence, incest and rape usually go together. I wouldn't want to rape my sister though. (rape-play, maybe) I just think it would be really fun to have that person as a sister. She knows i'm into incest, knows i'm into her as her brother, and rather than just being disgusted and hating me, she decides to constantly fuck with me. That's just an awesome woman.

I don't necessarily see what's wrong with close relatives teasing or having sex with each, so long as they know the risk involve. (pregnancy)

I think many people would love to live out their fantasies if a brothel was available to them or if society began to collapse and change it's norms.

Also I agree.

Rape

Less extreme than some of the others on here, but Damsel in Distress. Basically she has a problem, I fix it, she's so grateful that she lets me fuck her. Common fantasy, but I feel like little to no chance of it happening organically.

bump

none because I respect women and wouldn't do anything to ruin someones life

Give a handjob..

Not sure if troll but it is possible to have a sexual fantasy that involves respecting women and not ruining anyone's lives. It's a fucking fantasy it can be whatever the hell you want.

Have you tried craigslist?

A really obnoxious feminist looks at me with total contempt and sarcastically tells me to eat her ass. Then I tell her, "Okay, I'll do it." This catches her off guard, but she agrees – and then I just dive in and bury my tongue in her asshole.

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her cute little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

Swallowing BBC most likely
I just can't muster up the courage to go out and find one

I'm Dutch :/

watching my sister getting raped

I want to shave his head and make him wear an Emma Watson wig, then have Emma apply makeup to him and make him suck my dick while she watches him and tells him to be a good little slut.
then as I cum I kiss Emma and slip her the tongue.

Ah sorry, if you don't have an equivalent I guess it's just searching at bars and shit.

yes but this shitty place is notorious for retards having fantasies that involve illegal shit like rape, incest or child molestation. Any other fantasies are too boring for anyone to talk about here.

>No homo

I'm a 17th century colonist who finds an African tribe and force fucks the girls. I become the king of this tribe and all the families have to give up their hot daughters for me to fuck on command.

not your personal army

Where I find a BBC that won't try to rob me?

I want to shit down Emma Watson's throat

I want to watch a stranger fuck my girlfriend in front of me.

I want her to shit down my throat. Maybe we can arrange a human centipede kinda thing.

having sex with someone

The one where I fap alone on my couch

I want to hook up with a negress like in the image, one with huuuuge big soft titties and a big soft belly.
then I want her to make me wear a cock-cage, and then she lays down on her big bed all naked and tells me to do whatever I want.

Oh how I'd drown on top of that soft warm body, my poor penis trying to escape its cage as I try to embrace both tits at once but just end up being enveloped by them.

all while she giggles and talk about how crazy those white bois are for big black titties.

We can dance

I just want to go into the office one day and spray piss and diarrhea over everyone

When I heard about him doing this I thought it was stupid as hell.

Exposing nudes of feminist and leftist women to trump supporters.

I only have one really.
You know those fibreglass statues like the Ronald McDonald ones outside McDonalds? I'd like to be one of those. Kids would walk past me, wondering why I'm there, maybe they'd climb on me and I stand there, unable to move. People would kick me. Teenagers would carve graffiti into me. I'd get gum stuck into and on me. Animals would nest and roost inside me. In the cold I would freeze and in the sun's ultra violet rays I would slowly fade. Inside I would fill with rubbish and stagnant water. People would try and steal me. In photographs in the park I would stand there in the background. Maybe I would be destroyed in a random act of vandalism or stolen and dumped. Maybe I would make it to the end, a cataclysmic flood, perhaps a meteor would wipe out our race from the surface of this planet or perhaps we would be our own end and smother ourselves in a shroud of nuclear debris. Maybe I would still stand there as I eroded before the wind or water as our skeletons are swallowed by our sun.

I wanna bang my wife's sister.

>be me
>know sexy girl on internet
>she sends me a sexy pic
>print it out and laminate it
>invite buddy
>have her on cam watching
>we jerk each other off onto her picture
>she cheers us on
>we cum all over the picture
>zoom in on the picture
>she gives a big thumbs up
>she sends me another sexy pic for next time ;)

when you need a cock ring for that small a dick, you know you're destined for cuckolding

suck a fuck

+1 (404) 550-6011

fuck me

and how precisely does one suck a fuck?

The women in my life have literally fulfilled every fantasy I've had. Out of ideas.

Give me ideas, Sup Forums!!!

thread's full of ideas Captain Vanillasex

Could u do it with my gf ? Do u have kik ?

have your gf fuck herself with one of your turds. Me and my wife did that so often she gave birth to a brown baby!

I have a thing for spit/snot/phlegm, especially phlegm

Once drank an ENTIRE glass of a female friend's, which was awesome.

Pic unrelated.

jfc, this made me gag

You suck the merged juices of copulation off a dick.

Someone sucks your balls while you fuck

This is going to sound ridiculous but I'm dying to cum inside girls. All I want to do is pump a girl full of my seed. I want to impregnate at least 5 different girls, each from a different ethnicity. I want to knock up blonde white girl, I want to knock up black girl, I want to knock up latina, I want to knock up Asian girl.

I want a girl to scoop up some of my cum from her inside her pussy and eat it

wanna have some hot chick i can sext with

Why? It ain't that bad, same consistency as cum but almost tasteless.

I feel this in my souls bones, user.

My fantasy would be to suck off a dozen moderately hung guys of various nationalities and ethnicity and have them paint and fill me with their semen. It would be made even better if they started taking turns fucking my cunt and arse while I was covered in the boy goo. Mmph.

Pretty generic stuff, huh?

Didn't mean to link to .

How serious are you though? Cause that sounds like a nightmare imo

damn, I thought someone else wanted to spray piss and diarrhea round the office

I agree, this girl is living my dream

Oh, I do. I fucking hate my job and 90%+ of my coworkers. I'd relish it honestly. Probably cackle wildly even.

I just wanna be eaten tbh. Not live cause that shit would hurt.

Shout out to the armchair psychiatrists of Sup Forums! Why do I think this is such a hot idea?

Have to agree with you

A fav of mine is bukkake where the girl gets fucked while the guys all cum on her, those lucky lil bitches

Abduct couple, secure them in bondage so that they are face to face and can see nothing else. Set up cameras to be able to watch their faces while violating each of them. Perhaps get them in an over/under position, blast them with hypno audio and violate them as they fuck each other. That would require leaving their legs free to arrange access to each of them, allowing an extra layer of submission by caning them for resisting.

Receive oral, being kept on edge for hours.

fucking sauce, for the love of god.

i love girls that are into bukkake. it's so hot fucking them while they tell me about how they want to be face fucked and used as a human cum rag by multiple guys.

i dated a girl once who was heavy grinding on this guy at a party (i was into that) and he pulled his dick out while they were in the corner and she made him cum with her ass and hand down the backs of her legs all over the stockings she was wearing. it used to drive me crazy to fuck her while she wore them after that.

pic semi-related.