Which is your favorite Slavic country?

Which is your favorite Slavic country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Europe#Frequencies_in_some_ethnic_groups_in_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Austria

Poland, the only based one.

Russia

latvia

>Kosovo
>Slavic

other slavic countries have useless languages compare to russian

England

Russia
Also Czechs for beer and food

Indonesia

Ukraine

Poland, not even kidding. Beautiful cities, amazing women and somehow developed.

Russia

Poland

Austria

Serbia

Spic
wop
mongol

Slovakia.
Now export kofola in France pls.

in this order

Bosnia
Albania
Poland
Ukraine
Mother Russia

Finland

Czechia a cute.

Slavs are subhumans, especially Servs and SLAVEnians desu

I knew the slav people are descendants of Scythae. what a cool.

>Albania
>Kosovo

Czech Praha

This.

didn't except anyone to say Slovakia. thx frenchbro.

Poland.

>tfw nobody said Croatia

Feels bad.

been there many times. like croatia desu. but its a bit balkan for my taste

Croatia

Croatia

Ukraine for the strippers

why would anyone like this shithole

Poland

My own

Slovakia

thx bro :3

>t.srbin

Slovakia.

Probably also Bulgaria and Serbia. I liked them all but Slovakia was the cleanest and had the nicest people.

Kurvatska*

UstaĊĦaboo

Isn't Lithuania Slavic?

Belarus

They're Balts

>Bulgaria
>Which is your favorite Slavic country?
Slavic, not Turkic, dude

Wtf is a balt? Aren't they just lost Slavs?

Poland

Latvia = Balt
Lithuania = Balt
Estonia = Finno-Ugoric

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balts

Boland

Boland, because he's my husband.

What for?

Belarus is a qt country, I wish they were better friends with us and not cucked by Russia

Yeah but hasn't lith/lat been ruled by Poland/Russia for basically thousands of years? How can those people living there today not be Slavic after all the raping and genociding that surely happened? Have we genetically tested them? I bet they're just Slavs at this point

Russia, even though I like the other East Slavic countries as well

We don't even have a choice, pole.

>I bet they're just Slavs at this point
Look at this map.

Ah thanks a lot

So they're basically finno-slavs at this point.

Croatia.
Second would be Bosnia if it didn't have any Muslims or Serbs.

Poland, Czechia, Slovakia and Slovenia are also cool. The rest are shitholes.

Mine and Czechia.

The Balts and Slavs used to be one tribe but they split a very long time ago.

Only the ruling classes of Lithuania were polonised. This means that they adopted Polish culture, but genetically they were still Baltic (most similar to Finnic people and northern "slavs", who are just russified/slavified finno-ugrics, or old balts. Baltic tribes used to extend from Gdansk/Danzig to modern-day Moscow.)

Croatia too, great sea.

Kosovo

>slavs

>genetically tested them

why are people so dumb

What?

Slavs aren't a race. Slavs are a linguistic group. For example a Macedonian (Macedonia is a slavic nation) would be genetically closer to a Greek, an Italian or a Turk than to a Pole, who in turn would be genetically closer to a German, a Lithuanian or a Russian.

Estonia tbqh familia

I think Slavs are a race tbch

That genetic map kinda shows it.

No, it shows what I said. Look at the circles for Bulgaria and Serbia for example.

Yes. Fun fact, northern Russian is slavic only on 6%:

Russians (Northern): R1a (Slavic) -- 6.1%, R1b (Celtic, Saxon) -- 33.4%, I (Nordic, Gemanic) -- 14.5%, N (Siberian, Finno-Ugoric) -- 41.3%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Europe#Frequencies_in_some_ethnic_groups_in_Europe

Cool Table.

It only shows Bulgars and Serbs are Turks who speak a Slavic language. And that East Germans and Austrians are assimilated Sorbs and Carinthian Slovenes.

thanks

leafs are only capable of two dimensional thought.

Stop cherrypicking. It shows exactly what I said. By all academic definitions, Slavs aren't a race. That map only proves that claim.

I just see a bunch of Slav DNA mixed in with greco-roman/turk which makes sense

Oh, so you're trolling

Having a choice is only a matter of how pissed off you are

Slavs are a linguistic group
aR1ans are a race, i.e. a haplogroup

While they're wrong, neither do haplogroups.

But don't let that stop retarded autists from pretending that they wuz kangz

True

80 replies in and no Slovenia. W-what happened, guys?

unfortunately belarus is a classic example of "it's shit but it's stable" (chujowo ale stabilnie)

>Slavs aren't a race. Slavs are a linguistic group.

That's the most retarded thing I hear on the internet. Yes, when people talk about Slavs, they mostly mean the linguistic group. But how did, Macedonians, for example, start speaking Slavic? Did all these non-Slavic people just collectively decide to start speaking this cool new language one day? No, they obviously adopted it from (ethnic) Slavs.

What else do us leafs do?

Stabilnie chujowo then.

belaruse

Poland and Bosnia

Poland. Polish people are so chill, honestly never met one that isn't a total bro.

you are irrelevant and boring, likie austria
congrats

Slovenia and Czech Republic

Our shitposting has tarnished our reputation.

F-fuck you Hanz. The south will rise again. Go Bavaria!

According to all the statistics I see lately, they really, really dislike the Romanians for some reason though. Don't know why, I don't think our gypsies go to Poland to fuck shit up, do they?

And when did "ethnic slavitude" begin, russki?

The answer is that you don't know, and most likely nobody knows and ever will know, because it requires:

Positive dna AND linguistic evidence

negative dna AND linguistic evidence from the areas around where the aforementioned evidence comes from.

So you just said that the Macedonians are racially the same as Poles or Russians because their grand-grand-grand-grand-grand-father on their mother's side settled there after having born in Ukraine and then taught the local peoples and future conquerors the language?
Interesting!

I might have contributed to that.

They are not a race but neither they are a completely uncorrelated group of people. Poles, Slovaks, Czechs, Ukrainians and south Russian are mostly truly Slavic.

>So you just said that the Macedonians are racially the same as Poles or Russians

I never said that. Learn to read.