Prostate/Anal Orgasms?

Prostate/Anal Orgasms?
Has Sup Forums achieved this holy grail? How did you do it and what did you use?
General butt stuff thread I guess?

>inb4 stuff in butt is gay

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B015JEVCTE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506297602&sr=1-3&dpPl=1&dpID=41nDTJ+dOeL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

butt stuff is gay

Took over 5 years of trying (every now and then). It's difficult.

Try the NJoy pure wand. But practice and mental state are a huge part of it.

Also, it's far easier if you haven't ejaculated in a few days.

only if you use a dick

I used a hooker to give me an amazing prostate orgasm. My knees were shaking for half an hour afterwards. Best orgasm ever

small vibrator

/thread

Why is butt stuff gay. but dick stuff straight?
I mean since both genders have butts, aren't dick-stuff technically more gay?

>NJoy pure wand

This is going to be my next toy, they're just kind of spendy for something I'll put in my ass but I keep hearing great things about them.

It's not something that happens instantly, it took me awhile to achieve my first one. Practice!

>How did you do it and what did you use?
bbc

I've gotten really close but haven't been able to quite get over the edge. It's kind of frustrating actually.

my gf is trying to talk me into getting a prostate toy, how good is it?

Damn, your gf sounds like a good egg.

Personally, it took me some time to become comfortable with putting stuff in my ass and finding what feels good for me. Even now I'm still experimenting. There are so many toys and options out there, but It's nice when you figure it out. Even the times when I've felt discomfort, I've always cum harder with something inside of me without exception.

It's definitely worth trying out, but it might take some time to find something that works for you. Lots of toys out there designed for prostates specifically... butt plugs and dildos are nice too.

The first time was with a 5" dildo and I rode it and it seemed to run me the right way to get me off hands free. The second time was with a prostate massage and I was just in bed and I got into the flow of things that one too was awesome. You just gotta find what feels right to you. You will know it when you feel it.

I have a medium Terra from Bad Dragon that gets me off every time. As soon as I start to cum, I bury the knot and it feels incredible. Way bigger loads than regular masturbation. No homo

Correction...it's Nova. My Terra is a large. Can't quite take all of it yet.

is there a trick to it or does just having it in there make it better?

Perseverance is the key and you have to let your ass relax enough to really enjoy the penetration. Firm but flexible worked for me.

does it involve any thrusting?

But I poop from there

This is what I use. Works every time

Do you touch your dick at all to orgasm?

everyone is different.
I like riding things more than I enjoy plugs, but I do still enjoy them. I like putting in my prostate massager, laying down, and just tensing my PC muscles for the prostate stim.

plugs and prostate massager are a good place to start just to get used to it, in my experience, and flexing/convulsing those muscles with them in will give some pleasant results. or something like pic related so you can probe around and get an idea of what feels good for you.

a healthy amount of lube is a must always too. you could even lube up and explore massager your prostate with your fingers, but in my experience toys are way better than your own finger. maybe try getting your gf to give you a prostate massage.

I don't understand how these things worse. doesn't it spin around? or does it just vibrate?

it vibrates

here, have a cool image

discord gg/xJXfhAX

Very important not to, at least for most people. The sensation from the prostate is subtle and it will take you time to hone in on it. Touching the penis sends a signal that is 100 times stronger and will override the others.

Patience and relaxation.

No, I don't. Usually, it only gets hard right before I cum.

put buckshot into your head and get off our boards

Just had one last night

Protip don't fap for a few days, then take a nice dildo that serves you well, and find your prostate.
(It's the one place in your bum that gives you that feeling different from the rest)

Go to town and win

Woman

For me it's easier to achieve an orgasm through anal sex over vaginal

Tried maybe 1000 times, what finally did it was Rebellious Ryan on a door

Ok good just making sure I've been trying for a while I have jacked off for a couple months not even edging. I'll keep riding I feel like I'm definitely getting closer

I seems I get hard right on insertion then have like a half chubby the whole time I'm riding. Wish it would be shriveled up and tiny while riding I want to come while being completely soft. Never came from any before. I might have milked my self lately though because the stuff coming out lately smells more and more like come but is still mostly clear coming out.

Tried it many times. Never ended in an orgasm, just a ton of prostate milking sessions.

Tbh it just doesn't feel good enough for me to get off to.

I've been doing butt stuff for a while but I always seem to come across the issue that it kinda hits a wall and wont go further, I don't have an actual dildo but would having one change this? I hope to be able to take one of those long as fuck 18 inch ones in the future but how do I just get past that "wall" ?

Bout to go to lions den for but stuff, kinda embarrassing but i'm sure the clerks have seen worse.

Anyone got recommendations

The angle of insertion is probably the most important thing. From the sounds of it you'll want to have it angled up towards your colon then stick it in there and straighten it out.

been trying for years, it feels good and i cum harder form stimulation back there but i cannot get p-spot orgasm yet.

I can't speak on getting past the wall, but using a toy is much better than using fingers.

wish my gf (now ex) was like that. years of trying to get her to peg me... nothing.

Whilst poking the wall just before the prostate I've been able to get 2 waves of pleasure before nothing other than more precum. The waves are definitely to do with the prostate, kimd of hard to explain but they seem to start around my penis then spread outwards all over the body. I can especially feel em when thyley reach my toes. So I'm onnthe right track but without an actual toy I'm stuck trying to improvise with random stuff from home.

fpbp
fucking faggot

I use a fairly large glass plug, insert it and have wife ride me. It grinds up and down with the thrusts and makes a fantastic orgasm.

lets see a pic of it

eh, nothing to be embarrassed about. they've no doubt seen much worse than some guy experimenting with his prostate.

there are a lot of options though... from prostate massagess to butt plugs and dildos.. it can take some time to find something that works perfectly for you or maybe you'll find it right away.

I recommend something to probe with, that you can get direct/forceful stimulation with, and a plug or prostate massager that you can leave and relax with. best of both words. a couple toys to start with is a good idea imo.

a proper toy is worth investing in. you can find some pretty cheap ones online if money is an issue... just stick to safe materials like glass, silicone, or steel. stay away from weird jelly toys.

You will not be disappointed. The big end seems too much, but just work at it until it "pops" in. At that exact moment, you will see God

how flexible are silicone dildos? can they compensate for that sharp sigmoid turn?

Not right now you don't

2nd sphincter

Stay away from the silicone ones if you're aiming for the prostate. They tend to be too flexible and won't hit the prostate right.

I'd like to get something cheap but reliable/safe from amazon since they can deliver to the lockers near ny house rather than to my door. Does this look ok?

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B015JEVCTE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1506297602&sr=1-3&dpPl=1&dpID=41nDTJ+dOeL&ref=plSrch

got kik?

and if I'm just aiming for "depth exploration" ?

>Took over 5 years of trying
WHOA

What method(s) were you using? I know everyone is slightly different, but for me it only took a few months when trying maybe twice a month?

I also plan on getting the Njoy wand, I keep hearing about it.

I really want one. I've heard nothing but great things about them. I have pic related on the way to me. I was trying to find a cheaper alternative to what the njoy wand can offer and this seemed like a good place to start. plus that huge plug on the end... it's like a buttplug in itself. people in reviews say they wear it around the house and what not.

still, the njoy will be the end game. I just have trouble justifying the price atm, but one day...

I'm getting pic related because I found my little silicone dildo to not be stiff enough for the stimulation I wanted. I like my little dildo, It feels nice to ride, but you've got to angle it accordingly to really hit the p-spot right.

looks like a nice place to start, definitely. seems like a versatile toy, although I have never tried out any plastic toys like that. the bulbs seem like they might make thrusting/fucking with it a bit more difficult, but again I don't have any experience with that style of toy.

yeah some famous people reached out to him

When I rode it it was minimal thrusting. Because I had the 5"er as deep as it went and I didn't go all the way up on it but it was deep. It felt awesome.