2016 Rio Olympic Games to witness greatest int'l terrorist act in history

So you Sup Forumsfags think that ISIS will miss the opportunity to score a huge killing spree in Rio 2016?

It's loud and clear that the goatfuckers at ISIS are preparing something big. Impeached prez Dilma Rousseff has abolished visa for any country during the games. Nothing less to be expected from a former communist guerrilla fighter.

>Former football world champion Rivaldo says "Don't come to the Rio Olympics":

edition.cnn.com/2016/05/11/sport/rivaldo-brazil-olympics-2016/

>Paris-like terror attack imminent during the games, brazilian intelligence agency warns:

ibtimes.co.uk/war-isis-brazil-warns-daesh-could-hit-rio-olympics-2016-paris-style-terror-attack-1555191

>Brazilian army prepares for war in the streets:
express.co.uk/news/world/651978/isis-islamic-state-is-isil-daesh-olympic-games-rio-2016-brazil-zika-terror-attack

If you're to come, go /k/. These ragheads are in for no joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2016/05/20/mourad-laachraoui-olympics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody cares about your retard olymipcs. Football EM is up next.

Seconded, we're probably going to be paying more attention to some dumb tourist and/or athlete that ends up getting gruesomely murdered in some favela because they had no common sense.

That or doping bullshit.

They'll have their work cut out from them.

IIRC Rio's homicide rate is like 40 per 100K, that's like seven a day... and that's just the successful killings.

You don't have enough Muslims to form police-free Muslim enclaves from which to launch Paris-style attacks.

Plus your Police are Right Wing Death Squads.

60k, not counting the unreported killings

sandniggers vs spics? i've got my popcorn ready

>Olympics

who cares

BELGIUM ARE SENDING THE BROTHER OF ONE THE BRUSSELS & PARIS ATTACKERS TO RIO

In their Olympic team, they are sending the brother of one of the terrorists over. He lived with his family, the same families that kept the terrorists hidden for months and attacked police whenever they searched or raided looking for them.

BELGIUM ARE SENDING TERRORISTS IN THIER OLYMPIC TEAM

mashable.com/2016/05/20/mourad-laachraoui-olympics/

>Attacking soccer games
Well if they're going to kill people I'm glad they are targeting venues with the most effeminate beta males.

>Right wing death squads
>Cuckstralian
>Implying I care

>After winning Europe's taekwondo championship, Mourad Laachraoui is Rio-bound for the 2016 Summer Olympics, where he'll represent Belgium.

>But that's just the beginning of this story.

>Mourad once had an older brother named Najim Laachraoui. Two months ago, Najim was one of three suicide bombers who attacked the Belgian capital of Brussels and killed 32 victims. Najim also allegedly helped make bombs for last November's attacks in Paris, which left 130 dead.

>Now Mourad is headed to the Olympics.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Who cares? I'm craving for bloodshed. We all need it from time to tiem.

I think next months Euro 2016's are going to be a taster of things to come.
>1 country
>10 separate cities
>24 teams
>upwards of 3 million travelling fans aswell as all those coming
>Amid a backdrop of terrorism and mass invasion via migration.

I'll be very surprised if nothing happens in a 18% muslim country where over 60% of 18-24 year olds support IS's views of the west.

I don't think right wing death squad qualifies as an insult on this board.

????
I'm saying that's a good thing, if/when Europe has RWDS it will no longer have a Muslim terror problem. You have them (I hope?), so therefore you will be able to deal will Muslims behaving like Muslims should you ever get them in numbers.

literally noone

NOONE

is going to the 2016 games in Rio

It will be the biggest olympic flop of all history
and brasil and communism will be 100% to blame

This is actually a very welcome solution.

All the OFF DUTY cops will fuck shit up.

How could it be an insult?
>right wing
A virtue
>kill commies, jihadis and other enemies and undesirables
A virtue

Brings a smile to my face just hearing the words

Just had a brainfart...apologies. As for the death squads, we don't have a good one in Rio since 1996.

>isis attacks brazil
>gets infected with zika
>makes retarded microcephaly isis babies

>He doesn't think we don't have right wing death squads
BOPE. hell our regular ass PM would qualify to it, easily.

Count your fucking lucky stars our military for some reason is right wing or we would already be in a dictatorship a la Venezuela.

#notallmuslims

Yeah I'm saying it's a good thing. Your RWDS police would purge a Muslim enclave in it's infancy and not allow it to fester into a Jihadi enclave, like in Brussles and Paris, from which to launch attacks from.

I wish. Our police is currently restricted to .40 SW carbines, while the sandnogs have PKMs and AKs. Just like our current war on drugs routine.

BOPE?

They are anything but death squads anymore...sadly.

Lol no. They try stockpiling supplies down there, the local gangs will kill their asses for thinking someone is trying to muscle in on their turf.

>yfw Cunha kills both Dilma and Temer at the opening ceremony and becomes the new President

And considering our laws we wouldn't even be able to impeach him since those actions would have been before the start of his mandate.

fucking kek

That'd be an interesting premise...too bad the rape toll would have to be too high in order to make up for something in the numbers.

fuck off

Rimjob

If I came to Brazil and knocked up some
Broad while visiting and fled, would she ever find me?

They are extremely corrupit and the Federal Police says to never trust them.

>Piss off every left wing and PMDBista on the country

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, no way this is going to end in civil war.

>Brazilian intelligence agency
Millions of man-hours of hue-ing on MMOs do not count as military intelligence prowess

Nice dubs, fellow monkey

I like you brazil. I look forward to our great alliance

The terrorist will be hard pressed to out do the brazilians on terrorizing tourists.

Bahaha I hope that awkward-headed motherfucker wins Belgium's only gold medal

Am I awaited in the Trumpistan???