Nair cuz hair

Nair cuz hair

Other urls found in this thread:

upvir.al/ref/c9436245
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sair cuz bare.

yum.. moar!

Now how do you remove it all correctly? No ingrown hairs?

Bareeeeee

I get razor bumps really bad but when I Nair my ass it's not too bad until a week later. But it's just something I have to deal with

amazing ass!.. can u spread your cheeks so i can see what a good job u did?

Nooks and crannies

my mouth just watered lmao! what i'd do to that asshole woo! moar spread please!?

I always nair my genitals and asshole. Best way to remove hair

looks tasty

HOLY SHIT I HAVE THAT SAME BLANKET

I used to watch tv at night and get snuggled up in it all the time.

Do you just wipe with a cloth to remove I and the hair roots? I could only get the roots out on some hairs, maybe I left it on too long? Or do you have to wipe like an inch of at a time and rinse the wipe another inch and rinse? For me the hairs came out but they broke at the skin level instead of coming out completely with the root. It looked like I just shaved, I removed it from each section with one big wipe and only the roots came out on where I began wiping

Which kind of nair do you use?

can we get more ass pics?

I usually keep it on for no more than 15 mins. I take a damp wash cloth and wipe small sections at a time and then rinse the cloth with water then repeat.
I don't know how much of the root I'm getting however I'm pretty sure no matter what I'll always have ass hair which sucks COCK. I have a decent ass minus the hair.

That balanket is the best!!

Okay thanks. How long do you let your hair grow before using it?

i actually like the hair ;)

Regular hair. The sensitive stuff doesn't work

I could do it every other week but it just depends what kinda mood I'm in Haha

Anything more than two weeks is unbearable

Want to see it before I nair?

yes definitely please!

show me everything u got ;)

you've heard of elf on a shelf, now get ready for Nair on a bear

Lol ok I was just wondering for myself to know if it works better to do it when the hair is really short or if it works better when the hairs like a half centimeter long

bump!

.........waiting

Looking for the pictures in some hidden folders. Bump for a few till I find

bump

Bump

blump

Bumpin

I literally don't have any of my hairy ass. I wasn't the one to say I had any!

Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, i am whoring out my Ref number, do you know how much crack i could buy for 1btc. Just need your email to signup Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

ok forget the hairy pics.. just take some new ones now. my cock can't handle the suspense

@work

I can hear my coworkers talking outside the door

wow that's beautiful! thanks so much!

i wish u can send me more without this thread dying :/

do u have kik? :)

would lick that asshole for hours! more!

Why waste money on Nair when it grows back a week later?

DANICA????

uh oh!.. is somebody busted? who is this danica??

WTF?!

WHO IS THIS?! Text me right now!

I'm definitely not Dinca? Is that even a name? Lol
& because hair on me, for me personally, is nasty.
People buy thousand dollar boob jobs and in just here buying a 5 dollar a bottle Nair lol

I want to see where this goes...

Do you live in cali? live in a second story of a horseshoe shaped apartment complex?

I don't have your number

:P

Kek if you actually believe this is a real image.

well this thread is bs now because there's someone's tryna act like me lmoa k bye betchessssss

noooo dnt go!.. obviously i can tell it's the real you. stay n keep sending me pics like you've been doing for the past 2 hours lmao

I don't even know why I'm sending you guys pics LMAO this is now what I thought I'd be doing today

ok,I'll stay. What you want to see? Be nice

i've been nice!. i've been the only one asking to see your pics in the whole thread lol.. u think u can take more pics at work? the the bathroom? more ass spread!!

grab your tits

i know the answer is no and i do appreciate your asshole but im sorry i just have to ask i would never forgive myself if I didnt but, do you have any pictures of you pinching a turd perhaps. or even of some stock fotos you may have on your phone of turds you've pinched in the past? i am a huge fan of your asshole thank you

niggers did 911 fuel beams

where do you work ms pretty asshole lady? and how old and tall are you

can we have more asshole please?

ah fuck man! she's gone :/

beautiful asshole, nonetheless :)

god bless her and she tallked like us degens, she spends time here, and she had that asshole, honestly i like it fuzzy on her but not complaining with nair

Exactly dude!! i was the only one asking for asshole spreads earlier.. i completely fell in love with it! hairy or not... i miss her :'(

HAHAHAHAAH U GUYS KILL ME LMAO I LOVE Sup Forums

i prefer hairy on a ass/asshole like that im old im sorry my fetish sue me

People at work r lilshits

any more pics from before nair?
show that hair pls

omg you're back!! YESSS

wanna sniff it

and press my tongue on it feel its texture, keep it pressed on it and shuimmy it pressed

god please this

give it butterfly kisses, soft tender kisses directly on her crinkly hole, thencslowly french kiss it like i would her real mouth , have her smoke a blunt and watch a movie on her stomach pillow under pelvis, my cock throbs

I was masturbating in the bathroom to orgasm and took a video. Don't know how to webm though...

oh shit, i got the only boner!.. that's exactly what i would do with her.. i'll suck n taste all the honey out that asshole all night long!. fuck!

o jesus im old someone help this girl please wanna see pussy rubb

omg someone tell her how to webm!!!

old asshole fan can email help can you email it to me miss asshole lady , where do you work? want to fap but need context

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Keep in mind that this board doesn't allow for webms with sound, and there's a limit (I think 4mb) to how large the file can be. I don't know much about this. So, if anyone else is able to help her, please do

I'm not webcaming u guys lol
So if someone posts a link IT AINT ME YALL BE SAFE

ok no prob.. did u figure out how to webm ur video?

more pics please

bump