ITT: hate on shit rappers

how do people like this get famous?? it's all in the beats they don't spit any hard shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBmQnh4eS_w
youtube.com/watch?v=JFPTrpQ_axk
soundcloud.com/freddie-floyd/tsunami-feat-chris-nero-prod?in=freddie-floyd/sets/no-parking-full-album
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dude but the emotion in his voice style

It's mostly how you market yourself, not necessarily how technically talented you are (since your producer does most of the work for you).

most people wont listen to beats

youtube.com/watch?v=PBmQnh4eS_w
he has some ability but his main talent is just riding the beat in a way that doesn't require a whole lot of thought to follow and doesn't overshadow the production while still staying catchy and somewhat interesting

represent
molly percocet

Flow
Either you have it or you don't
For this reason Illterate black thugs can destroy godly beats. Godly flow + godly production = success
Lyricism is dead

lyricism's dead
existential dread
shoot me in the head

youtube.com/watch?v=JFPTrpQ_axk
>not understanding the genius of young thug

>Flow
>Either you have it or you don't

this. guys who trash young thug just don't get it. the guy is a legit prodigy when it comes to flow and melody. there is a reason why 3stacks calls him his favorite right now. he sees the same genius in thug that he knows he has, he's just too humble to say the latter part.

unacceptable:
xxxtensioncord
lil yachty
kodak black

passable:
young thug
21 savage
future

legitimately good:
migos
denzel curry

GOAT:
gucci mane

cringe

young thug is better than migos...they just all the things that thug does interesting and make it sound like processed radio shit...thug is his own lane creatively...gucci mane is obviously his mentor but thug is on his way to surpassing him

switch lil yachty and 21 savage and you'd be spot on

yea but you forget that migos don't make music that's annoying as fuck

goat
maxo kream

nigger its called affirmative action. he literally talks over other peoples music. and the evil jews use marketing to get white ppl to buy his lame shit

white people buy it because they're dumb you can't pin this one on the jews

I got dope beats AND spit hard shit fwm

soundcloud.com/freddie-floyd/tsunami-feat-chris-nero-prod?in=freddie-floyd/sets/no-parking-full-album

Damn this is actually pretty good, pretty decent production.

checked

Thank you senpai! Means a lot to me. I made that beat myself too. I got a whole album out on my soundcloud. Would love for you to hear it. There's a bunch of ignorant trap shit and some hidden lyrical gems like city is mine, and a sadboy heartbreak song with Selena. If you can get past some of the catchy but annoying memetrap, the album is a worthy 30 minute listen

i didn't get hype till like 1:20 but after that my head was boppin fr fr shits high quality NGL i was expecting some horse shit but it was great. I just couldn't figure out what fuckin genre it was. there was like arab like the piano, little bit of house, trap, like breh what were u going for

For Ts/u/nami, i sampled an obscure nina simone track. Definitely wanted to think outside the box of genre that's why i got that house sounding breakdown in the third verse, and trap drums going throughout.

>Legitimately Good
>Denzel Curry
My man. He spits fire. If only the normies could get past the "oh, you mean the guy who did Ultimate?" meme bullshit. Guy's got Sick and Tired, Hate Government, ULT, Flying Nimbus, etc. under his belt, and all they can be arsed to listen to is THAT ONE FUNNY SONG FROM MY VINE ME-MES HAHA. Disappointing.

The world is mostly plebs user...

this and switch Young Thug and Migos and I agree as well

*gun shot sounds*

this is correct