What's the best career path choice I can take to get a 100k salary...

What's the best career path choice I can take to get a 100k salary? I graduate in one more year and am majoring in computer science. Wisdom from Sup Forums is needed ;-;

Security contractor.
Carry a gun, go to exotic places, do morally questionable things..., see shit explode and make six figures.

Be a qtpi trap and please men all day for money

How to get in this field

Defense and Military - get a mech. engineering degree - be white - make guns and explodey things all day and suck the gov't teet.

Not knowing where you are from, i'll assume Usa. 100K is a pretty good salary in that field, and would think it would not get marginally better if you finish. Plus chances are that if your employer offers 100K, they'll support your continued education...

Pro-beach volleyball

Honestly.
Learn Hi-Voltage Electricity.
Hi-Power Linemen make about $120K/yr
Before overtime.
Gotta pass a drug test though.
Cause I aint workin with ya if ya fuckin stoner

Game streamer
Wrestler
CEO of mcdonalds
Jerry seinfeld

Good luck OP

Probably need a year or two of tactical training or military/LE experience. There are other types of civilian contractors that do technical jobs that pay nearly as well.

Not in the midwest. $27 hr plus tons of overtime. Maybe $80k and always on call and often farmed out to disaster areas.

Freelance programmer until you find a comfy position somewhere. (programming is computer science right?).

If you can't do that then just realize you picked the one field almost everybody in the world is trying to get into. Computer stuff is going to be so fucking crowded. You've got a lot of competition. Hope you're friends with the boss.

how do freelance?

In New England I started Union scale @$94K and after my 3rd yr was making 110+OT
Now at 5yrs Im at $124,568/yr +ot

Get into technology sales. There are two people in a company who make money 1) The people who've been there so long they've managed to be irreplaceable because no one else knows how to do their job, and it'd take months, if not years, to train someone else. And 2) The people who bring the money to the company

A show dog groomer. If you are good you can charge 200-300 bucks a dog. Do three dogs a day and you can make close to 1000 dollars a day.

Go to med school.

Shit looks spoopy

Also have a life expectancy of around 35 and no chance of having a family at all. Not to mention the guilt of killing innocent people.

1. Become a butcher apprentice at a grocery store.

2. Complete apprenticeship in less than three months by continually pressuring the meat department manager to let you take a final cutting test.

3. Wait for meat department manager to drink and smoke himself to death.

4. Become meat department manager.

5. Enjoy 100K salary and fucking teenage cashiers.

OP didnt mention anything about these kind of restrictions.

Before you interview, shit your pants and jump into a public pool

fuck off

aint that shit dangerous tho with the blade machine waiting to cut your arm off

More meat for everyone

That depends on you and where you are. See if you can find a few jobs around and apply as a contractor.

The internet is a pretty good bet if you want to figure freelancing/contracting out. Just make sure your rates are good and you actually deliver good work. You can get away with asking for more pay an hour than an employee would get.

No. The commute to work is 100X more dangerous. Just don't be a fucking idiot and you won't injure yourself with modern meat saws.

I'll prefer to be the pilot

You should also show off your knife skills liberally, do a lot of dangerous tricks, ignore safety training for heavy machinery - it helps if you're intoxicated

I graduated with a BS in CS in 2004. This year I started a job as a Sr. QA Software Engineer with eBay at 96k. So, it took about three years to climb to just about 100k. I am 27 and a white guy. If that matters.

Did you have to sleep with anybody?

ebay homepage
inspect element
yer welcum

Nope. Also, nice trips.

1st job out of college was a SysAdmin, then .Net Dev, then Business Analyst, now QA. Every time I switched jobs I jumped in pay by like 15-25%

Just your mom

oh shit thats gone, nm.

As long as I'm next

Wendy's Chef
100k/yr

ur majoring in CS ... you are going to make 100k ... just move to SV or Seattle.

>42 inch dick

More like corpse cutter...

I like poop

And never bother with the sanitizer.

>the guilt of killing innocent people

>computer science

Precisely, salmonella and mad cow disease give it that flavor - and who knows? in 10 years all these hippie are going to outlaw meat, then you can do whatever you want

Is computer science work "fun' or is it pretty much slaving for good pay?

As long as I get to seduce the boss and crap my pants to get sent home in the middle of the day, I'm sold

go to Sup Forums

Like Mexicans aren't worse.

whatevs

Do you think pooping yourself to get out of working is a good strategy?

i dont think that's real. i just checked and cant find that post

Did this shit for 6 months with no advancement, can't recommend it. Unless you like coming home stinking of meat and fingers turning blue from the cold, and endless cuts. But it does pay good. My boss was making $36/hr with a dollar raise every year. YMMV

Care to weigh in on that, bud?

Wait, how is this career called like... high voltage ingeneer?

This is what a high school teacher in new jersey makes.

Do something you enjoy no point makeing 100k a year and having no free time and hating everyday

wot happened to my Computer Science thread... /thread

Quantitative finance/algorithmic trading.