White power vs black power

white power vs black power

>Kangs ruled the world and universe until some cave dwelling neanderthals were altered by a kang scientist yakub and then they proceeded to whipe the kangs off the face of the earth removing any and all proof of their kangdom
>there are people that believe this

Electricity is white power.

Home advantage guarantees a comfortable
9-0 win to the whites.

Whites statistically have smaller dicks
You literally can't refute this

And native Africans statistically have a lower iq than what we classify as retarded as well as having lower iq's in every nation they were brought to otherwise.

Black girl is hot.

Keep bragging about some dumbass numbers. Bitches don't suck your dick because you can do calculus lls

ooooh but what about MAGENTA power?

On avargale you are right, but unless you work for blacked .com that large cock will only give you babies = spending money (not that they do that much) and therefor bankrupt a nigger before he had the chance to study and learn a trade.

Again th iq part is somewhat true but I feel that is more a lack of peranting and upbringing. Why study if you can get shit for free?

I hadn't heard of this. It's some scientology level bullshit right herr bra

IQ is influenced by environmental factors and can be changed since our brains are plastic. That's why we invest so much in education.

Small dicks cannot be changed. You stuck with a 3 incher for life boi.

>literally can't refute

muh logic fallacy

rise with me Sup Forumsrothers

this
>ALLLIFESMATTER

gn8

I think you meant something closer to elastic as the brain moves and grows with us. But hey, edumahcation means nothing just dick size

It's all God.

Why do natives in brazil score an average of 90 or mongolian heardsman score 105 on average without said environmental advantages?
Why does a black adopted child score less in a white family than that of a white adopted child on average?

there is no god

Look up yakub the scientist and black roots science

So you're saying you can't breed for physical characteristics? It's literally the reason nigs are the way they are: centuries of breeding preference towards physical strength rather than intelligence.

Damn't communist

Wait what? Since when? Is this some of that fake news I'm always hearing about?

I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.

All it takes is knocking up a white girl and she can pay for that shit

no it's real look it up trump tweeted it even!

Intelligence is not a static characteristic by definition and nature. You can alter your mathematic ability by practicing math.
You cannot alter your eye to blue colour by looking at something blue.

They have a different environment to people who score lower than them. This is an environmental factor. How retarded are you?

but you're ignoring bred in limits and traits, you know, like dog breeding. some are bred for aggression, work etc. it's just a science fact. american blacks were bred. literally. this is why black women naturally have no hips and have to grow tremendous asses to compensate

Plastic is a property of material too you mongoloid.
The medical term is literally neuroplasticity.

I guess yours is rigid.

lol no its elastic-like and expands. it's not a toy from china.

Sure you can breed people for other traits such as height or skin color. Just not intelligence. Human intelligence is learned by definition.
Otherwise, we'd spend zero dollars on education and experience to everyone to just understand everything.

outright wrong, all traits are determined by our physical body. our physical bodies are determined through breeding. is it %100? can surroundings help? hell yes, thank goodness no my parents are morons.

Jesus Christ you're daft.

adjective

made of plastic.

"plastic bottles"

(of substances or materials) easily shaped or moulded.

"rendering the material more plastic"

synonyms:malleable,mouldable,shapable,pliable,pliant,ductile,flexible,soft,workable,supple,bendable;More

Black men are stronger and taller, a by product of having more testosterone (male hormone) than white boys. It's no wonder all the white women want the alpha male.

>Just not intelligence. Human intelligence is learned by definition.

Holy shit you're dumb.

An obese woman who was born fat can lose weight and become fit.

A person who was born to less intelligent parents can study and become smart.

You clearly have made no attempt to do either.