Are there any married guys here ? do you regret getting married ?

are there any married guys here ? do you regret getting married ?
single guys, do you plan on getting married ?

I'm gonna ask Katrina Pierson to marry me
If she says no then I am going MGTOW

I'm not saying I'll never be married, but I highly doubt that I will. Marriage is not worth it for a man nowadays. All a woman's gonna do is cuck you and take your shit.

If I do get married, she's signing a prenup. I'm dumb, but I know enough to learn from smarter men than I.

Married with a happy hapa here

(Not me) but awoooo~

>prenups
>meaning anything
Prenups aren't even legal documents, my friend.

Married since my early 20's, few kids, only one day that I regret.

Come to the light son.

What's the regret?

>prenup
>arranging an exit plan for a union that is supposed to last a lifetime.
if you can't trust her, just don't marry.

Um, yes, yes they are. The fuck is wrong with you posting this crap

I don't think I'll ever get married, I think that would be a horrible decision any more.

People in this country are completely retarded because of our mainstream media and multicultural society that it's a lost cause.

I married a good woman so it's all good.

That I didn't move to Utah when I had a chance. Pic related.

I am and I do.

I'm in a committed relationship, may as well be married at this point but I'm waiting for everything to be right before actually asking.

I was a neet all my life til i got a job in sales and was making good money. Found a gf who i fucked 3x a day to make up for jacking off all my life. 6 minths in had a babby, and married her because i thought it was the honorable thing to do. Ive cheated on her dozens of times and been caught a handful. So yes.

Someone already married the Glau so I'm finished

I know a girl who looks like OP's pic but she's an instagram fiend who swears like a sailor.
/endblog

Married.
Three kids.
Like the kids.
Could do without the wife lately.

Seriously, enjoy your youth, work on yourself, built equity. I'm going to do everything I can to keep my boys from ending up in the same trap as me.

And if you do get married, wait till your thirties, be established, protect your assets and have a way out.

People change, the woman you get married to is not going to be the same woman you got married to.

Not when judges can just dismiss them as "unfair".

I was ready to marry at one point. Then she left me for some DJ.

The best part is she was always convinced I was cheating and the guy she's with is a total man whore. She tried getting me back, told her to fuck herself. My only regret was not ending that shit sooner. Time to look for someone else.

U sound like a red*it faggot.

Either start lurking more or Switch up your syntax

No my wife is pretty hot and when she gets out of line I beat her, so everything is fine. She is dumb but she cooks good.

Married.
Best thing that ever happened to me.

Bad things will happen to white people in the future. There is no way I could bring a white kid into this shit hole, it's irresponsible. Unless we get another Hitler, there is no reason to go forward.

aww give her good dicking for me tonight champ

What is 'duress'?

you just sound like a faggot.

Single - Never. Not even if I knock up a girl. Child support is still cheaper than alimony.

No interest is any kids or long term commitment.
Like I just found this girl I've been seeing bloody tampon in my bathroom garbage. I scrubbed it for 30 minutes. I couldn't deal with this on a monthly basis.

Nothing of the sort will happen in America because spics barely give a shit about whites.

Half of all spics are """"""white"""""" anyway

Shit's bad in Europe, though, I agree. Saw Jesse Jackson giving a speech in Sweden that blonde haired blue eyed people must by necessity go extinct, and a bunch of blonde haired blue eyed Swedes burst into applause.

Fuck you, that was poorly worded, you should have said it was the only decision you regret

Yeah I'm going to get married, but it's going to be to a dyed-in-the-wool christian fundamentalist woman. I can't stand these women who don't know their place

I fuck mine when she is on her rag, you are weird.

Keep your chin up user. Good luck

I do not regret marrying my wife, everytime I see another woman I like I just can't seem to imagine myself with that person for the long run. However I'd like to add that she is a great partner in every way and fucks like a succubus

Too much temptation in an always-on world of liberated women who work jobs rather than staying home, and that is further compounded with no more religious indoctrination and/or fear and/or precedence on chastity, and that is further compounded with her lack of intimate valuation with her having had multiple other men fuck her in her past.

I could add to that list, but those three things alone make marriage typically end up a miserable affair which one "sticks it out" at best, and a bitter divorce and following nightmare at worst.

Im married. Best thing that ever happened to me. But i waited for thebright girl. I didnt marry an entitled westernized whore. I found a lovely Serbian immigrant

You are disgusting

Hey faggot, how much finnish do you know?

you seem gay.

Currently single, but I'm going to start looking for a wife in 3 years (when I'm done with college).

I'm white, married, 3 kids. I don't regret being married, this is the life.

Catholic fag here. Ideally I would like to find a qt wifey to creampie and make lots of kids with but so many "catholics" in town are either wifed up already or degenerated who has not been to mass since high school

>fucking a woman while she is on the rag
I want to find you and impale you with a javelin

K

Been with the same woman for 20 years, never married.
>>Kurt Russell tier.

>That phrasing

It's my woman I can do whatever I want.

I know every relevant Finnish word that exists

>tfw all the 18-30 year old women come to mass with boyfriends/husbands

This is the problem nigger. You want to fuck her while she's bleeding.

prenups are nulled if the woman says she signed under duress

a prenup will never be thrown out unless for thi sole reason. If you get her to sign a prenup in front of a judge and on camera, then it will never be thrown out

who the fuck cares, it's blood, it washes off. Holy fuck you guys are gay.

They just started an 18-30s catholic group at my parish so maybe I should stop being a Sup Forums Sup Forums faggot and go to one of their meetings.

I'm sure the 40% of couples who divorce in Canada thought the same, but then they married

Trust her to not break down after having baby 1, 2, or 3? Trust her not to let go of her fitness after a year? Trust her not to become a very negative person after some time?

Divorce is great for men, slope. It's a two way street.

Sometimes when they cramp, they like a good fuck. The mess ain't that big of a deal.

Kids these days.

Flare rag

single
no

Yep, just lay a towel down and plow that shit.

>single guys, do you plan on getting married ?
Yes. Getting married and having children is top on my goal list.

>are there any married guys here ? do you regret getting married ?

Yes and Yes.

t. married shill

Not true, it can be thrown out if it is seen as unfair by the judge

There's nothing wrong with it but most of it is the lining of her uterus with a little bit of blood and body fluid mixed in to help it move

I'm married it's great. 3 kids.

Come to Texas brother... Laws work differently here. My brother-in-law found out his wife was cheating on him with some dude and proceeded to empty a mag into the house and into car of Don Juan. (no one was hurt)

He was arrested and charged, but the Judge threw it out stating it was "Justifiable"

>lose half your shit and alimoney
>great

Now that you mention it, there's a youth group in my parish as well, but I'd probably spill way too much spaghetti.

Also there's a girl from my parish that's in the campus ministry group at my college, so I might try that.

Good luck, user!

The problem is that you have to hide the towel after because women are retarded and will use it to dry off after a shower.

>White people are dying out
>Brown people are being imported to replace them
>No one on pol wants to get married or have kids
Hmm.. I wonder why the white birth rate is so low. Personally can't wait till I find a Slav qt to have a bunch of kids with. No one in my family has had a divorce and my grandparents just celebrated their 50th anniversary. Anti marriage shills are payed Jews.

This is actually really sweet.

My first girlfriend was like this and I hope to meet another like her. I'm almost at my peak and at that point I should be able to obtain a really quality girl who will keep me interested into old age.

Dog bless.

Single; yes. She has to be at least 28, Christian, and willing to sign a prenup. Wish me luck on finding someone like that.

Sounds like a nutjob. Probably treated her like garbage, deserved to be cheated on.

>Caring what a woman wants

Cucks these days.

I absolutely plan on marrying the woman I'm with. We've been dating a year, and I want to wait until we've been dating about 8-10 years before I do just because that's what I think is a smart thing to do. I trust her, but if anybody is fucking anybody over they ain't gonna wait 10 fucking years.

I am happy with her now. It is myself that I'm fairly unhappy with on occassion. Gotta get back in the gym and make some more money and be not a piece of shit, then all will be well in my head, and therefor in my life again.

I'm realizing the phrase "Happy wife happy life" is in the wrong order. It implies tatconstantly pleasing your wife will improve your life. It will not. But if you have a life you are happy with and constantly work on, then your wife will be remarkably happy with you and in the family.

The pair bond and it's off spring, AKA the nuclear family, is the most important institution in human civilization. Without it, our society, its values, inventions, all of it is for nothing. Especially in these trying times, I believe finding someone to marry and reproduce with is an ethical duty for the youngpeople of any Western country. And part of a good marriage is marrying a person who best represents upstanding values that you can attract and then growing your family toward those values with that person as your partner. If you are MGTOW, a Feminist, or any kind of whore - you are going to either fuck up marriage when you try it (and ruin the children) or are worthless unless you find a way to invent something or make great art for everybody else.

Yeah, the fucked up part is that Western woman have shit so good here that even a pre-nup is fucking worthless in divorce courts. Shit is always in the women's favor. Until I see a change in legislation is the only time I'll actually consider marriage.

They aren't worth the paper they're written on.

I'm married. Regret it a ton. Every day. Don't regret my son. He is my world.

Yeah I'm married

>Married
Yeah
>Regret
No

I'm a bit of an introvert and naturally a loaner. She is not. She would be around me and in physical contact 24/7 365 until we died if it were possible. So sometimes it gets annoying because she gets offended when I need me time. But she's hot as fuck so whatev

I'm married and love it. The key is to find a based wife and NOT TO MARRY WOMEN > 27 YEARS OLD or you'll be left with angry leftovers

Loser nice guy. Didn't get my first kiss till I was 22. She was a spectacular girl, literally thought she was the one from the moment I set my eyes on her. Completely trusted her and we were both virgins. But she still drove me nuts, sure I had my faults too. It just didn't live up to expectations I had deluded myself them to be. We dated 10 years. Finally broke up and have been single since. Every single friend of mine as well as family members have all gone through a divorce and are miserable. Just doesn't seem worth it to get back into the game. I'm 45 so any woman I date will be used up and probably have kids and I don't want to date a chick with kids. Don't really like kids anyways. I'm sincerely not lonely and never plan on dating ever.

Happily married for 13 years. I always had a plan....get married by 30, and have two kids by 35. On my 28th birthday I was completely single with zero prospects and 2 days later met my future wife and my plan actually worked out. Moral of the story....don't give up. Besides, you can't give up. It's our duty to find a good woman and make white babies. My only regret is not having more kids.

Got married 6 months ago.

I lived with her for 2 years so basically nothing changes. We are good together.

I've seen some shit marriages though.

t. shitposter

>Be me
>Married
>Doing pretty well.
>Hit a rough spot a couple of years ago.
>Worked through it.
>Her dad died and left us money.
>Enjoying spending her inheritance.

that doesn't mean it's not an abomination

>She is dumb but she cooks good.

kek

>There's nothing wrong with it but most of it is the lining of her uterus with a little bit of blood and body fluid mixed in to help it move

I know what it is, do you cook meat? Guess what, you touched animal blood, which is way worse than your wife's.

It's not like I'm rubbing raw pork on my balls.

how can Chad even compete?

Because most honestly don't give a fuck about muh birthrates and muh white future.

Then you add in the extra risk of a life destroying divorce and possibly raising kids that aren't your's and then REALLY nobody is interested. Plus it's a lot of responsibility, and for the first time in a long time we're not expected to have children.

We'll all be dead before the great brown tide washes away everything anyway. Any kids you make will just be swept up in it, if they don't just grow up to actively support it like most millenials.

Married. Two kids. Love the kids. Bass Ned, Wife gained 100 pounds and is a nightmare. Good news, sexless marriage. Won't last

Virgins detected

If you don't like the blood just fuck her in the ass while shes raggin.

texas fag here.
what county was this? in west texas?

I live in Utah, Atheist, unmarried, never going to marry.

Bring your daughter. She looks cute. When she hits 18 I'll pop that cherry if it's still intact.

>100lbs
Wew lad

Getting married in a few weeks. Feels pretty good man.

It's a little scary, but I'm sick of being just another degenerate long-term couple of white childless suburbanites. Time to take the plunge.

More like bittersweet news.

You'll shed the wife but you'll lose the kids and a large chunk of your paycheck until their 18th birthday. Your wife will also brainwash them to hate you.