FUCK you NFL & any MLB, NBA, MLS players, whoever the fuck you are...

FUCK you NFL & any MLB, NBA, MLS players, whoever the fuck you are. Who really gives a fuck about the opinions or political persuasions of idiot-rich, bloated, steroid fed, genetic anomalies who run around banging into other giant, bloated genetic freaks for a living. 5 years is all you fat fucks have before your godforsaken giant bags of meat & bone start to fall apart from abuse. Then you get brain diseases and endless surgeries until you are a limping old bag of broken shit at the age of 40. Most normal men will be in their prime at 40 but you genetic freaks are at the end of your physically functional life at 40. And the millions you make on your knees will be washed away by your stupid gold digging posse. Anyway: so DOUBLE FUCK YOU and I'm not watching your sport anymore. I hate you. You used to represent the USA neutral to politics. Institutions like the NFL should be foundations of neutrality. And your sport is an AMERICAN ICON, without the USA you would be playing rugby or handball for $15K per year. So again DOUBLE, TRIPLE FUCK you. ALL OF YOU. ! BOYCOTTED forever.

Things I will do without you: live, talk, repair, improve, live harder, live better, read, grow, exercise, sex, study, love, eat, breath, drink, talk, learn.......We don't need you motherfuckers!!!!

fat ass

I'm out 2...

everyone gets a vote , each of theirs matters as much as ours ... so thats who "gives a fuck" you loser

Look all these fuckin guys get paid to play a game. When you get on the field...all that shit stays the fuck out. If the game has a National Anthem and your supposed to stand during it....YOU FUCKIN PUT YOUR PERSONAL SHIT ASIDE AND DO WHAT YOU FUCKIN GET PAID FOR...STAND THERE like every other fuckin player. When you get off the field you can goto any media you want and say "I disagree with this shit"...but as long as your ass is gettin paid more money than most Americans will see in their life...YOU RESPECT US as the consumers of your product!!!!!! Fuckin snowflakes

lol this guy

>FUCK you NFL & any MLB, NBA, MLS players
why are you posting this here, none of those people are here
>Things I will do without you: live, talk, repair, improve, live harder, live better, read, grow, exercise, sex, study, love, eat, breath, drink, talk, learn.......We don't need you motherfuckers!!!!
theyre living in your mind rent free right now

I know this is bait but still fuck this thread

Fuck off Ivan

If you dont like it, watch golf.

Aaawww...something trigger you little snowflake?

>i know this bait

>still bite it

hey! i found (you)

Fuck off, OP.

You fag, are the snowflake.
The players don't give a fuck what you think and will continue to make millions whether you watch or not.

dublel wao

Yeah, no one gives a shit except apparently you. Shut the fuck up.

underageb&

fuck this stupid world

>have a national sport
>no national team
We tried to show you how it was supposed to be done, old chap.

Is this what passes for humor these days? That's some retarded shit right there.

i mean i kinda agree but this just feels like trumpspam

When Nigger Felon League TV dries up...and their ticket sales keep slumping...they wont be able to pay them niggers that much