I think my testosterone is low, I'm going to get a normal check up at a doctor's office next week...

I think my testosterone is low, I'm going to get a normal check up at a doctor's office next week. But my question for Sup Forums is for those who have low testosterone, what steps did you take to increase it? I don't want to take medication but if it's the best idea then I'll have too.
Tits for attention

Other urls found in this thread:

upvir.al/ref/c9436245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Excercise and diet (no processed foods, good fats etc)

Brake HDD in Half, buy SSD, install Win7

what makes you think that your testosterone is too low?

My sex drive is going down and I feel really tired

Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, i am whoring out my Ref number, do you know how much crack i could buy for 1btc. Just need your email to signup Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

How's your mental health right now?

stop jacking off so much

I work and go to school full time, so I'm stressed most of the time. It's seems more like a healthy stress though, most of the time. Keeps me busy and I get my shit done

I haven't jacked it in a bit actually, doing one of the dumb no fap challenges and I'm going on a month

I'm 41 and on testosterone injections. My advice, try diet and exercise as others recommended because I don't think the injections are doing shit for me.

if that is your problem you are either
1) gay
2) a cuck
3) trans

or maybe...

vitamin d is missing

Dont listen to this guy, jacking off has nothing to do with testosterone levels.

1. a cuck
2. asian
3. or gay

I worked with some fat fuck who claimed that low testosterone bullshit. Quit inhaling burgers and fried food and exercise, chunkster

Do we work together?

OP here, fucking kek
I guess I'll find out if I need more vit D

Did you get it from your doctor or online?

Not overweight and don't eat fast food anymore, I lost the want for it I guess.

The key to keeping your T up is DON'T BE A FAT FUCK!

That interferes with T levels through several means
1. Fat soaks up estrogen and stores it, which prevents the switch to make more T from being flipped
2. Fat contains aromatase enzyme that turns T into estrogen
3. Fat interferes with liver function, necessary for optimal hormonal levels

Doctor, no way I'm injecting anything I get online. Also OP how old are you, I'm an old fuck and my sex drive isn't what it once was but if you're in your 20s you should be wanting to bang every thing you see.

Same here. Except my nuts are shrinking.

that dosent do anything for hormones

There are some things that raises your testosterone naturally

>working out
>zinc
>eating saturated fat
>sunlight
>supplements

in that order of effectiveness

Also Maca does a pretty good job at making your heart rate go up high while making you horny if you just wanna jack off every once in a while

Of course it does. Go google, you fucking moron.

Get your levels checked. Make sure you get your free test checked against your total test - free test matters. Also get your E2 checked as well.

If your test is actually low, tackle what you can control first. Sleep, diet, and resistance training can make a massive impact on your levels.

TRT is a great option, but it doesn't make sense if you haven't tackled the basic stuff first. Don't be the obese guy getting 4 hours of sleep a night on TRT.

I'm 25 6 ft 165 lbs
I dunno man I think I'm in a slump or something

working out raises test
you're retarded
lol you're retarded
testosterone injections are legit the best thing you can be getting for this problem.. as long as you're talking about muscle mass. I think libido is slightly diff

getting some steroids is waaaay more effective than any natural remedy

I will say the injections have helped me sleep

Sounds good, I don't exercise much because of time. I'm busy during the school year. Guess I'll start jogging and doing home workouts.

>I don't exercise much because of time.
>jogging and doing home workouts.
HAHA OH WOW
KYS

Let's be honest.

If you're a man who wants to be horny.
You should fucking work out.

You should consider your body some sacred sanctuary of a certain roughness that you've carved across the canvas of rock and whatever manly stuff.

If you don't raise your body to be an animal, why do think you deserve to get horny and have a healthy libido system?

lol at the fag that said jogging and home exercise

My guess it has nothing to do with your testosterone. I'm nearly 50 and have been asexual all my life. When I was young, Queer Theory was in its infancy, so no one talked about forms of genderqueerness like asexuality, so I thought there was something wrong with me. When I was 13, my doctor had a whole battery of tests done on me by an endocrinologist who said there's nothing physically wrong with me; my testosterone is fine, my balls work, the plumbing is all functioning -- I just don't want to fuck anyone.

Unless there are clear physiological signs of an actual testosterone deficiency, I'm guessing that you're just somewhere on the asexuality scale, and there's nothing wrong with that.

You sound like a fag that needs to take a bunch of Maca, Yohimbine, and Horny goat weed and just finally whack it hard and furious for the first time in your life.

Don't complain about your raised heart rate though you old man on Sup Forums

In 2004, researchers finally looked at the data for asexuality in the UK and discovered, to their surprised, that as much as 1% of the population may be asexual. That's a far, far larger number than anyone had expected. I'm not a freak, nothing is broken or malfunctioning, and I'm just as big and hairy and masculine as any other guy. I just have no interest in fucking anyone, and it turns out that this is a pretty common condition.

So fuck off with your advice. I don't need fixing and neither does OP.

is this you?

Sounds good Sup Forumsros, thanks for the info. I'm gonna get that check up anyways.

No, THIS is me. No shortage of testosterone, obviously.

Who is in the pic?

Allison brie
From community

You look dying with alcoholism and insecurities

That's a fucking Jew?

I don't touch alcohol, and I'm an infamous anarchist shit-disturber, famous enough as a union organiser to have a Wikipedia article about me. I'm also a published author and hosted my own radio show. Not to mention that I outed myself on Sup Forums. Does that sound insecure to you?

Yes

i bet a bunch of people in this thread will be pills so they can jack off

Wot?

EAT BACON.
SMOKE A CIGAR.
DRINK A LITRE OF WHISKEY.
HIT A WOMAN.
IMPREGNATE A TEENAGER.

or whatever works for you, I'm sure it'll work.

could be your adrenal glands

quit coffee and get licorice root tea / vit b5 / vit c

i had a huge amount of crash and burn and fixed it with adrenal supplements like 'adrenal stress end'

Smoke bacon
Eat a woman
Impregnate a litre of whiskey
Drink a teenager
Hit a cigar

>Eat a woman