Have you ever fucked someone you thought was ugly just cause you could?

Have you ever fucked someone you thought was ugly just cause you could?

Am I going to do alright?

There's low standards then there is embarrassing your whole family.

Sure I did and it was the best lay I've ever had.

I kind of want to. Like in a fetishistic way. I think fucking a butterface girl would be hot as fuck but i don't want to be seen in public with her.

i fucked an ugly girl because i just wanted to, i felt like shit after.

When I was younger I did, think of them as training wheels on a bike.

Yes. I used to fuck all sorts of trailer trash, because they were in a completely different social class and always easy to get in bed. They'll give that pussy up to any man they think will "rescue" them.

No.

It's just all I could get.

she let me cum inside her

I jerk off every night m8

I dated her purely for her tits

great body, too bad the picture is potato

where did you find this

You people need to just grow up. There is so much more to a person than just there looks

Exactly! Also, Obama bad because he didn't change the one who he loves when become a president! WOW such a disgust!

Yeah. Nice enough guy, not that good looking though, don't think he got much action. Let him cum on my tits.

Yes. She was butt fucking ugly but I needed to nut in a pussy. Also young and dumb no condom. She got pregnant but told her boyfriend it was his. Got away with it till the our child was 7. Kid got hurt needed blood, mom doesn't match "dad" doesn't match. Calls me explains and I give blood. Want to meet my daughter but her the faggot who's now her husband refuses to let me. Feels bad man.

Nay nay?

Stop whining faggot you're probably the one in OPs pic

I do it all the time because I'm a massive twat

dude, i'm a fucking autistic loser with no friends drinking a whisky at 1pm and I'm not even close to living like that

What?

Did you cum? Did he use protection? Would you do it again?

Which one?

>Did you cum?
Yeah, he was actually pretty good
>Did he use protection?
Nope
>Would you do it again?
I'd deffo consider it

GAAAAAAAYYY