Well fuck. Guess we were the terrorizers this whole time. Where do I turn myself in?

Well fuck. Guess we were the terrorizers this whole time. Where do I turn myself in?

>Dr. Pavel, I'm CSA

It's almost like the media and gloablists Kikes are pushing for a civil war.

>I've got Lee, Jackson, Dr. Davis here, but only ONE of YOU

seems legit

But we're the ones with the guns.

fucking kek

>Muslims commit terrorism
"Thats just a bad apple goyim! Islam is a religion of peace!"
>5 mentally ill weeboos decide they hate there life and go out guns blazing
"White men are a cancer that need to be eradicated!!

The media wants a race war

They're working on that

>Zionists
>2

This. Fuck Islam and fuck the mainstream media

I mean imagine the most average person you know. Okay? Well 75% of the world population is stupider than that individual. People spend more time wondering about Kim K's ass than actual issues, thats why the jew media can get away with these fallacies

Ah, June/July 2015, when U.S. media lost its mind over a flag just because of that faggot, Roof.

When arguing with someone and they say "actually white men are the biggest causes of terrorism in America" what do I respond with?

Should I just say that there are more white people than the others and that 1% of whites may still be more than 10% Muslims?

If you are having a conversation with someone who says that then its pointless to even go on. Trust me, its like talking to a wall. But those point are rational

Oooooh shit.
!!!ATTENTION ALL NON-WHITES!!!
Leave the U.S. immediately.
IT IS NOT SAFE FOR YOU HERE!!

Just more of the anti-white agenda that the media is pushing down everyone's throat.

Carry around a portfolio of every crime committed by black men in the past decade. Not only will it shut them up, you'll have the strongest back of anyone from carrying that around.

pic related
>another opinion
>that was a year ago
>BLM and burnouts are more dangerous

>you'll have the strongest back of anyone from carrying that around
A deformed spine isn't strong, user.

fpbp

Don't Middle Easterners and North Africans get lumped in with whites in the US?

Point out that whites are the largest demographic group so unless those studies adjust for population size, they're worthless.

Also point out that in terms of statistics, hispanics, North Africans, and Middle Easterners often get lumped in with whites in the statistics in the US.

cite that in the last decade and a half 0% of the pop (muslims) have killed nearly 3k people in terrorist attacks in america whereas white extremists, whites being in the majority, have killed arguably 300-400 people in the same amount of time. You can also go on to dismantle their argument of "but da kkk is terrorist organisation and they're white racists" by saying that 250-600 million, depending on your sources, of muslims worldwide are radical whereas whites make up around 150k including all of the aryan brotherhood shit, neo nazis, KKK, IRA, etc. terrorist groups worldwide. You can also bring up the issue of in just the past 3 years the Islamic State alone has recruited 150k~ people whereas some of those white terrorist groups have existed for many decades or even centuries.

>Let's be clear: White people are not our adversary. White people are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.

Set off your bomb belt.

Are there similar articles about how whites shouldn't have to apologise about slavery or men shouldn't have to apologise about the patriarchy

not off the top of my head, no

>Carry around a portfolio of every crime committed by black men in the past decade

Before doing this, become an Olympic weightlifter.

sauce on qt?

>A muslim apologizing for a terrorist act.
Yeah ok.

HA!

I can guarantee that I have seen similar pictures with white people holding up imperialism, slavery, genocide, etc.

It'll shut them up because they'll think 'Oh wow, he must be a RACIST to have all that stuff, I can disregard all of it now because its racist and racists are always wrong.'

Best way to start out the thread.

Sponsor the winning side then subvert us. It's just a giant hamster wheel, run but we aren't going anywhere

was seceding part of your plan?

I don't get it.

Terrorism is forcing people to change their personal views and behaviors, under the threat of violence, right?

So how can white people, who are the majority, and therefore whatever views most white people hold are the mainstream views of the society, terrorize white people?

Are they going to argue that white people do not hold the same views as white people?

in his nation. He didn’t see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to superear Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Wyatt Mann was and American for twenty once years. When he was young he watched the flag fly bye and he said to dad “I want to be an boarder patrol daddy.”
Dad said “No! You will BE KILL BY SHITSKINS”
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the customs office of the US he knew there were shitskins.
“This is Joson” the radio crackered. “You must fight the shitskins!”
So Wyatt Mann gotted his beretta and blew up the wall.
“HE GOING TO KILL US” said the shitskins
“I will shoot at him” said the cyberspic and he fired the rocket missiles. Wyatt Mann shotted at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
“No! I must kill the shitskins” he shouted
The radio said “No, Wyatt Mann. You are the shitskins”
And then Wyatt Mann was a terrorist.

>misogyny?

I agree. We should move back to the bastion of the white race: Europe!

Oh wait..

>Terrorism is forcing people to change their personal views and behaviors, under the threat of violence, right?
Terrorism is whatever the state wants terrorism to be at any particular moment in time.

White terrorism does not refer to mass shootings, but rather organized insurrections against the government, or attempts to achieve independence by "living off the grid". Very high threat.

Something like Islamic Terrorism merely kills a few people, which ultimately strengthens the state. Very low threat. May not even be a threat at all.

The OKC bombing was done by the federal government, although I wouldn't expect any regular person to believe it. That's one of the biggest attacks leftists refer to when they try to discredit Christian white conservatives.

CRASHING THIS UNION, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

>Jews
>2 terrorist attacks

Yeah, your 'facts' sure are 'factual'

Most likely this "study" uses a warped definition of terrorism and includes autistic lone shooters under that category. Also it certainly leaves out 9/11 which BTFO every other terrorist attack in our history.