I tied my cock and balls up with a phone charger now it’s stuck what do?

I tied my cock and balls up with a phone charger now it’s stuck what do?

Keep your phone turned off until you can borrow another one.

Why did you do it in the first place?

It’s starting to hurt a little... I don’t want to cut it these iPhone chargers are expensive as fuck

timestamp or fake

Because I was horny and curious

There

It doesen't look very tight, have you even tried OP?

It’s very tight around the bottom and yes I have tried. It hurts when I start to mess with it

Do you think if I go to the gym like this my balls will pop?

Considering there's plenty of slack, and an obvious opening for the end to just go right through, I'd say you're retarded.

just untie it from one of the ends very slowly. use tweezers if it's too small of a space for your fingers

Dude you have cut off the phone charger if you don't want to lose your dick

I wrapped it around my balls like 4 times before lightly wrapping it around my dick my dick is fine it’s my balls that I can’t get it off of

did you try soaking your balls in cold water then trying to untie it?

hold your breath, your penis should shrink and go flacid

I’m scared of putting scissors near my balls... and iPhone chargers are like 30 bucks

It’s already cold in my room but I will try

I already got it from around my dick it’s my balls that are in danger

if you get your penis out of it, you should be able to untie it. (from what I can tell from the pic)

DO YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR COCK OP? WELL DO YOU?

Yes yes I’m trying now, I dunked my balls in cold water. My balls are like two times bigger now then when I first took the pic

m8 you need to just cut it, you're going to do serious damage soon.

I feel like my nugs are gonna explode

wait for boner to end

Should I plug in the charger? Maybe the electric will massage my balls out. I don’t wanna cut it but if I have to I will...

Old and fake.

CUT THE DAMN LINE

Maybe I can use your faggot mouth to lube my balls free bitch

no what the fuck are you talking about

Post new pics OP

I am. I’m scared but I have to, my balls have sharp pains. Do you think if I made a go fund me people would donate for a new charger?

No I finally got them free and have an ice pack on them currently on amazon trying to find new charger