What do you think about rabbits?

What do you think about rabbits?

just another animal that is prey in most cases, just a tiny bit cuter than other prey animals, why?

Little homies.

They make one hell of a good stew.

They make funny shadows.

there was one ontop of a chimney when i was smoking in the lawn chair, it just stared at me all scinister. and then it started making locust sounds. i swear to god, the chimeney was alive with locus music. evil little fucker.

generally pleasant creatures that don't cause any trouble for me and are enjoyable to be around. i bet they taste good also.

Good boy

Tasty.
Higher amount of protein per square ft than almost any other livestock.
Inexpensive to keep as livestock.

taste good

The poop is pretty good

Balls Deep

They're pretty cute creatures. I managed to hand feed some wild ones that took up shelter under my shed a while ago. Pic related was one of the babies after the mom got snatched by a hawk.

my sides!

Fucking scary.

I know their kind. They die easily.
Their speed is amazing. But when you have a gun, it means nothing.

I never had rabbit

I own a rabbit but I never ate one. I might try it this weekend

I cook one for the holidays goes great with citrus fruits and rosemary and pepper.

Yea obviously not my own but there's an asian market down the road that sells raw frozen bunny

Very cute. I'd love to have a hutch of my own some day.

Rabbits are cute

yes they are cute, so are cats, but because cats eat rabbits cat > rabbit

Roast on for yourself. The citrus will make they very mild gammy taste diffrent. My own opinion. But the things are worth a try. I love them as animals to. Some of the craziest things to hunt. They got skills. Accept when it comes to cars.

Really?
I've hunted rabbit twice before and it was always way too gamey. Not the case butcher-bought?

Best in stews.

Shit tier pets.

Not to bad too me. my butcher has a guy who hunts them.

to me, they're delicious when dead but allergenic when alive.

Here

Let's ask Batman

God tier

Well...

That is just wrong

What do you call a rabbit with a crooked dick?

Fucks Funny

It's fucking Sup Forums, don't read into anything, ever.

Nah, this is wrong.

what the fuck.

Godspeed.

I cant bitch too much about the hutch that live in the bushes outside my windows. I aint seen a rat/mouse since I moved in a year ago

taste good in white wine sauce.

They're delicious tbqh fam

i live on a double lot with a huge back yard full of greens for rabbits and squirrels to eat. Are these good to eat? rabbits are big and move slow when you approach them. I have white and black squirrels too

Just cook it thoroughly and be liberal with the spices/dressings

cute and good

WHO TOOK MY TRIX!?

RABBITS ARE DUMB