How would women being topless benefit society? Besides tits

How would women being topless benefit society? Besides tits.

I give it 5 years and its legal, and then they will start with eye rape or other nonsense when they get what they want

She's so asking for it.

It would actually benefit society in the way that men get used to it, and the women lose the sexual power, as far as boobs go at least.

>Besides tits
Why do you need another reason?

It gets us closer to where I can lay out on the beach naked wherever and whenever I want.

Youre fooling yourself
5 years!? How on earth do you figure? Will religion be eradicated by then?

Even the kid in the background knows that she is a degenerate.

tit's are more important than a mans life user.
with such a rule in place men can finally stop being catfished int thinking a woman has fine tits only to see her naked and realise that two large pieces of cloth were keeping two large bags of fat from drooping to her knees.

it's illegal where you are? lol. that sucks

Already legal in Toronto but I ain't seen it. Cops arrested some squeegee kids once because the girls were "working" with their tops off.

Not much, in my opinion. It's just another idol for these people to tear down.

Personally, I like clothes in public. I like the idea that I have to talk a girl out of that shirt to see her tits instead of just walking into the 7-11 and seeing her warlocks flopping over the Slurpee machine. But that's just me.

Unless they are protesting(with a legal permit) they are committing indecent exposure and can be charged a sex offender

The distraction will cause more car accidents, less faggots on the road.

Its legal in NYC

Is legal in some places as long as its not for business purposes

well that's dumb.

>Youre fooling yourself
Depends on how you interpret the question. If all women are suddenly topless and they just... are like that, they stop wearing anything on top, or make fashion that just doesn't cover the tits... then it would make them lose some of that sexual power.

Women going topless is already legal or at least legally ambiguous in most of the US.

anyone got more of these?

Well not just for women but getting rid of clothing (except for situations of safety equipment and protecting from certain weather) would greatly benefit society by removing superficial judgements based on clothing while also allowing us free ourselves from being sexually obsessed. Yes, there would be an awkward learning curb of boners at first but eventually the body would also lose the superficial value we force on one another. The end goal would be to attempt to genuinely appreciate humans flr their individual consciousness, not the shell that holds it.

No just curious what others reasons might be

kek

This explains a lot

Plenty of things you do, well most of the things, really, don't benifit society. I'm not benefiting society by taking a walk in the park, or fucking my gf, or smoking a cigar every sunday, but I'm glad I can do those.

Cause everything you do is aimed at benefiting society, yeah you sperglord?

One less ultimately meaningless thing for them to bitch about.

No, just curious to see what benefits this would have if any.

Yep, this is the quick way to make tits boring. Like that Steve McQueen story where some guy asked about the bare tits of some chick lounging by his pool, and Steve replied, "Looks like a pair of fried eggs."

I've been masterbating 3 times a day for the past 32 years.
I still get an eraction when i see transparent clothing

>make tits boring
???
Girls already have their asses out in booty shorts/wear leggings that show the exact shape of their asses and that hasn't made asses 'boring'

Well it gives people more liberties, which is almost always a good thing