What's your opinion on cute Latina butts?

What's your opinion on cute Latina butts?

Still spic, still going back.

fag

t. pablo manudo huevo vasquez nostros vialpando

unfunny/10

Burrito bois mad

Don't you beaners like cartels and farming.

I think latinas should be maids, cartel sluts, or sucking horsecock on their farm

Latina butts are for farm animal cock and being sore from going back to Messico, mang

Well, I like the golden tone that a lot of them seem to have. It's more interesting than a pale white butt.

I'm white

me too. I love their caramel butts

Love em

So am I but I don't love these spics.

They are fucking murderers. They shot my fucking younger brother.

Some fucking greaser he got in a fight with wasted him at school.

that's so rare

Your younger brother probably deserved it.

My brother was got into it with these cartel wannabe dreamer punks and they shot him in the back while he was on his way home from school. If they never let the fucker in, my brother would still be alive.

He was an honor student, always standing up for people who couldn't stand up for themselves.

Latina butts are the best. Heres my latina girlfriend

Some bitch rejected the spic, he pulled a knife out, and my brother got involved.

Thats stupid reasoning If your brother got shot by a white Guy would that make it less bad? He didnt shoot him because he was non white he shot cause he was gang member that's what they do your problem is gangs not immigrants caue you know white people can be violent too

>such a godly ass clad in granny panties
why

nice, I would shove my face between her ass cheeks and drink her piss

Same shit I said to a white guy who got stabbed by a black dude. Hated all black people after that.

i love latin butts!! latina's in general are supremely beautiful to me.

Not all Latinas are immigrants dipshit

Life's not fair bro

If your brother had never been born, he wouldn't have gotten killed. How does your own logic taste Bitch? White dude btw.