Why are whites so racist in the Internet but shut up in real life?

Why are whites so racist in the Internet but shut up in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Viking
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(845)
youtube.com/watch?v=pBmFGoZuBiA
youtube.com/watch?v=5BBn-7H2kEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is everyone else a bunch of shitters both on the intetnet and in real life?

>niggers
>nothing

>vikings
>defeated empires
>sailed across the sea

Well Africa as a whole wasn't a failure.

>destroying countries and being subhuman is good
>when you are black its somehow not

haha yes it was

>why do people behave differently on an anonymous platform without risk of physical harm?

I'm a non white who falseflags every possible side in any conflict and farms butthurt from whites and non whites at the same time. I'd be long dead if I did that in real life

>>vikings
>>defeated empires

exactly

I'm pretty sure vikings helped unify most countries, not destroy them. It's not like a bunch of no brain vikings just sat on a boat and drifted to free loot, it was a lot of skill involved to get anywhere.

>couldn't even genocide people that can't into sailing or weaponry

lol white "people"

Vikings
>finely crafted wooden structures
>well defined property lines
>building area has been flattened
>built around a main road for efficiency

Niggers
>huts literally made out of shit
>built wherever the fuck they want
>no roads or anything even resembling one
>don't care if their shit huts are built on a slope

there is a correlation between pale skin and cuckoldry/fagotry/sissiness

they are weak, they have too much to lose, and they are too individualistic so don't help each other

also this. pale skin and light eyes are totally feminine

Because not only is it tacitly illegal for white people to be racist in real life, but the government and media encourage mob justice against anybody who questions the narrative

If white people are racist they lose their jobs, are ostracized by society, and risk the ire of a minority group disproportionately prone to favoring violence over rational discussion

If brown people are racist they get a show on MTV and a scholarship to Harvard

>>vikings
>>defeated empires

>stealing a bunch of monks and raping their chickens is defeating empires

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because other whites will try to ruin us if the truth is spoken about other races.

White guilt, not even once.

>an arab fucking a monkey produces a brazillian

Because the left won the culture war several decades ago, and now it's socially unacceptable to hold politically incorrect opinions. As a result, anybody who has anything to lose (for example, I have a good job which I most certainly don't want to lose) will keep their mouth shut IRL, but when posting anonymously on a chinese cartoon discussion forum, will speak their mind.

This is also why most people who publicly hold far-right opinions tend to be white trash and general losers (because they have nothing to lose, meaning they can voice their opinions publicly).

What's the etymology of the word Viking. Sounds like vice royal

>crusaders raped pagan in the baltic
>"FUCKING EPIC! PAGAN SCUM BTFO"
>vikings do the same
>"subhumans"

So whites became cucks that are witnessing the genocide of their race and stay quite in order to keep their jobs.

I thought we all that did that

Thank god im not white :^)

:D
youtube.com/watch?v=SAfnoVEBAII

Viking as a noun is a modern invention, viking was something you did. You sailed out to either raid, trade or fight as a mercenary. It's like French crusaders or something like that (except that crusader was a proper noun from the start).

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Viking

>cucks
Stop spamming this word like a Sup Forumstard, it literally has lost all fucking meaning at this point.

Anyway, other than that yes, Westerners are mostly just being spectators to their decline. Some are willing spectators, some are unwilling. The only good news is that in the voting booth everybody is equal, and everybody is completely anonymous, so there's always a chance for improvements there (though with the recent elections in Austria, the Netherlands and France, it seems unlikely to come to fruition anytime soon).

Hi Gengis Khan seed

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

Based Finns

>bancrupting and forcing the frankish empire to give them land in normandy isn't defeating an empire
UMA DELÍCIA

I'm literally the AMWF poster as well as the poster who gets super butthurt at the AMWF poster.
beat that cunts

Same

Why are germans beer guzzling, sausage-munching bavarians in pop-culture but shitskinned kebab-eating kiddie-fiddlers irl?

meanwhile in Africa

>caring about how people thousands of miles away from you live

explain this

el haitiANO

"Africa". Really it's a tourist island in the Indian Ocean that's first been French and then British until less than 50 years ago.

couldn't have said it better myself

>AMWF
then good, that mean those girls are pretty much virgins

>tfw you live in new england and don't have to worry about people thinking you're racist because you haven't seen a black person in months

This.
Western values are strongly influenced on the Christian ideas of "Be good to thy neighboor, turn the other cheek, we are all equal, etc".
They didn't create a new consensus from scratch, they merely re-shaped the existing one into what it is today, as a reaction to the decline of more traditionalistic and nationalistic ideologies in the aftermath of WW2.

WE

lucky bastard

The Frankish Empire gave them Normandy so they would fuck off. Normandy had an influx of Norse settlers and boom, now we got the Normans (Norman-Northman)

Fuck Abrahamic religions. Varg was right.

Stop praying to a jewish desert herder

We know how to behave in public but need an outlet. It's how evolved primates behave in society to prevent chimpouts. Asians do it too.

abrahamic genocide when?

Well kingdoms at least.

I pray to God I don't care about desert tales

Vikings couldn't defeat cities let alone kingdoms or kings

>Vikings couldn't defeat cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(845)

hmmm

Mfw Danelaw
Mfw the North Sea Empire
Mfw Sweyn Forkbeard

Once in a blue moon, Spanish cities btfo vikangz every singkebtime.

mighty Talos is the only true god

Vikings are seafaring people. Just like austronesians

Harald Hardrada alone captured over 80 cities. Sweyn Forkbeard and Cnut the Great captured England. The Varangians captured Kiev and founded the Kievan Rus.

How many wars have your country fought in its modern state?

Because they have nothing to be proud of in reality except being "white master race".

so once going out in their homeland , they are no more worthy than creeping worms.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ AND SHEEEEIT

My ANCESTORS raided the coasts of england and normady, striking fear into the hearts of people across the continent while your slavic rapebabies were just discovering how to make fire and sucking charlemanges fat catholic cock. kys retard.

And now being Nordic is synonymous to being a cuck, how did this came to happen?

>attacking paris in the middle of a plague and then getting cucked into christianity

>destroying an empire

UMA DELÍCIA

Oh yes raiding undefended villages was mighty indeed too bad in Ireland vikangz were BTFO'd by fucking monastery levies.

read

You then witnessed the might and power of the Anglo-Saxons, and repented your evil heathen ways and said to yourselves we want to be just like them, our true heroes. Bastard heathen Danes.

>15.000 Wends slaughtered
L M A O

>The Varangians captured Kiev and founded the Kievan Rus.
I think you meant the byzantines you cock gobbler

the fuck are you on about? it was founded by the descendants of rurik you mongrel

Everyones do it autist, Internet is made to says things you can't says in real life.
you are a fascist against freedom and places to chill out frustration because you don't want to see people saying things you don't like both IRL and on the internet

When I see a japanese flag here, I always imagine some kind of small yellow manlet with extremely weird fetishes who wear a kangaroo underwear and who want to get laid with extremely fat landwhales.

wanna talk about MY ANCESTORS?

a huemonkey with 10% portuguese blood still has greatest ancestors than a snownigger

I am Greek

>a dog skullfucking an rat makes a yuro

It's strange how people can get so rustled about vikings. Do people think that current day people go around thinking they are vikings or something? That was a 1000 years ago and it's a 1000 years of being christian.

Please stop getting so triggered and accept history as well as it is understood by now, and vikings were a huge force to be reckoned with and their accomplishments were incredible at the time (exploration being the foremost).

>tfw no kazakhian steppewaifu to have steamy sex with in our comfy yurt and afterwards fall asleep whilst embracing one another and sipping yak milk

youtube.com/watch?v=pBmFGoZuBiA

I think it's because vikings became popular, and normies started to says a lot of shit about them, admiring them too much for what they were, with metal bands and conan the barbarian clones, with also some white supremacists believing they are vikings descendants or some shit with the meme romantic fantasy.

goddamn they are even people who are confusing celtic shit with viking shit, or start to pretend it's the same thing.
The Viking age was also pretty obscure, and most informations about them came from Christian Iceland during the 1200's, three or four centuries after the viking age.

But Funlan, you ARE the Khazak steppewaifu.

Documentary about Finland:
youtube.com/watch?v=5BBn-7H2kEk

>Timbuktu was considered the greatest center of learning in the Islamic world of the Middle Ages, featuring a university before most of Europe had it (about as old as the University of Paris, for reference)
>Meanwhile N*rds were acting like dindus
If there is even such a thing as a Master Race, it's painfully clear that it's the Latins. Even those who claim to be "superior" to the Latins only achieved it by standing on their shoulders.

The fun part is also how much of the texts out of iceland that is supposed to tell us about the "viking age" have christian influences coming out of the ass so the sources so history really does get muddled. There are sources that you can cross reference that come before the time when we were pagan of course. I like outsiders view on norsemen more during the time, like Ahmad ibn Fadlan or Adam von Bremen.

What the fuck.
Thats actually amazing.

Capitol of France Got BTFO by some snowniggers.

>Comparing Saami to Kazakhs
Fucking retard, also
>In Finnmark around AD 1000, a young Sami named Aigin comes home from hunting to find his family massacred by the Chudes.
What a stupid fucking plot, Chuds never wandered that far North.

>implying the vikings didn't make france pay the danegäld more than once
>forcing the election of the first non karling king of francia
>not destroying an empire
SOPA DE BRASILEIROS

vikings were literal subhumans, a pack of savages. today they are ridiculously romanticized to the point where they were saints of might. to be honest, its literally nothing short of SJW tier bs.

What about Egypt?

Well it's the same with foolish samurais :^)

on the internet it's just a vocal minority or drooling retards that makes all the noise

t. baby raping, dog eating korean loving "civilized" engrish teachel

Made good board games tho

>be ruled by an imbecile
>lose

Nothing wrong here

Pic related happen when we're ruled by a normal guy

See : Siege of Asselt and Siege of Paris(885)

Hnefatafl?

That's the one

>have to pay 700 livres of silver
>have to let the vikings sail up the seine to raid burgundy
>"win"

Forgot the pic

That first one doesn't look like a victory to me

A certain fief in northern France?