This autistic fucker I went to highschool with made a Youtube channel. Lets spam the fat cunt and make him cry

This autistic fucker I went to highschool with made a Youtube channel. Lets spam the fat cunt and make him cry youtube.com/channel/UCk9arGQKnkQCBto1uHqt9Xw

nypa asshole

He is a cringey fucking retard. Hoping he kills himself tbh. That's why I posted here

I feel like that's your channel. There's not one bad comment on any of his videos. Only a postive one talking about the increase in views... Hmmm...

I was waiting for you guys to start hating on him before I did. He has surrounded himself in a safe space with friends. That why no dislikes. Vie posted this a few times because o hate his guts

Damn son only autismo I see here is you

you know that people are actually more likely to press like just because you asked them to do the opposite, right?

In my experience this website usually sends mass hate somebody's way. I just wanted to laugh at a retard and make him sad enough to delete his channel

NYPA, nobody cares about you or the channel, shut the fuck up.

You seem like an angry douchebag, hope he autisms out one day and throws you through a window.

Oh sure let's make the autistic guy want to kill himself for absolutely no reason. You're the kind of motherfucker we raid, not him.

NYPA, sadist piece of shit.

/thread

>He is a cringey fucking retard.
>Having this little self-awareness

anyone who says NYPA is a faggot. raid this cunt's channel just for the fuck of it you normie pussies

>in my experience

nice try OP

I agree with him

Went ahead and subbed and liked all the videos senpai.

good logic, kiddo. can't wait to see how many NYPA faggots you convinced with that amazing comment.
also, NYPA.

samefag

Now you're just getting lazy, OP.

Your normie is showing, OP

same.

Tricked you guys. It actually IS my channel. Get fucked idiot

NYPA
Lurkmore
>FB image
Kill yourself

you retard, that's what he wants you to do

I am OP. This isn't true and never associate me with that retard again

I am OP. This isn't true and never associate me with that retard again

haha, nice trick OP. We know you're retarded but that's okay.