I'm bored of fapping with my hand, what can I do to spice it up? What do you do to spice it up?

I'm bored of fapping with my hand, what can I do to spice it up? What do you do to spice it up?

Fuck your shampoo bottle

>current year
>manually jerking it

I use a vibrating wand or if I'm feeling extra spicy a nice pocket pussy; fill that shit with lube and go to town.

go in your sister's room, dress up in her clothes and fap in front of the mirror

Jerk off with hot sauce

This.

Have a girl do it for you.

tried it and worked

Finger in bung.

An eye dropper or oral syringe of jalapeno juice directly into the urethra.

her shirt confuses me, anybody translate it?
dreamy cat?

kek

>夢愛猫

Wat

Use a banana peel or the rind off a orange that youve spit on.

Fleshlight

You could come and sit on my lap,

YOU HUMANS ARE MOST ILLOGICAL

what language is that because that's not the chinese I studied

indeed

get a wet cloth a rubber clove and lotion. drench the cloth and roll it up. put it in the microwave and get it super hot. then put the rubber clove in the middle of the whole and stretch it around the ridges. lube it up and go to town. we use to do this when we were deployed.

chinese

20" dildo

obey the dubs

Ha Ha you faggots can't get no pussy

Rub BenGay all over your balls and use it as lube.

can you read it? what does it say?

i can but i cant make any sense of it

because it's gibberish

Im not making that mistake again motherfucker

each of the characters say "Dream Love Cat" in that order, I only know japanese and I've never come across that word before so I'm guessing it's just random characters thrown together or something.

same in chinese

you lied to me

Well, you never specified how spicy you wanted it.

That's probably it, but 夢 can function as a verb in Chinese, and 愛猫 means "pet cat" (literally: "beloved cat"), so, if we analyse it as Chinese, it would make sense to read it as "To dream of a pet cat".

But yeah, probably just random shit. The other day, I saw a three-year-old boy at the grocery store who was wearing a t-shirt that read "Let's make out!" in English. I thought about telling the mother what it meant but decided against it.

Icy hot.
Feels awsome

a lot of shirts these days have just gibberish written on them

Get yourself one of these.

Yeah, but this was in Japan. *All* English on t-shirts is gibberish.

English language Japanese t-shirts are the best.

nice.
i don't see many things like that around here, save for a few guys with tourist written on their arm.

It sure is. Good icebreaker, though. Like being able to read some chick's Chinese tramp stamp.

Seriously? 観光者 written on their arms?

dont u mean 観光客?

Horse pussy

I've seen both, but 観光者 seems to be more common in my neck of the woods.

i understand the logic but it cant be translated online

Use your other hand

Erotic ASMR for hands free orgasm OP

I've seen things like 外人, around here people think it's cool to go out and get tattoos from shady places, there was one guy who was showing off his tattoo to some chinese woman in a bar and she just blankly says, that say's tourist. the look on his face was priceless, but they're usually shoddy jobs, blurry and shit but it was definitely two characters not three.

Not using an online translator. I am one.

don't give a shit about your prob
More miru though.

Any specific ones? Do these actually work?

not saying you are, just saying i never heard your version so i tried looking it up to no avail

That's awesome.

Some guy came to Sup Forums once with a "Hey guys, does my tattoo say what I was told it says" question, and did *not* like the answer when I told him that 笨 means "slow, dull, stupid, bovine".

Then there was some asshole who wanted me to translate "loyalty" or some other predictable shit. He was a dick about it though, so somewhere out there is guy with 癰 tattooed on him.

Ah. Well the 客 version sounds more respectful to me. Should start using it instead.

I watched pic related and it worked for me

I use a girl's vagina to masturbate

For the past year or so I've gotten into the habit of getting off just from nipple stimulation.

It took practice but it was fun and it's way more erotic than jerking off.

Is there anything I can do to help achieve this?

Well, I'll say that if you don't enjoy nipple stimulation already then you probably won't be able to get off from it alone.

Start off by fapping with it. Fap with one hand and play with your nipples with the other (you'll have both hands free to do both nips at the same time later but you now you have to make do with one). This helps you associate the sensation with sexual pleasure and make it a turn on.

Then try to learn how to cum handsfree in general, nipples or no. This is the hard part. I dunno about the whole tantric hypno thing, I haven't been able to cum like that without even getting hard. I kinda did kiegel exercises for a while to stimulate it without actually touching it.

Learning how to cum without touching my dick was kinda my thing for a while. I found it super hot to feel that sexual frustration mount until the feeling of being denied stimulation and the sexual arousal I got from that actually did lead to its own orgasms.

Then basically I just started playing with my nipples while I'm doing that and while I doubt I'm actually cumming from my nipples alone, that's what it feels like.

>癰
all my kek user, have an internet or two.