Good evening, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Good evening, user. How are things? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

You first

I have to put my first pet down tomorrow. Pretty rough.

free bump

No.

It is rough, user. How are you handling it?

Thank you. How've you been?

Well, in that case. Me and my monkey can't sleep, and the music I put on doesn't seem to soothe him so now I'm at my wits end

Not well. I've been lucky enough that only 1 person close to me has died. But this is much closer than that person... I'm just trying to make sure I do everything I need to so I don't look back and think "I should've done or said this".. I know I'm going to forget to do or say something

im all right. got some exercise in today. we'll see if i keep it up throughout the week.

Hm. Could you feed him, or give him something to calm him down?

Don't focus too much on specifics, user. You gave your special little guy the most attention and love you could. You're doing your best, and you shouldn't expect more of yourself.

That's good. Did you go on that walk on the trail? That reminds me, I should be getting more exercise... been too busy to play basketball.

it was rainy so i biked indoors on my trainer thing

I've already tried that, he isn't hungry so I strew it around in his favorite places to stimulate him. He just whines and wants attention. I might throw a hissy fit soon, and that'll just wake up my neighbours if he hasn't already. The female just sleeps through it all, but I don't know for how long if he keeps whining

Oh, that's good. How do you feel?

Huh. Weird. Are you sure there's not something wrong with him? Odd how animals can be attention whores like that... well, he doesn't know any better.

Hey! I'm back from my camping trip in canada!
How have things been?

I'm pretty certain he's completely healthy, just had him checked recently, and I keep him on a strict diet since I've been told to. Maybe it's because he can't munch as much as he wants he is like that. I don't know. the little fucker. I wouldn't dream of hurting him though, just yell at him a little. Maybe that could quiet him down if I tried ?

Thank you very much. I appreciate someone listening to that. I've been kind of all in my own head about it

Cool! How did that go? What was the best part?

Things have been pretty okay. Weather's been a little wacky, but I've been getting things done, and had a good time at comic con.

You might scare him into submission. Is that what you want though?

Sometimes I try, user. Sometimes that's all you need, isn't it? Someone who will listen?

I hope you can handle it, user. You might feel miserable for a while, but that's okay. That's natural. It'll pass, and he'll move into your positive memories.

As compared to this, I'd be willing to try nerly anything that doesn't hurt him, only scar him a little psychologically, he'll come around once he realises who's the boss. Or maybe I could try and give him his favorite berries even though I've been advised against it due to his teeth, but just one maybe ?

feels all right. the prospect of doing physical activing is really daunting until you actually do it and you actually feel good while you're doing it. i always thought that was weird.

Just one can't hurt, right? Don't take my word for that, I don't know anything about monkeys. If it might shut him up, go for it.

I know exactly how that is, and you're right, it's really weird. The anticipation is always far worse than the actual thing.

It's more his teeth I'm worried about, nahhhhh... I'll bring him in again tomorrow and have them recheck him, maybe they hurt. Now he just lies with the berry in the cage and has stopped whining for a while, only soft whimpers (or whatever the hell you call it). I think he might have a tooth ache since he isn't eating. Maybe they missed something in the last check

Huh. That's really strange. Well, at least he isn't making so much noise now. But that is worrying.

Fenn

What?

It went great! My favorite part was patch trading. Some guy had this kickass black and gold patch with a roman chariot on it, he wasn't willing to trade it though. I'm gl;ad you had fun at comic-con! weather was insane there. high of EIGHTY SEVEN DEGREES that day.

man there are three other threads of this style going on at once. you might not have many new figs tonight.

I'm having trouble admitting I'm bipolar. I really need to get help, but in order to get it I need to tell my mom about it. I doubt she would judge me, so I really don't know why I'm having such a tough time with this.

He just lies and stares at the berry, but it's god sent that he isn't whining anymore. I'll finish my wine and head off to bed. Thanks for the little advice you could give

I think it's a good thing I didn't yell at him if he's hurting

Oh, nice. Did you get some good ones though?

Weather's been hot here too, surprising after how cold it got a few days ago.

Well, we seem to have enough to keep it rolling here. Just wait.

She won't judge you. You're her son. She wants to help you, and she can't do that if you won't tell her that you need help. She'll know much more about what needs to be done, too.

Tell her tonight, or if that's inconvenient, tell her tomorrow morning.

Poor little guy. I hope he's alright in the morning.

Yeah, it's certainly for the best. Whatever is going on, it probably isn't his fault.

Hey Fenn-bro, I need some help, can you tell me how can I invite a girl that I don't know that well to the movies without sounding like a creep or an autist?

Oh yeah. i got enough patches to have all 50 states worth of councils!

How are you feeling?

I think I might start drinking again, or at least for tonight.

I can offer some advice on this.

Before you invite her to that, spend a few weeks getting closer to her (as a friend). After a few weeks you can ask her out. Just make sure you somewhat know her before. Also you get the added benefit of knowing if shes right for you before you ask her out.

Call her up.

"Hey, this is user. I was wondering if you wanted to come see this movie..."

Something like that. Don't overthink it. Make it casual. Pay for both tickets.

Oh, nice. That's pretty impressive.

I'm feeling good. Little tired, but feeling better than I did this morning.

Why? The cravings hitting you hard, or is something wrong?

>Also you get the added benefit of knowing if shes right for you before you ask her out.
>tfw nobody is right for me so I don't ask anyone out

Did you have a drinking problem earlier in your life? if so, don't drink. You can make it through this without drinking. I know you can.

How did you spend your Sunday?

>Why? The cravings hitting you hard, or is something wrong?
I was in the process of fixing my car and stripped a bolt, and spend too long trying to get that stripped bolt out, to no avail.

There's always someone right for you man. it just takes time. You got this!

I had a drugs problem in high school, but I stopped all of that for years, for the most part.

Wow, thanks for the neat advice user, no w that I think about it you just saved me from making a really dumb move, so again, thank you very much!

How do I deal with the fact that she doesn't love me and never will

Get over it, nothing lasts forever

Didn't do much. Went to church, read a bit. Enjoyed it.

That's miserable. Worthy of drinking again? Maybe. Do you know someone with more tools that might be able to get it out for you? Or could you saw it off?

Stop thinking about her, user. No matter what you do, it's going to hurt for a while. But it's hardly something to die over. Eventually you'll need to get your mind off her and onto another girl.

Sure man :)

That's great! I would really try to avoid drinking tonight. I know you can do it.

Hey you never know. Maybe Someday she may. But the healthy thing is to move on. try and find someone else. Who knows, maybe someone new will be a better match for you than she ever would have been?

Been looking for a job for over a year now, any money I come into from odd jobs just goes to drugs to forget about the fact that my mom abandoned me before I even got out of high school living with one her friends for free constantly feeling like a freeloading piece of shot.

That's good. Were you not feeling good (besides tired) this morning?

>That's miserable. Worthy of drinking again? Maybe.
I wouldn't say it's that specifically, but everything else with that on top of it.

>Do you know someone with more tools that might be able to get it out for you?
No.

>Or could you saw it off?
I've given up for the day, and that makes me feel bad about myself.
It's in a tight space, I'd need a small saw. I have said saw, but it may not be powerful enough.

What do you like to read?

>That's great! I would really try to avoid drinking tonight. I know you can do it.
I guess that decides it, then; I won't drink tonight.

It's gonna be okay man. Do you have any other family you can rely on? Is there any rehab center you could go to?

You may need to quit the drugs to get a steady job, user. You can move on from here, but it'll take a lot of work and willpower.

I, uh, did something pretty awful the other day. Lost a community because of it.

Forgetting about it for now does seem like the best option. Get some rest, leave it alone for a while. Have a beer, but don't go overboard.

Mostly science fiction. Right now I'm chewing through The Worm Ouroboros.

Nice! I'm really proud of you!

My family's focusing more on my aunt who recently got divorced and is struggling to raise two kids. I doubt I need rehab because I don't get addicted it's mostly psychedelics, pot, benadryl, tried meth wasn't a fan, and a lot of alcohol

>Forgetting about it for now does seem like the best option. Get some rest, leave it alone for a while. Have a beer, but don't go overboard.
I've decided not to drink, but I'll indulge in some snacks, instead.

Farewell.

How do I get over it. That's my question

> Eventually you'll need to get your mind off her and onto another girl
I don't want to love ever again. It hurts user

This false promise that someday she may is what led to me sticking around her. We're in a casual friends with benefits thing but the sad part is that I will always want more and she will never know that from me. I'm too scared to reveal it

Drugs are really my only source of happiness anymore I find joy in the side jobs but I don't know if it's for the money, eating time, or actually enjoying work

Want to talk about it? It's okay man, I won't judge, I promise.

Everything is gonna be okay fenn.

I finally felt okay talking about the time I was raped only issue is it was to Sup Forums and I feel like telling anyone will just become an issue

That's good. You're a stronger man than I, user. Take care.

You don't now. You have to wait until the pain stops. That may take a long time, and you may need the help of a friend to get through it.

It could be for all three of them, user. They're all good reasons to enjoy something for. Maybe you would enjoy a steady job even more.

Not everything is going to be okay.

I'm fine. Nothing is wrong with me. Just dealing with some angry people, some disappointed people, and some confused people. I can handle it.

Well, maybe you don't need to tell anyone ever again. Do you? Is it something you can live with just talking about anonymously?

Do you have anyone close to you that you can trust? like a sibling, best friend or SO?

I'm here to talk if you want to. I understand what you're going through.

I don't know the biggest thing I'm worried about is if they do it to someone else

>You don't now. You have to wait until the pain stops. That may take a long time, and you may need the help of a friend to get through it.

Its funny user. It's exactly how she got into a casual fwb thing with me. Because some idiot she loved told her he loved her when he didn't and broke her fucking heart.
I'm that friend for her. And now, I'm in that same position she is in.

Is that a real danger? Do you know this person?

You might be able to report them anonymously to the cops.

Now you need someone to be to you what you were for her. Who could that person be? It's a little ironic, but that's just how things happen sometimes.

Okay. Can I help at all? Let me know if you ever want to talk about anything.

You got this. I know you can.

Continuation
I have a friend that knows something happen but I don't feel I could fully come out with it. And as for my SO I tried to tell her but she just laughed and made fun of me about it when we were still together

It's someone that all my friends at the time knew and casually talked to but it's been years since it happened no clue where they are now

I don't need that friend user.
I need to deal with this alone. I can't fully sleep at night and my first thought when I wake up is her.
How do I learn to fucking sleep again

That sucks. Do you think you can trust your friend not to tell other people? if so, tell them if you're able. They could be able to help.

Do you want to talk about it here? it's okay to say no. I'm here to help.

Hey man
Anxiety's been getting a lot worse recently. Don't know how I'm going to deal with it

I'd like to talk about it later. Do you have email, or Discord?

I do got this. I have other people.

[email protected]
Fenn#4548

That's kind of awful, user. How well can you trust this other friend? Opening up about it to someone solid would help you a lot.

Maybe you'll need to find someone else then. What other friends have you got? Any close ones?

You're not invincible, user. If you need help, it's okay to admit that. This is a hard road to travel.

To sleep... melatonin? Nyquil? White noise? Video games until you can't keep your eyes open?

Have you talked to a therapist, user? They can help a lot with anxiety. It's a terrible thing to have to deal with on your own. What do you get most anxious about?

Social anxiety, mostly. Its starting to affect work. And no, therapy isn't something I can do right now sadly.

Hey, I'm not fenn but I'm here to help. Anxiety is tough to deal with, and I understand what you're going through. Do you have anyone you can talk to about this, like a friend or SO?

I'm here to help if you need me to. If you want to vent or talk about how you feel I'm here.

That's pretty hard, user. What part of social interaction gives you the most trouble? Is it just being around people, or talking to them?

I'll send a test on each. gmail starts with 19, discord starts with "gal"

Don't really have anyone to talk to about it, no. Thanks for the offer. It's getting pretty rough recently, don't have any good methods dealing with it.
Talking to them, I'm really bad at that. Go way out of my way to avoid doing it, and when I do I'm a wreck.

Are we getting free blowjobs tonight?

It was when I was a freshman in high school all my friends hung out at the public library. This one guy hung around the group he was 22-23 and he gave us smokes, and occasionally beer. One day he invited me to his house. Didn't connect two and two spend most of night heavily drinking all's fine till his fiancee came home then light drinking but my head was swimming with alcohol he convinced me to just sleep in his bed since the two of them would be up awhile longer. I agree wake up at later time. He's pumping a vodka bottle in my ass while he fucked his wife. Take minutes to realize finally understand. Manage to break his elbow and wrist I think. Pull bottle out and break on his back run two miles home with no shoes made it home at 3:30 mom was to pilled out to care.

Irrespective of when I sleep or how awfully tiring my day was, I wake up in the middle of the night.
I'll look into melatonin but I don't want to pop pills.
Why doesn't she want to love me user

If you're offering...

what do dreams mean i never have dreams but all of a sudden im having dreams every night about all kinds of stuff

No, that's Fenn's job.

Yea I'd like to talk.

I just started college (UK not US so its not like US college) after missing around 2yrs of school, in 3 months I got the grades to go to college so i was pretty siked. but there's one problem, I'm anti social as fuck and actually have autism (high functioning) so sometimes I do some stupid shit or say stupid shit and I'm 17 in 3 months and have never kissed or done anything with a girl, obv had gf in primary school but that doesnt mean shit, When I was younger I neglected my hygine and I've fucked up yellow teeth and I'm sorta overweight and I just want a female in my life that just cares about me and wants to hang out to do cool stuff I'm not confident enough to ask people I talk to at college (small group of people). I just feel like shit recently because of it :/

It's okay man, you can get through this, I know it's tough, but you can do it. Just keep working on it, and you'll see improvement. For methods, can I suggest something? For when you're nervous, make a box of things that help calm you down beforehand, then take that out if you need to. Drink something warm, try to take it easy, and if you're really panicked, use combat breathing to help calm you down a bit. Breathe in counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Stop and hold your breath counting 1, 2, 3, 4
Exhale counting 1, 2, 3, 4, and repeat the steps.

Want to talk about anything specific?

fuck your academic folderino paperino collegerino
studyrino schoolrino

Bump of logistic support.

Practicing might help, but could turn you into a stressed-out mess. Is talking on the phone easier? Are you forced to talk to people a lot?

Not free tonight, user. $14.98

Melatonin isn't a drug, it's a mineral. So it won't affect you as badly as some stuff. It helps regulate and enforce your body clock.

I don't know why, user. You may never know why. Sometimes you just have to live in ignorance of the motivation of others.

Dreams don't mean much, user. But they can be a way for your subconscious to let out what's been bothering you, or drifting around in your mind.

Don't worry too much about when you get a girlfriend, user. Plenty of people don't have a meaningful relationship until they're in their twenties. The eternal virgin thing is a meme.

You can lose weight with time and some effort. Do some cardio and start lifting on weekends, cut back on carbs.

Don't be afraid of asking new people to hang out with you, user. The worst that can happen is that they say no, or are mean. You can handle that. If you're polite, and treat 'em well, chances are they'll say yes.

I think you can overcome your fear of people, user.

I'm okay. Just came off a big depressive episode. It had been the first time in a while that I thought about suicide. If it were not for my brother, and my family, and him. I dint think I would be here. Which is bad concidering that if they died I wouldnt have any reason not to.

hugs anyone?

Thanks for the ideas. I might try them. Nothing specific I guess, the social anxiety just kind of feels overpowering recently and it's starting to get to me. It's led to me being really alone in life.
Talking on the phone is no easier. I'm even a little nervous now typing to complete strangers. I'm forced to talk with people a lot for work, yeah.

Yes please. I could really use someone right now

>You may never know why
This is what is killing me user. Am I unlovable.

hey man it's okay. I'm here for you. You want to talk?

What's with the other threads Fenn?

That's why I'm here

>4444

I'm sorry for being so fucked

It's okay to rely on the people close to you sometimes, user. As long as you can trust them, and have enough of them.

Don't let yourself relapse. Keep your chin up, and keep moving on. You got this.

*hugs you delicately*

no dick pls

Is therapy impossible because of the cost? Insurance could cover that... I'm sorry, I'll admit that I'm a little out of my depth here. Are you constantly in fear of them judging you?

Let's talk about it. What's on your mind?

You're not unlovable, user. This one girl decided she didn't want it to happen. Not necessarily because of you or something you did. And even if it were because of that, it wouldn't matter. You don't need to rely on what she thinks. You are your own man.

Hey, its car crash victim again. Today hasn't been much easier. Can I have a hug? It hasn't been a pleasant 24 hours

hey sorry i didn't see that.

That's a pretty rough story. I can't imagine what you're going through. Everything is gonna be okay man. I promise. Are you going to therapy?

I wish I was more alpha than I am. Where I am outcome dependent, confident and cocky.
Can a man pretend to be alpha and get to that place?