What would you do if america became a Dictatorship and you were the Dictator? You have absolute power...

What would you do if america became a Dictatorship and you were the Dictator? You have absolute power, you can do anything.

Primarily nocta

Fuck autocorrect.
Prima nocta

Kill all my enemies and then od on heroin.

i will order them to bring me all the hot asian women for them to be my sex slaves

nationalize the farms and water , we have great land ... this would probably be our best export

Fucking commies

Convert to the Metric system.

First thing any dictator does, genocide

>average IQ suddenly doubles in the us

its a good idea ... im a smart dictator ... call me a commie Ill make sure the private sector drones find you user ... 2nd thing I do get a back door into Sup Forums

I would use the dictatorship the way it was meant to be used, clean house and then step down.

Put all the commies against the wall.

End immigration from anywhere but Europe. Force assimilation. Learn English and get a job or you get a ticket home.

Pull the horns in. End as many foreign entanglements as possible. Close bases abroad.

Lower the defense and entitlement budgets to pay for a new jobs program. No more welfare unless you sign up for the labor draft. You can have your ebt but you're gonna earn it digging ditches and grading roads.

Martial law in inner cities. Violent criminals get the bullet. Rioters get 10 years. No more BLM or antifa.

End domestic spying. Require them to get a warrant in federal court if they want to conduct surveillance.

Increase the judicial establishment. More coirts, more judges. Crimes get to trial in weeks, not months. Appeals happen faster. Sentences are carried out faster.

Opiates are now illegal for outpatient care.

Reduce the power of cities in elections by making them their own electoral zones. LA is now worth 5 votes instead of dominating California's 55 votes.

Assemble a constitutional convention to enshrine my changes as amendments where possible to prevent them being overturned when I step down.

Offer illegals a payoff to leave forever and collect their biometric data.
After a couple years, the ones that refuse get a smaller payout and a mandatory trip to their country of origin.

Execute some variant of the Moldbug plan to restore sane government to the USA.

Either that, or restore the constitution, and restrict the franchise to propertied males of European extraction.

Hire a chemist to make me pure meth and mdma and then spend the rest of my days driving a rocket car around the Utah salt flats and banging prostitutes

>Expel Zionists
>Build Authoritarian Alt-Centrist Party
>No religion allowed. Not even one.
>Nihilism
>Servers are paid $9 an hour
>Tips gone
>Profligates executed
>Nazis and KKK gone
>Antifa and BLM gone
>Energy weapons made
>These become prohibited outside governmental use
>Be me
>Walk down street with advanced plasma rifle
>Everyone else is guncucked
>Legalize prostitution
>Cancel all aid and pull out of NATO, saving Europe
>Reform niggers and remove the culture subverting them
>Stop paying Arab "rebels"
>Make new flag
>New policies where every state can run as a mini-country in event of war and C&C breakdown
>Create disease cures and robots
>Riot happens? Not this time, bitch.
>Deploy my robots
>Give Elite paramilitary soldiers plasma weapons and powered exo suits. Nat Guard 5.0
>Tanks, drones, and super soldiers in the streets

Spread my reign over all North, Central, and South America. I would turn the US into the sword that will be purify in the blood of our continent before going for other countries. After having ammased enough capital and men power, I would go for more territories like Europe and Asia. Everyone will kneel before a new and better God. Everything would be controlled by a grasp of steel, and anyone daring to have a opinion different to mine will be publicly punished and all his/her relatives, friends, even people who know their names and even their pets will suffer their sin.

Then what? Could just be a Franco situation where everything goes back after your gone

I'd make it a federal law that it's not gay if her penis is feminine. Other than that, I don't really have an agenda.

assign trump as the dictator for lifetime

After a decade of stability and order, I would hope my policies would be seen as the right way to do things. But nothing lasts forever. The people would have to figure out how to maintain things after I step down.

Send all the neoliberals to the ovens, whether left-neoliberal or right-neoliberal.
Then step down.

Opposite world:
Day is night
Up is down
No is yes

I feel like you wouldn't get past step one before you get killed in a "plane crash".

Zionists are profligates who worship Moloch. By expel I mean drag to the ovens.

I understand what you mean though.

>kill every "human" that is not truly white
>kill every human that have a IQ lower than 80 (which is REALLY LOW!, keep those beetwen 70-80 tho in case, as a meat generator)
this would put down the criminal stats and racism would make no sence at all
>legalize vehicle engine swap (explosion ones: not sure if in america it's 100% street legal as it's not really if it's not the exact same model here in europe)
^give help to those who can't afford new cars to swap their engine to a electrical one: -10% of the engine price
>put hand on the electricity groups and force them to pay more for green electricity

I would have everyone currently in prison executed.

this, but keep them for human experimentation.

I think I'm liking this list

What would you add to it? I could always use some governor-generals to manage regional stuff.

Changing that bullshit name from America to Freedom Land

I love you, user.
You forgot about one key element of our new society. Proposition 36: No niggers in public parks.
I will vote for you!

I would open immigration to certain areas of Asia, like Japan or South Korea

like it too but why not stoping immigration in europe. We don't wan't those fuckers...

I wish i could go back and change the past, i really wish america invaded once for good germanistan and keep it as a 52's state. There could have been more exchange from europe > america (the continent here), and would have stopped the "stupid cold war" (well we all know it was something awesome, just look what it gave us)

I'm french and a pro USA, pro TRUMP

and fuck the commies and niggers, make america great again and better than before by taking russia!

That sounds reasonable. They're people with a strong sense of community and a belief in order.

Other things to add:

Education overhaul. The goal is to produce flexible, well prepared citizens, not test takers. Aim for basic competence in reading, writing, math, and science. Start foreign language training in elementary school. Tech real physical fitness (more weights and running, less games). Teach basic military training as a mandatory course at age 15. Continue with military electives each year thereafter. Emphasize patriotism and a real understanding of government.

It's no use teaching a kid calculus and physics if he can't understand what he hears on the news every day. A STEM focused society has given us a generation of well educated but very stupid children.

France and America have a friendship forged during the revolution. There are cultural differences but so fucking what? We got each others' backs.

Nope. We want to support our European allies, but we aren't looking for anymore wars.

No need to take Germany or Russia. In fact, friendship with Russia and an easing of tensions would be a priority.

We would, of course, encourage similar programs of martial law in places like France to get the Muslim population under control or deported.

Add music and cultural education too. Foster a true sense of american culture rather than this crazy divided "culture" we have now.

And make this gangsta thug rap shit illegal. It's poisoning the minds of a large number of our most vulnerable citizens.

I agree on music and cultural education.

Disagree on making rap illegal. I think I would rather foster a society where people just turn up their nose at it. We collectively acknowledge that it's trash and people stop buying it.

Gather up everybody in a small building and then blow it up

Well, that's one way to solve the countrys problems. Well done user.

I think at first it has to be made illegal. Replace all gangsta rap and shit with classical music. Mozart, Bach, Brahms, Tommaso, Albinoni. They're not American but appreciation of their music can foster a growth in culture, style and class that's so desperately needed in this increasingly hedonistic and crass country.

It won't be easy. There will be serious backlash and it may take generations to change the culture, but it has to happen.

No humans problem solved

Could be. I'll make you secretary of culture and you can handle it.

Next question, how do we bring the corporations to heel? I'm a big proponent of private property, but still feel that corporations have plundered America without giving much back.

I think corporate taxes to fund healthcare, a requirement that companies have at least 75% of their manufacturing in America to do business here, and an end to exploitative hiring practies like hiring illegals would be a good start.

Oh... and campaign contributions by the rich are over. The Mark Zuckerbergs of the world are banned from politics entirely. No oligarchs in the White house or on the Hill. If you want to go into politics you divest yourself of your wealth beforehand.

the 400 million civilian owned weapons might come into play. military would abandon leadership and not turn against the people.

Not if those 110 million gun owners agree with the policies being put in place. I think that right wing, armed, Christian whites would approve of most of what's been said in here.

I'd turn America back into a democratic republic bc I'm not a narcissistic authoritarian faggot who thinks he knows everything. I may run an election if appropriate.

It's like newfag the movie in here.

What does that even mean?

>Not fantasizing about fixing our broken system
>Thinking the electorate can fix it

>violence is the answer
good luck

I mean... historically it's a pretty good problem solver.

Gas the weeks
Kills the traps
Resign

Mandatoty contraceptive implants for all females, regardless of race and sexual orientation.
Once they reach 25, they can apply to have the implant removed, but must pass a course on parenting, and prove that they and/or the intended father can provide for the child's upbringing, said provision to be in a legally enforcable contract with criminal penalties for failure on either's part.

It's fuck the place up! Make drugs legal for me, but strengthen the sentence for people I dislike. Force James Cameron to finish Avatar 2 finally. And I'd just do cool shit all day. By the time the American population grows to hate me too much, I'll be deadv or loving it up elsewhere with all the taxes I forced out of people, and it'll be the new guy's problem.

But is it really a long term solution? I mean eventually there's gonna be an uprising and cycle continues. Violence or threats of violence shouldn't be what makes society tick.

Why not do that to men instead? Females will have to compete with each other for a limited pool of dicks, knowing pretty much every second they could be replaced with a kinder, more beautiful version. This also motivates guys to not be wizards and prevents Tyrone from sneaking through.

hide off the coast of america while pic related works its magic

Make it a capital offense to eat my fucking cereal

I would like something as a Govenor-General:

Decriminalize most, if not all, recreational drugs, but add harsher punishment for crimes committed under their influence (like how committing armed robbery with body armour gets you +10 years). This will kill the war on drugs and destroy the import of contraband.

Destroy the NFA and all firearm import/control laws. Felons can apply for their rights 5 years after their sentence is complete.

Rebuild relationship with Russia in an attempt to prevent wars in the Asian continent and resume nuclear de-escalation.

Open immigration opportunities to skilled Japanese or South Korean citizens.