To all my Sup Forums bros raised by single mothers, how have you turned out? How old are you currently...

To all my Sup Forums bros raised by single mothers, how have you turned out? How old are you currently? What do you feel you've missed out on growing up?

19, virgin.
Fairly intelligent.
Studying computer science.

>tfw raised by a widower father
>tfw we're fairly rare but no one cares to ask because we nromally turn out pretty ok
Feels ambivalent, man.

32 on Act
Bachelors in Medical Technology

Never had a dog growing up

28/50k yr in upstate ny (pretty decent here)/went to school for computer networking/ never bothered me he was never around. Told my mother who was 18 to get an abortion or fuck off so she fucked off and raised me pretty good.

18/M/Chef at Wendy's
$90k a year + stock options + timeshare

>failure
>alcoholic
>bordering too stupid to be on Sup Forums

How are you doing socially? Should've asked that as well.

No one cares to ask because fathers actually know how to raise men properly. I wouldn't doubt there being some sort of marxist/globalist conspiracy behind the courts favoring women over men when it comes to custody. Can't have masculinity in this day and age; and single mothers are a vacuum for that shit.

I was pretty autistic until my last 2 years of high school but now I'm pretty normal I suppose, other than going on here.

Working as a baker at a grocery store and in community college, could probably just live off of this if I didn't have any ambitions for the future.

I don't really feel as though I missed anything, my dad was there and visited him and we went out and stuff but I guess I'm not attached to my dad very much.

Eh, socially I have a good circle of friends and despite being on Sup Forums, I don't judge people based on their political views. I don't think I'll ever want to get married or have a GF, so there's that.

I guess you can say I don't have much ambitions for the future, I just want to live comfortably by myself and not cause trouble for anyone.

Are you white

late 20s, in the legal field, have an obsessive need to nurture my kids and be close to them, would never get divorced from my wife even if she cheated on me. which she won't because i'm a stud but still.

Asian, though I am part white.

I am huge trainwreck incapable of success.

I only jerk off to mommy humiliation videos.

19 in community college. Kissless virgin currently suffering some hard oneitis. 30+ job applications and only two interviews that went nowhere. Can't blame my mom for my autism though.

>28
>self employed
>doing great actually

It's been a long road though. Read No More Mr. Nice Guy and the whole TRP subreddit and learning everything my dad wasn't there to teach me, so I'm doing great, basically living the alpha/self-employed/bachelor lifestyle. Feels good man.

grats

My single-parented friend got completely fucked up by it. He could have been so nice but turned out a complete asshole

>28
>successful at life, 90k/yr
>tfwnogf. Visit with dominatrixes.

Ty

Np

My dad was an alcoholic, they split up several times when I was a kid, he became a heroin addict and they got divorced when I was 16.

It kinda sucks, my sister taught me how to shave, never learned really anything manly besides hiking and tracking from him.

I had to learn to be tough and manly on my own so that was hard.

I'm 24, I'm pretty good considering I almost died from disease for 3 years and spent the last year as a recovering person and effectively a NEET.

Oh right, I'm a delivery driver for a print company and my bachelors will be finished in August.

Good for you James, glad to hear it all worked out

Thanks man, cheers.

I work in a fucking warehouse and still support the useless sow.

>kill me