Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason...

Okay here's the situation. Donald Trump has been found guilty for the crimes of corruption and treason. He has been impeached from his presidency and locked into a heavily defended military prison. He has been sentenced to death and you are appointed to be the executioner. You have complete freedom to decide how he will die. You have a budget of $500 000 to purchase tools, and will be paid $100 000 once the deed is done. You step into the execution chamber and see Trump blindfolded and restrained into a flimsy wooden chair. He appears to be beaten and starved. There is only one door into and out of the room. There is a single air vent behind trump but it is too small to fit a person. You glance over your left shoulder and see the tools you purchased neatly organized on a large folding table. To your right are a variety of medical tools to measure heart rate, reflexes, and other measurement tools. There is a sink next to the medical devices. The latch of the air-tight reinforced steel door locks behind you, and will not open until Trump is confirmed dead.
What do?

let him go so you get butthurt

Kill him i guess. Not much else to do

Releases him. Tells him the goverment is overrun with defeatists who don't mind being crapped on by dictators and ayatollahs.
We get two M-4s and get to work

> Choosing a random member of the population as executioner
> Beaten and starved
> Letting executioner choose manner of execution

This violates so many constitutional rights, there's no way in fuck this is anything close to a realistic scenario. Wanna throw in unicorns farting rainbows? It wouldn't detract any realism.

these jews wont stop at taking over the media to spread their lies, they will take over everything your comics, games and now your boards.

screenshot sent to secret service rabbi, have fun with that!

Why kill trump? He is the closest thing to having someone from Sup Forums president.
Liking Obama and thinking everything he did was good is just as stupid as disliking Trump and thinking everything he does is bad.
If you can't separate actions, words, and different situations you're the regular idiot politicians are banking on.

all those people related or something I see they all have the same nose but don't understand this picture.

This makes me laugh as im Jewish and I support trump for the most part.
So suck my cut cock

Timestamp with secrect service tip off or it didn't happen

their all jews, probably related, jewish people are inbred as fuck hence all the diseases that exist for jews and no other group on earth.

>This makes me laugh as im Jewish and I support trump for the most part.
You got it wrong bro, there are kikes and jews, I read Haaretz and they hate these kikes and so should you if jewish.

this is why we need to start posting jews online with dox to keep track of them so they can be taken out by patriots for taking over the US banks and schools using them to indoctrinate children.

Haaretz is a left-wing newspaper in Israel. I don't care who they like or hate.
Think for yourself

Kek are you twelve?

Sure, there is a unicorn in the room too.
Happy?

>Haaretz is a left-wing newspaper in Israel.
Whats left wing there might be right wing here, they hate soros, anita sarkeesian and all that LGBT shit.

the rabbi is scared anons

With the funds I would buy a power drill and some wood and a rope. I would build a gallows in such a way as to minimize the drop and increase max suffering and kick the chair away. I'd film it with an 8K Red Camera so I can see every detail on his purple and struggling face

Use $500k to hire the Golden Compnay. Break Trump out of prison. Put him back on the throne ... errr ... in the White House. Use $100k to track down the OP who made this shitty post and tell him about the "Twinkie".