Just picked on these. Rare af to find with complete center caps. With new Toyo tiers $1200 shipped. How'd I do?

Just picked on these. Rare af to find with complete center caps. With new Toyo tiers $1200 shipped. How'd I do?

what a waste of money.
but you do you faggot

My bonus check covered the enire cost. You mad?

the rims are ugly as fuck but I would have to see them on the car to tell you if they look good on.

why would that make a difference, its still a waste of money

Whats not to like about them? Classic jdm goodness. Granted it's not your standard looking wheel..

depends on what car they are going on. what is toyo tiers?

its the red. its tacky as fuck. the only color that should be near the wheel is the brake pads and calipers/

Toyo tires. Going on a white 93 civic hach.

You spent an entire check on wheels? How nigger rich can somebody be?

makes sense. ugly car and ugly rims, bet its a 4 door too.

the cringe...
I can only imagine how you look like

>rims & tires worth more than car

Bonus check. My normal check wasn't touched.

That car didn't come in a 4 door. Troll harder.

bought these for my 2011 toyota yaris. 50 bucks for a set of 4. looks slick as fuck now. did NOT cost 1200 bucks

forgot pic

the only one here that must trolling is you OP

Spend another 3k and you'll have totally ruined the resale value on your 4 thousand dollar civic.

kek

Where are the lug holes?

split 3 spokes? what is this a 1997 v6 mustang?

he is right, seems only the sedan came with 4 doors

what size?
i sold a set for 300 back in 2012 or so but they were far from mint.

its a wheel cover (hubcap). comes off to get at the lugs. side benefits is that i dont have to look at lugs.

being rare and expensive doesnt make them less ugly.

please tell me at least you're one of the guys that swapped a B-series motor in and put a massive turbo on it. That'll make the rim purchase make more sence.

i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about 1200$ rims for a fucking riced up civic

"rare" keep thinking your special. Nice wheels but def not rare...

Yea built boostd b series.

When you over pay for useless stuff you cause inflation. When you pay too much for property you move property out of the affordable range for average folks.

It is to all of our advantage to be fiscally responsible.

You are the cancer.

(With out even mentioning black and red rims on a white car, for goodness sake paint those before you put them on.)

Post in /o/ Honda threads. The neck beards here live in there moms sex dungeon and take the bus to mcdonalds. Did good though should look nice

specs please, offsets and size

Good thing you boosted it now you can almost keep up with most factory stock cars today.

Nice wheels

Thank god, do you drag the car? I saw one at Street Car Takeover gap a full bolt-on GTR

so you spent half of your money on rims and you will spend the other half on the car?

>unironically souped up a 1994 honda civic hatchback

god damn user

15"
4x100
42et

You do know some boosted hondas (as much as I don't like them) are legitimately fast cars right

probably less, i saw one for 900 canada bucks the other day. probably like 650 american

OP wants to improve the worth of his car, 1200 is decent for non replica wheels especially with expensive toyo tires. also black and red on white is pretty common so that tells me you know nothing about car customization.

This guy gets it.

Yea, it's sitting on Rota now. Happy to finally get off of them.

only a nigger gives a fuck about the wheels when he buys a car. it does nothing for the value.

if you put those rims on that honda the car wont be worth as much as the rims

"it does nothing for the value" are you high? a set of work wheels will absolutely raise the value of a car

THIS. Boosted hondas can shut the mouth of shit talkers pretty quickly.

Most wheel/tire setups improve performance/drivability/grip of a car.

Yes they can be fast, if you put about 10 grand into them and tune it correctly.

99% of people put the boost on, "tune" it with a couple bolt ons and have MAYBE 300 shotty hp. There is only so much you can do with a old ass Honda.

Now if your building it because you like how it looks then good for you, I might not like it but at least your not trying to say its fast.

You are right I know nothing about car customization. I sold cars while in college and was a Grand Master which means I sold 302 cars in one year which is a very good figure. I can show my ring and be hired at ANY car dealership in the nation. But no, what I know is car values, not customization, and that Civic will not sale for what those rims cost. It is also fugly. All IMHO but hey it is OP's wallet that will remain empty. Carry on.

Honda builders get a bad rap from the kids who only care about camber and low. Fuck that shit.

Did the car cost $1200?

my friend had a set of 19 inch advans that weighed less than his stock wheels and had better widths and offsets which allowed him to wrap them in bigger tires - effectively improving handling, and reducing weight overall. if you think wheels are useless you drive a kia soul. end of story

Very true. a lot of them are just kids in their garage that bought an eBay turbo and slapped it on
this is the hatch than ran in the 8s in the 1/4 mile

Love SA3Rs, but I was never a fan of the red and black color combo. I'd have them powder coated if I were you.

I've put about 8k in it. I did most of the work myself aside from installing the internals. I'm not an engine builder so had to pay the labor for that part. But I know every single thing about it. Makes me happy :)

no it really wont. Wheels can be changed cheaply (unless your OP and get overpriced ugly shit)

under normal usage, barely. its the tires that matter, which like mentioned above are also cheapish to replace if necessary.

The ONLY things you should care about when purchasing a car are the drive train and the chassis condition. everything else is cheap to change/fix. if some nigger wanted to hawk off a 1994 civic for some bloated price cause "MUH RIMS" i would laugh him out of my sight.

That's my kind of civic!

They match my interior really well.

what kind of fidget spiners are those

damn thats nice, do you drag it or autocross it?

Those are some weird looking figet spinners...

fuck off nigger i said it first

No, you asked what kind they were. I just observed how weird they look. There is a difference, friend!

If you make a penny under $70k a year, the memory of this purchase will make you feel shame in the near future.

Thanks man. I'd love to autocross but I've never done it. Right now it's just a stop light racer lol. Def not the fastet thing, but fun as shit.

oh my b. have a nice day.

I'll be fine then lol. Its not a daily and only parks at one of my houses :)

Anything with a large turbo will be fast, children.

Thinking your front wheel drive econobox is a sports car is pathetic.

I disagree. You aren't taking power to weight into consideration.

who builds boosted b series other than blacks, the real truth is in the k swap... and even then youd gain traction at like 40mph

I can't find the 'like' button in this Sup Forums app, so I'll just...
>*like*

Personally I just like B series engines. Fits the time period of the car. K's are good too though.

\m/

>rare af
>wheels

well this dude said toyo tiers, and didnt mention if they are all season or race slicks. Overall not a bad deal, he didnt get scammed or win a prize... end of the day is my miata with 200$ rims will be faster than his heap around the local mountain pass all day

and my bone stock r53 cooper s will be side by side with your Miata haha

You have no clue what you are talking about haha.

yea probably, it depends on the driver. youd still be chasing a car 20 years older than yours though. also fags drive mini coopers.

Op here. Toyo DRB. And I agree with your Miata comment.

lol tru, im tading it for an m50 swapped e30 318i next week tho

trading*

Don't forget about your turn signals

Still cheaper than a modern car. Most modern car have tons of nanny devices,hate how numb the driving experience is.

looking online i cant even find the treadware for those tires. Id guess they are entry level with something like 380+ tread ware... they arent great tires by any means. Im out here rolling on re01r like a boss

nah dude gotta do the turn signal delete to save weight lmao

ive owned a bmw and it makes you drive like a douche, something about killing all those jews just gives you a pep in your step.

Nice! Yea idk about them. But they were included so fuck it, I'll see how they go.

oh my god hahahahahah

show a pic of the whole car

found em online for cheaper, took 3 seconds. enjoy your disgusting trash wheels though, kek.

Buy them and resell them fag. Hustle!

damn

ok thats clean i take back wat i said before. still slower than a miatata tho

Lol all good. I have respect for Miatas. Tiny rwd monsters. I might pull on you on the straights but you would destroy me in the turns.

>>>>>>>>>>

that turbo lag will be tough to deal with on the touge.

wish u well if true