Be American worker

>Be American worker
>Get BTFO'd by your company for superior Mexican force

CANNOT FABRICATE

>Be Mexican
>Live in 3rd world country

>Be Mexican
>Get BTFO'd by Trump and his superior wall.

WE GONNA KEEP KILLING COPS IN ARIZONA UTIL YOU GIVE US FREE SHIT!

>mexican
>superior

yea I guess taking people who are willing to work for less and totally submissive makes them totally sup- I mean cucks

We still got your jobs.

AMERISHITS

>W-we still got yer jobs! that makes us superior!
Our jews like to use you for the cheap fucking labor so you can send it to your superior (third world) country people leave just so they can send american dollars back to make their families back home live in a somewhat less shity country

so fucking superior

blame the nig nogs

Doesn't matter, we still be stealin' amerifat jobs.

>USA is first world

Lel nice joke

>posting pcitures of nignog majority cities
>Th-this must mean all of america is shit!

yea you got my job so you can work twice as hard and payed less
can't wait for that wall

Doesn't matter, we still be stealin' amerifat jobs.

So you accept getting lower money just to secure your job that will eventually be stolen by other mexican, nice.

You dumbasses invading don't understand profit margins, and the value of your work. You're fucking up wages for everyone. Undercutting businesses that like to have a profit at the end of the year. You do back breaking work, and have only a little left over at the end for some tequila and keep wondering why your bank account is so empty.

based friends but likely to reply with
>W-we still get your jeebs hehe!!
you're alright man you may get to come over the wall

>BEING KILLED BY CARTEL
>OKAY WITH THIS

fucking hell

Mexico yes!

Mexicans are such hard workers they drive wages down im not complaining though Mexicans are brotier

the most bait thread i've ever seen

gg wp mexico

The ausfailian is now posting poor parts of mexico kek

That's why we're here

>boy, picking oranges sure is boring
>Let's pay these brown people pennies to do it

Nigger tier

Niggerland

Good Goy keep making them moderates vote for Trump
*rubs hands together*

Build wall

obviously bait, but damn, they're fucking right about building the wall. and hope they do it so those morons get gunned down or die by stepping on a landmine. Niggers like you doing that kind of shit doesn't deserve to live...

>blown the fuck out'd
this is why Mexicans need to be sent back to their drug desert

If a white american man can only perform the same job as a mexican, he deserves to have his job taken. That being said, I would prefer not to have any more shit skins enter my country.

>haha we have your jobs
>i-is that a robot
>oh i'm out of a job
>b-better jump the border
why are poo people so stupid

It's actually better for you and us. Mexicans want to work 'for us" so to speak. It's better for us to send jobs down to Mexico to accomplish this, than it is to erect barriers (to trade), because then you would all come up here for the jobs.legally or illegally.

If we send you jobs it's a win win win scenario and we don't get invaded. (And you are happy and employed at home)

poop for brains