Raise taxes on professional atheletes to pay for the re-education of the police

Raise taxes on professional atheletes to pay for the re-education of the police.

I played sports all my life and I can tell you being a pro athlete is probably one of the hardest jobs they're is it takes so much dedication and time like you literally gotta push yourself day in and day out fight true pain etc they deserve they're paycheck

80% taxes wtf

Not if they are using the sport as their political platform. There is no place for politics in sports.

Don't forget your body will be fucked by the time you are 50, more so than non athletes
Well depending on the sport but professional athletes have issues in one way or another later on in life

Then why is the national anthem played at every fucking game?

Fuck me. I completely agree with you but those "they're"s are breaking my fucking mind. You should have considered attending a class instead of playing the sports once or twice.

Why? They've all already had the best racist education (((Israel))) has to offer.

Paying respect to those who died to give you your freedoms is not politics you fuck tard.

Keep telling yourself you're healthier then pro athletes

We've already tried retraining, coos are too arrogant and stupid to get it. We need better cops

Politics and sports are one and the same Politics are the NFL for manipulative liars I hope to get drafted one day

these niggas done drank the jewish kool aid and passed out, turning on their race and people, their a buncha uncle toms.

When you see football players unable to speak and spitting on themselves from all the concussions its pretty easy to say your healthier

>fare share

is that why the DOD shells out millions to professional sport leagues to perform patriotic acts during games? If there is no room for politics in sports then they should of never approved the budget that allowed for paid patriotism.

so then why are you trying to deny these athletes their freedom?

to improve ratings all players stayed in locker rooms till 2011 they changed it because rednecks got a soft spot for that type of stuff cause they are the biggest contributors to the army so they all got family that passed away that's why they treat it as a memoration for their loved ones while it's really not

Use the 80% Tax to hire more police from out of the communities of color.

No one has fought for freedoms in over 150 years. And even that is arguable. Fuck off nationalism shill.

This here. Even actors can get old and lazy, take relaxed roles. Athletes, no matter how much natural talent and ability, have to constantly work hard at it to keep up their skills, watch what they eat (unless they play baseball), and constantly strive to do better.

That said, it's retarded that we pay people so much to throw balls through hoops but yeah

Bump for the spell check

It's basic Economics. How is it retarded to pay them that much?