What's the safest/best way to find a weed dealer when moving to a different city/state

What's the safest/best way to find a weed dealer when moving to a different city/state

serious responses only

Become a weed dealer

Why not just take it as a fresh start and stop smoking?

I found my dealer off craigslist. Really nice guy actually, and had quality product.

this

or if you want to keep smoking, go to a bar on a thursday or friday night and strike up conversation with patrons sitting around/beside you. ask if they smoke, if they do you can strike up casual conversation about it that may lead to a tip, them selling to you or you getting anally fisted in the bathroom of a Denver dennys

Why?

I'm a very casual smoker, weed has never had a negative impact on my work or social life, so I don't feel the need to quit it you know

buy online

really easy if you know anything about crypto

Move to a state where it is legal. Or, move to a state that is next door to a state where it is legal and do the once a week drive.

What good is it other than wasting good money. You might as well just burn the money as it is literally what you are doing. Seems to me the money wasted on weed could have been put to a much better use or maybe by things that are more tangible and long term.

The same can be said about food beyond the necessary for survival

Do people actually talk to strangers in person?

I don't know anything about it what is a good way to start?

grow

>What good is it other than wasting good money
I believe you're simply ignoring all the studies on its medicinal benefits, which, in the anticancer case under US (((health insurance))) at least, are absolutely a long-term benefit.
t.have been off it for about 6 months and have more money but feel more miserable and more lethargic

ikr, it's unamerican

hit a downtown bar and mingle for a bit

Call 911 as soon as you get there.

My friend invited me to go do cocaine and hit up the strip clubs but I stayed in and smoked weed instead.

Its weed bro. Just ask people. This shit is practically legal. Getting caught with a personal use stash will likely end with a slap on the wrist.

..only if they are asking for money or trying to buy drugs.

get on grindr

meet people and get to know them. It's becoming more and more legal now in the united states.

Try Instagram. Search for #cannabis

Dont be a degenerate. Stop smoking, the smoking itself is bad for you because inhaling anysmoke can fuck up your lungs.

Also the anti cancer shit is a fucking meme

craigslist lol

>larp harder or the game will degenerate
>doesn't know about vaping
Stop living in the past, Walter.

Just order it off the internet. millions of dollars a day in drugs are delivered to people all over the day through the mail.

why do people comment on a thread just to say "dont do it". when did even Sup Forums become the "wiser" voice with dumb asses trying to coach your life or tell you whats wrong to do. fuck

Stop being an idiot drug addicted fool

when le_donald rapefugees came along

That's trafficking dude.

Why not just eat it you you dweeb?

Because you have no values in life and will use a shit argument like "god you are so authoritarian to NOT agree with me maling a bad decision. Fucm off man why are you such an uptight asshole?".

Maybe we are stupid to have hope a degen would listen.

>Sup Forums
>home of suicide encouragement and anarchy
>don't do drugs, though!

Talking to people

>implying that neurotic hangups are values