What's your purpose in life Sup Forums?

what's your purpose in life Sup Forums?

I don't have one, I don't really need or want one

It's nice to relax and enjoy whatever you can just for the sake of enjoyment rather than waste all your finite time working towards something that won't even last

To suffer it, apparently.

decrease other people's suffering where possible and wait for death

Spread as much hate and devastation as i can then kill myself

To somehow make enough money to retire so that I can just jack off in a consequence-free environment until I die. Every day until that point, while I still have to do shit, is a waste. I fucking hate life man, I just want to detach myself from it and fuck off.

lol looks like we cancel out

Tyson is an affirmative action "scientist"

simple:
>sk8 fast
>eat ass

whatever you want

“The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself.” - Albert Camus

What if I don't know what's preventing me from killing myself?

to get trips

Maybe you should focus on dubs first tbh. Checkem.

Wish I knew I would kill myself I am afraid my parents are right about God being the reason we are alive at the same time, I think if thats true God is a sick motherfucker. He could have made a much better world where there isn't so much pain. I feel like im here for his entertainment, im so done with life I don't even do anything anymore I feel like im anchored in my mind, as in im going towards death.

>whatever you're doing

got no real responsibilities atm

i am briefly free of any need for a purpose

To check dubs.

There is no point to life.

Masturbation

My proposite is make Sup Forums great

purpose is an artefact

So laying on my couch shitposting? I might as well not let that keep me from killing myself tbqhwy.

To experience the maximum amount of pleasure as I can with the minimum amount of effort. That's why I own a business, but do not run it. I simply sit back and let the money roll in.

I don't have one now. Pic related.

Tell me how to do this. This is exactly the life I want.

Dank ass memes

To learn as much as I can about as much as I can, then eventually lose my health, continue being a victim of entropy, and eventually fade back into the darkness from whence I came. No kids, no wife, and even my current 'family' has already begun to abandon me. Fuck it all.

>never made it as a wiseman
>couldn't cut it as a poor man, stealing
>couldn't become an engineer or astrophysicist either

Sexually assault as many females as I possibly can.

Too smoke week and go on Sup Forums oh and fuck hookers that's about it oh and hail Satan.

Too smoke weed and fuck hookers hail satan....

my purpose is to service this big cock.
cock worshiper

Revolution.

make others feel better about themselves

aid in the downfall and re-enslavement of niggers

to find a crunchy cheeto shaped like a swastika

There is no ultimate meaning.
As far as personal meanings go, you decide for yourself.