archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats one hot dude

Thanks

moar

More pl0x

Damn, a decent self poster on Sup Forums for once.

More as in ass and dick, I'm using you to masturbate tonight

Ay thanks.

yw, might I ask your age kind sir?

Keep them coming cutie, I already started

What tattoo is that?

am I pretty?

soon...

>posts a girl

It's an eye.
I'm in my twenties.

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

Does this actaully work?
And would taking the herbal supplement give me tits, I want shapely hips and a butt but no boobage.

Requesting delicious boipucci

wow gorgeous !!
your name hun ?

Not biologically anyway.

one amazing ass

That is the most autistic shit I've read since I went to /r9k/

Gwen.
Best I can do.

I for one find you delicious to look at. A Sunday morning in December kicking back with you in a comfy couch just relaxing while my fingers trace parts of you.

Just sayin

Unf! Goddamn are you sure?

You know you can do better, look at how pretty that ass looks, it only needs to be spread for everyone to see

That'd be nice.

>Gwen
magnificent !! keep going please my dick demands you....

yep
I don't have any good ones on hand, but I'll take more soon.

Serious question, do you find it difficult to find a partner or is it easy peasy? or is it something you're not really looking for?

It's hard because I'm super picky.

Oh, you have no idea of the things I'd do to your butt. I would drive you crazy tickling your prostate as I suck you off, and then stop right before you come, so that I can make you beg to be fucked

lovely cock

for that pic lol

Unf....

I'll hold you to that, in the emantime I'll enjoy more of your body

I never sucked cock in my life but with a body like yours I'd suck and swallow everything

I woud start kissing your lips, go to your ears, then down your neck and body to your toes and then back up to suck you

hehehehehe

Take it all off

any feet pics cutie?

These are a few months old

I love the thickness in this pic

kind of

I wanna bury my face in your big perfect ass

THIS is the view that I want to experience with you, Looking yo at you begging you with my eyes to give me what I want. My arms wrapped around your waist, feeling that thickness I mentioned above while you move your hips slow just staring down at me while I feel you grow inside my mouth.

oops, it didn't post

Keep going....

You are fucking cute, I would grab you by the hair shove you on the bed, then tie your wrists together. After that I would grab you by the neck and make you say you'll be a good boy, then you could lube my cock with your tongue and I would leash you so I could make sure you were in my control while I assfucked you so hard and long but in the beggining i might enjoy sliding my cock in a few times then stopping and telling you to beg me, plead with me to fuck you . Oh and spanking of course.
Yup would be fun.

We want more ass pics

what do you alpha males think of my clitty?

Tasting the salt on in the sweat on your skin while I let go of everything masculine about me in that moment. Feeling you slide in and out of my mouth knowing exactly how good head feels while I am satisfied that I am giving that to you. Pulling you in as close as I can, feeling your ass and feeling your breaths getting faster when I slide you out of my mouth so that I can work on your balls for a while. Licking and sucking on your balls while I continue to stroke your spit covered cock never breaking eye contact....

;3

Bend over and present that butt to me. I'll grab your girly hips and press into you. The warmth of you will feel really good and I will go really slow to make the moment last as long as possible. I will be really gentle with you at first, then when you start getting into it, I will pick up the pace to make you moan out load.
You're not allowed to touch your dick because I want you to concentrate on how good it feels when you get fucked.

cute

do you think it's pathetic?

Any traps, or femboys wanna have some fun, Kik me: chaosscoper

should we?

Call it a dick and be proud of it

and?

No shame

yes!! I love verbal abuse and emasculation!!

ew. no

nice for lick
>no homo

Post moar

it is but i still wanna tease it with my tongue

Post more of that tiny thing then, but don't call it clitty again

why would there be? looking up at something female while sucking a cock is awesome.

You're so beautiful.
~Frenchy

no thanks!! I would rather be locked in chastity!!

here's my ass!!

nice man ass faggot

you look a lot like a woman. complex and difficult.
Not work to me. i pass

kik me at gwenthesithlord

What do you prefer, getting your ass pounded or getting your dick sucked?

omg love that face all its missing is my cum all over it

y-yes...
all of the above

Omg want those lips aroumd my cock

Every ass in this thread is a man ass...

Omg you r making me hard as a rock

would kiss those lips tbh

yeah but yours actually looks like one

POST FEET NOW OR ELSE

mmmmm can i see that asshole of yours?

pathetic you really should be in a cage

Best I got.

Mmmmmmm would love to rip of that bra and suck and nibble on those nipples of yours