Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
my birthday is coming up in a few days and I have "friends" but i doubt any of them are going to remember or care. All i want is a handle of Hennessey and to get shit faced with some buds. But most of them are out of country or in classes or work, and while I could just ask people to come by and hang, I feel like it wouldn't be as genuine as if they did it on their own for me. I just want a surprise party Sup Forums. Is that too much to ask?

If U would know bout the Party it wouldnt be a surprise, so just go Home and Wait ....

Well you did just post a gif of a dog getting hurt. Have you maybe considered that nobody likes you?

I can't find the 'like' button in this Sup Forums app, so I'll just...
>*like*

that gif made me sad, is go fuck yourself. Maybe no body cares about your birthday because no one likes you due to being an edgy piece of shit

How old are you turning and what's your area code?

No one owes you anything.

some day you will be that dog and you will wonder why then you will die and then there will be nothingness

>clearly irish
>wants area code

where do you live op? I'll birthday with you

Fuck you loser.

Fuck you and your "birthday" for posting that gif, Cunt. I hope you get thrown off a building like that dog did. Waste of oxygen.

You're a lonely piece of shit.
Your friends think you're shit.
Your family thinks you're shit.
You're a worthless faggot.

omg i love you

Fag

how new do you have to be to be surprised by this gif that's posted every day?

I'm not suprised by it, it's just fucking awful

Come one, come all!

The White Knight convention is underway!

Bring newfags from far and wide!

The bait is free for the taking!

You deserve to be lonely for posting that GIF. Seriously, I hope your "friends" forget your birthday

It's still a horrible thing to see, no matter how many times you've seen it. It doesn't surprise me at this point but it still sucks.

Having gifs like that shows why no one wants to be around you.

Go fuck yourself edgelord I hope your birthday sucks. Fag.

This.
Maybe if you were a good person, people would care enough to celebrate your birthday.

Hahaha. That's a funny gif OP Is that a scene from Air Bud ? Dumb dog bounced a foot. Good one.

Dude maybe you should get a fucken dog for your bday and learn what is truly to be appreciated in life. I got drunk with my dog and gf on my bday once. He got really sick, I thought he could handle it since he loved it so much. Ended up cuddled with him watching my GF play video games that night. Be more human and maybe people will like you. I've seen some qoute that was something like 'You can tell the worth of a country by how it treats it's animals.' Same goes for people and I don't think there is a greater test of character.

wait did you let your dog drink alcohol? is he okay?

Well OP , let me start off by saying Happy Birthday. Every birthday is different. Maybe you could hint around next year that you want a party but this year spend it with a swell guy that loves you a lot . YOU! Hilarioous gif btw really cracked me up.