Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,

Richfag here..

My phone is going to die,

I want to play a game, and you poorfags want money.

So let's make this a win/win for me and some lucky faggot out there.

You post your paypal and I screenshot it. If your paypal address is in the last screenshot I take when my phone dies I will send $1,000 to you. My screen can fit 10 posts, but I will only send 1k to the last 5 address from bottom to top of the screenshot.

I have 5% battery on my phone!

Good Luck!

''Richfag''
>Only 1k.

Enjoying your rentmoney there i see?

Can you not read, I said I would give 1k to 5 people.

mmm whats the game

kill yourself

Got nothing to lose. Lost it all anyway. OP

Wow, my phone is going to die and not one faggot out here is smart enough to accept $1,000 for free. If my phone dies before anyone posts their paypal I wilp just send $5k to a 501(c) that is related to democrats. I will post a new thread with oroof as soon as I plug my phone in.

>[email protected]

Worth a shot...

Trips and you are going to win, cuz these fuckers are retarded.

You may win this

[email protected]
Seriousely poorfag here a 10$ for a normal dinner would be nice but anything much apreciated !

Not sure if one of these is you op and im glad for the trips. I have been depressed and alot recently and lurking here is really one of the only times id say is my solace, no matter how gay that sounds. I hope you have a good life for me op. Cheers.

If the thread 404's I will give everyone $10 then charge my phone to 3% and try again with a new thread. This is so disappointing. I didn't always have money....

Awesome. The one time OP delivers may be upon me...

paypal.me/pjmtrad

worth a try

Worth a shot I guess...

PayPal.me/fighter116

[email protected]
Could pay off some things
Thanks in advance

>[email protected]
Shits getting real now...

I’ll take my winnings in bitcoin. Thanks.

Op here You can re-roll. I am down to 3 percent. But I do have battery saver on. Never ran this phone out of juice before but I hear you are supposed to run it dead once in a while.

[email protected]

paypal.me/pjmtrad

Even $10 would be pretty cool tho

In that case....

>Reroll [email protected]

Don't know anything about bitecoins

[email protected]