Can anyone help me decipher this license plate...

Can anyone help me decipher this license plate. They did a hit and run on my dog and my neighbors camera is too grainy to make out the plate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KiqkclCJsZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is the dog ok?

Lol

Wish I could help that's pretty fucked, losing a dog is always the worst.

oh yeah, I can fap to this

a hit and run on a dog? that a thing? lmao. is hit and run on a dear or a possum also a thing now?

I see a handicap sticker

Maybe 2L17 Handicap sign?

That's with nothing but my eyes and no enhancement so all I can say for sure is the handicap sign

I hope the dog is okay. If the dog is dead then I'm extremely sorry for your loss

youtu.be/KiqkclCJsZs

Don't be an edgy fag dude

any pics of the dog ?

Fucking edgelord

Just so you know, all that "image enhance" crap from movies and TV is just that. Crap. You can't create image fidelity from nothing. So there's no image enhancement stuff that will help with this in the real world.

That said, killing your dog sucks and I hope you catch them.

Dog is in pretty bad condition, but the vets said she’ll make it through alright.

Yeah I was thinking that it starts with the 2 as well. It’s an older Kia Sedona, so hopefully that with the handicap sticker can narrow it down for the police. Thank you user.

someone shoop the dog under the wheel plz

What?

Put it to facebook or post it around the neighborhood. People love dogs more so than humans and would gladly find out who the van belongs to.

Oh shit.
This is a good idea.

Any pictures of the dog, retard?

Why the hell would I have photos of the dog?

Yeah I’ve put it on FB already user. Just thought I’d see if someone here was able to have the tools or means to decipher it.

Here’s a pic of her from around a year ago.

if you let your dog run around in the street, you clearly aren't responsible enough to own one. and now you want to make a stranger suffer from the fallout of YOUR carelessness?

fuckin moron.

Get better soon puppet

The dog might've gotten loose on accident

Not OP but sometimes they just make a dart for the door and boom, they're out on the loose. Shit happens.

I hope you find the fucker, OP. If someone hit my dog, I wouldn't even charge them or beat the fuck out of them if they showed up and owned up to it, and were remorseful for it.

But if someone hit my dog on purpose, or hit my dog and took off, I'd hunt them down like an animal.

just because he didn't want it to happen doesn't mean he didn't let it happen. your dog, your responsibility. not mine or anyone else's.

We have a doggy door that she’s able to go in and out into our backyard at all times which is fenced. Someone must of not closed the gate all the way and she saw a squirrel or something like that across the street and ran. I don’t want to see anyone suffer either bro.

>I don’t want to see anyone suffer either bro.
then why do you need to track them down?

Did the dog drop any good loot ?

Okay, whatever. I'll take the bait. My dogs get out occasionally and I'm immediately out the door looking for them.

I suppose if you had a kid you let play outside, gets hit by a car, you're not gunna be bugged about it because "your kid, your responsibility?"

Fucking hell Sup Forums, stop being such cunts and let's help OP out

bro, chill out.

I’ll bring it to the police and see if the justice system can sort it out. I’m not trying to hurt or see anyone suffer.

if you let your kid outside to play and it got hit by a fucking car, you are the fucking idiot who didnt take parenting classes when it is obvious you should have.

so yes. your kid, your responsibility.

Pretty sure it says "nigger"
Source: Fed it into recapcha on Sup Forums.

I can see you're terminally retarded.

Nah fuck that, nobody gets away with hitting a pupper on my watch

Solution: make sure your kid stays inside all day watching tv and playing video games.

This is the reason this generation is a bunch of pussies with no real world skills

user here with the right idea

a good dog owner trains his dog to not run out the door, and to return when called. poorly trained dogs roaming the streets are a threat to children.

>I’ll bring it to the police
because this guy didn't go knocking door-to-door with a dead dog, risking a physical assault in the process? that's a situation YOU created with your irresponsibility. if anyone should be brought to the police, it's you, for negligence.

Sorry buddy. I hope the doggo recovers soon.

Surely that could be traced
OP what's your rough location?

Why don't you.put your dog on a lease or inside an enclosed fenced area, you dumb nigger

i never said keep them inside you fucking mongoloid.

but if you arent watching your kid or at least teaching them the basic dos and donts, then you are a fucking idiot and if your kid gets killed by being hit by a car, i have no fucking sympathy for you.

You're implying motorists have absolute law over everything no matter what on the roadways?

Is pupper okay?

that's a real nice LACK OF ID TAGS ON THE COLLAR. so now the driver has to figure out where this dog came from, possibly miles away?

how fucking self absorbed can you be to expect that?

i'm saying motorists shouldn't be punished because a wild or poorly trained animal darted in front of their car.

yeah had a raygun with 400x scope

user here, pupper was reported okay

I think they should be because running over animals and children makes you a terrible motorist

all of you faggots make me laff.

PROTIP

if your dog is in the road and gets hit thats your fault as an owner and you can suck a dick

>mfw getting 500$ from the guy whose dog i ran over because it broke my fog lights

She was in an enclosed fenced area. I now know that the gate was not closed all the way and she made her way out

Greater Boston area.

hindsight is 20/20
yeah, faggot OP should probably have a fence and gate but he doesn't
facebook will probably find the people who did this
good luck OP, god speed doggo

a dog is not a child. but even still, raising a child that doesn't have enough sense to stay out of the street makes you a terrible parent.

Cool story bro. I'll save that one under "shit that didn't happen"

Thank you guys.

That depends entirely on the situation. If a kid or animal jumps out into the road right in front of you from between some parked cars, it may not be physically possible to avoid hitting them.

finaly /b used for something good

Here's a solution OP... next time strap a GoPro on your dog so youll have a clearer image of the van that creams it

That's exactly what I'm trying to say.
It's a pretty foggy area in determining who's at fault.

Dumbass

If I hit a cat I probably wouldn't stop
But I'd probably stop for a dog

This has to be bait. No one is this retarded

i've stopped for a bird.. fucker came right at me
dead on impact

Used to read plates for a living. That one is sadly not readable. Possibly MI or GA plates.

Thanks for trying user. The fact that it’s an out of state license plate could help narrow it down.

Kek me and a coworker doing a buck 20 on the highway in our delivery truck, I was in the passenger seat half asleep. WHACK. Fucking robin threw itself right into our Hino's windscreen. Fucking glass on these trucks are near vertical almost like hitting a wall, fucking bird exploded on impact and scared the fucking piss out of me.

Your own fault

how about you keep an eye on your dog next time you get one

just let him find the guy so he can pay for the bumper

upload the video

LOL

yeah i wanna see if the guy hits the brakes at all

I mean, not being american, i managed to go my entire childhood without getting fucking KO'd by a car, but maybe thats the benifit of education paying off

this, 'look both ways' is pretty easy to remember

The best I can figure is 2L1?(W maybe)K4.

Best guess maybe a early-mid 2000s Chrysler minivan.

Best luck to ya

I really don’t want my dog being a liveleak video bro.

Thank you user.

I hope you pulled over to try to find the owner.

>i really dont want my dog being in a liveleak video

confirmed for fake, no one is this retarded

I assume that you want to track them down so that you can apologize and offer to pay for any damage to their car.

that or the driver clearly hit the brakes and OP is just a giant fag who thinks someone should be punished for harming his sweet little untrained mongrel

lol what?

I’m not comfortable posting a video of my dog getting hit by a car to be used for potential entertainment.

>The fact that it’s an out of state license plate could help narrow it down
To a different state

I like dogs as much as the next guy, but why do you care at all, not only do i imagine a fraction of people actually want to see it for kek purposes, but even if they do, how do you give a fuck, like at all. It's such a none-understandable position that i actually value the dog over you at this point. The dog isnt gonna cry about it, even if he wasnt fucked up, dogs dont have the capacity to understand that, see what im saying?

It's not like you're protecting his identity, you're just sounding like a retard on the internet

I appreciate you going out of your way to type out that original bait.

>doubling down on the 'sounding like a retard' approach

Fair enough

Maybe you can upload a video of you recreating the events instead you total faggot

he's just a snowflake that thinks people should go out of their way to fix his fuckups

Sounds like a good idea actually. My dick can be the car, and your mom’s cunt can be the dog.

Man how can i recover from such a comment on the internet

>people are ACTUALLY this retarded on the internet

Not only the internet but an anonymous board, let me guess, american?

>responding to bait in a dying thread

cmon anons

Sorry