What is eating ass like?

What is eating ass like?

Shits like chocolate cake....

Like kissing limburger cheese. Go ahead, try it.

Ass smells like a rose.
RIP

Some people like to shower before they get their ass eaten.

I don't care if they shower or not. As long as there isnt any toilet paper or poop on their asshole then its good.

Eating ass makes me rock hard. Eating pussy? Nothing. Maybe I'm a fag.

Take your index finger and your thumb and make a tight circle. Put a pinch of salt and lick. Not too bad tbh.

interesting

salty ass, whoaa

Not too much though. Just enough to imitate the sweat.

got it bud

Pretty magical. As long as she's not a whale and knows what hygiene is, it's very neutral in taste. For the feeling is oddly dominating? When I'm doing it to women it feels like I'm in control, she's probably little self-conscious and humiliated, and confused that she actually likes it. And they always like it. Gets me fucking rock hard

which one? male or female?

Is good

>Maybe
no

>I don't care if they shower or not. As long as there isnt any toilet paper or poop on their asshole then its good.

there is almost always shit on an asshole. you think wiping with some toilet paper makes it clean? i just smears it. sure it may appear clean but it's not really clean.

you sound like a fucking freak though so have at it

Glorious. There's nothing like it. What makes it even better is when the recipient loves it. Nothing makes me harder than eating ass.

This is why you barbarians should do it Asian style (or French I guess). Hose it with water and then wipe

Or get a Japanese toilet so you can hose it with water, soap water, water again, and then blowdry it. It feels so clean

If you’re both clean, it literally tastes like nothing. Same as licking your arm. No smell or taste.
As a matter of fact, even if a girl is clean, there’s still more of a smell and flavor after she’s turned on and you start licking her pussy.

Getting your ass licked as a guy is amazing. You’d be amazed how many girls are willing to do it too.
All you have to do is be fucking clean as fuck.
Shave your balls, taint, and around your asshole. It’s difficult to start, but once you get going, it’s no big deal. It also cuts down on the amount of wipes after you shit.
Always spend at least 5 minutes washing your asshole, then spend another 5 minutes. If you’re anticipating sex , and you start getting a blow job, tell her to lick behind your balls while you jack off.
Once she smells that there IS no smell, she’ll be more likely to go further back. Once you get her used to the idea of licking ass, you’ve got a keeper.

It smells, even if shes clean...

Shaving your ass means saying goodbye to silent farts though...

no it doesn't, your girlfriend is a fat bitch who doesn't know how to take a shower

Pro tip:

Take your hand and tuck your underwear right against your asshole (like a karate chop). Press and hold. Fart. No sound.

That’s also one of the advantages girls have when wearing cheekies or thongs. The fabric is right against the asshole.

Oh shit, that makes sense

I imagine it won't feel so good since something's stuck between your asscheeks, but in certain situations it might be better to just do it

Thanks user

Degeneracy

>Eating pussy? Nothing.

Where de fook is mayweter

stfu potato boy

Fucking a lot of trannies these days Ronaaaaaaaldooooooooooo?