What's that feeling you get when you've been hanging out with your friends, and you go home alone...

What's that feeling you get when you've been hanging out with your friends, and you go home alone? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Anyways, just a general what's up thread.

co dependancy

Do you really think so? I'm not sure if that's what I'm feeling. I rarely see my good old friends, and afterwards, I feel kinda like a sad feeling. But it's not real sadness.

nostalgia

I'd say loneliness user

Holy shit, man. I never considered that, and I think you're right. I kinda wish I didn't feel that.

Is it weird for me to crave sadness

Probably. I hope I'm not actually lonely. I don't feel that feeling until after I had a good time out with friends.

Hunger. Feeling anything else makes you a cuck. stop having friends and just fuck women while making money.

I think so. I craved sadness when I was younger. I want to stay away from it now though. What sadness do you crave?

That's a horrible idea user, you have any idea how many STDs you're gonna get.

I don't know, just a primal urge to

Not for someone that hates themselves and has never really felt hardship. Enjoy your life of self sabotage.

sauce? damn short haired girls slay me

For sure. Right on, you gruff motherfucker.

Sorry man, I just got it from a thread last week. Thought it was worth a save.

>What's that feeling you get when you've been hanging out with your friends, and you go home alone? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

relief.

But I do have this.

I'm sure certain friends could bring that feeling. I'm not sure if I relate though.

Quality and not quantity. Sex is overrated for the most part. It's just new and exciting when you're 15 like half this board is now.

But i'm fine with saying
>just make money and stop having feelings

Making money is the easy part. Sometimes it's hard to not feel things. But I otherwise agree. Many women make it difficult to better yourself.

My childhood-home I see again,
And gladden with the view;
And still, as mem’ries crowd my brain,
There’s sadness in it too

I had no idea Abraham Lincoln was a poet. You're about to make this a feels thread, my man.

we need sauce on this video. for science.

I wish, bro. Check my second vid I posted too. Go forth and bring the sauce.

bump for sauce