Why do they win all the time? It just isn't fair

Why do they win all the time? It just isn't fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNxDKLzs0zU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because messi

Because they avoid Porto at all cost

No big strong Chelsea to make them drop their spaghetti.

Unpopular opinion: The best Chelsea team in the CL > the best Barca team in the CL from that time period, and would beat them 9 times out of 10 desu

>unpopular opinion

more like retarded opinion

They beat that greatest ever Barca team twice in the CL from 05-12, and would have beaten them twice more if not for refball.

The supposed GOAT Messi scored a grand total of 0(zero) goals in these 8 games.

I'm not even a Chelsea fan (in fact I detest what they have done to the modern day game of soccer) but they matched up very well with that Barca team.

>2-2 record against each other in the knockout stage
>"they would win 9 out of 10 games"

>messi didn't score!
very useful statistic.

>muh refball
2008 wasn't even refball, silly american

Don't use logic on this board, everything is refball when it doesn't favour the flavour of the month and stonewall penalty when it doesn't.
Hypocrite cunts

the answer might surprise you. are you sure you want to take this pill?

>Hypocrite cunts

deep parking bus tactics with counter attacks will always match well against possession teams, like atletico also does

CHEATING FUCKING TRASH

>possession teams
I think you mean negative teams that play sideways and backwards as much as forward.

Barcelona are the most negative team ever in the top tier.

Negative, boring, cheating, SCUM.

barca never beat 11 man chelsea

abidal claimed credit for taking down anelka, because they wouldn't be able to come back from 2-0.. same shit as mascherano

>a club that is only famous because it's the rival of the most famous, most important and most successful club in the world and that consistently gets uefa refball because muh narratives and muh "must entertain the masses with the rivalry, they can't really compete in a tough competition like the CL, therefore must be given a hand"

not a good thing to be

are you a madrid fan by any chance? levels of butthurt like yours are currently only found in the center of the iberian peninsula

>abidal claimed credit for taking down anelka
false

>are you a madrid fan by any chance?
No, I'm a Liverpool fan, we beat you pre season 4-0 the last time we played you, in fact we have a better record against you head to head.

I'm a football fan, Barcelona are destroying our beautiful game, you're literally allied with the same people who fund ISIS, you're trash, we need another Albigensian Crusade.

Can't stop winning, folks!

>I'm a Liverpool fan
lol

Doping and refball.

>liverpoo
>a football fan
>our beautiful game
>we beat you pre season
oh my god lmao

> youtube.com/watch?v=FNxDKLzs0zU

>this post
>>>/reddit/