Goth girls thread

goth girls thread.

and ONLY GIRLS

youtube.com/watch?v=5FNz8ZsFxgM

Very nice, keep it up.
I'd contribute, but it'd be nothing better than what a simple Google Image Search can turn up.

fine, I guess I can keep dumping. At least someone appreciates.

>tfw I cleaned out my goth folder of any nudity because I'm principled

It's okay, you'll grow up someday kid.

Is that Lauren Mayberry?

no clue

oh shit, I'm suprised this is the first time I've seen more from her than just

LOL didn't even notice. Only pic I have of her, sadly

She's a qt

this thread even real?

Either that or a beautiful dream.

I can live with that. Had a weird fucking dream yesterday. Was in this house that was weird and creepy with bloody curtains and shit, but there was a /comfy/ family living there and I was dating the oldest daughter but I was scared of the dad because of the bloody curtains. Then some shit happened and there were these guys in rocket powered wing suits that did something thing with colored smoke trails and then I woke up.

I banged a goth girl for a month. It was a dream of mine. Feels good, man. She was not as cute as these girls, though.

what was the sex like? what was it like when not sexy times? I've always wondered. Been a fetish of mine since I was 14

Cool story, bro.

yep

She was kinda crazy. I don't think she's representative of all goths, but anyways. Sometimes she wanted me to stay still inside her and just kiss her. Seriously. But, otherwise, sex was fine.

As for the non-sexy times, she is a productive member of the society, meaning she's not dressed as a goth all of the time. In many ways, and deep inside, she's a normal girl.

>stay still inside her and just kiss her
sounds /comfy/ tbh