Anyone else used to act like a nigger and now has a felony on their record and is stuck in the system as a white man...

Anyone else used to act like a nigger and now has a felony on their record and is stuck in the system as a white man. pic related

bump

Felonfag reporting in.
Life's pretty normal...
>But user...do you even 2nd Amendment Sup Forumsro...

No....no I don't

Idk what youre asking, but I think I do. I used to rob houses when I was 18 in California and honestly I didn't think a lot of people owned guns or that people were even inside houses I robbed. I would make sure they weren't by either knocking or physically watching them leave. I did find a few guns in houses tho, 2 pistols and 1 wallhanger double barrel shotgun. But right now I don't even go near those things I have a strike so if I catch another case its 2x the amount of time. Probation makes life kinda suck cuz I cant smoke weed or do as much cocaine as I would like.

bump

he's referring to the fact that felons can't own guns.

>I used to rob houses when I was 18 in California

also, what the fuck

like I said I don't even go near those things cuz if I got caught with one, especially in California id get raped in san quentin

Wanted to kill myself so I took out $15K in credit cards and loans in someone else's name. Took a trip around the world for hookers and shit. Pills didn't work. Got off with misdemeanor ID theft, three years probation and only have to pay back 9.5k out of the 15. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

served my time. Obviously it was stupid did 3 years in prison for it. Glad I didn't get shot but it was a good way to make $20000 in a day

>$20000 in a day
What the fuck did you steal?!

I was charged with a felony, but I'm in a court program right now that, so long as I stay sober, go to court. don't get in trouble, etc, for a total of two years, I'll have a clean record at the end of it.
What did I do?
>I slashed my ex's tires and tried to set her car on fire after she cheated on me

Rolex watches, Ipads, cash, mostly jewelry tbh I made 20000 with a friend after finding 3 watches 2000 in cash and a lot of gold. Also the jewelry shop we sold our shit too was a bunch of Mexicans who would melt it down and they paid 500 for each American passport and ID. Also selling peoples checkbooks and credit cards. There are a lot of ways to make money when youre in someones house taking literally everything they own

How did you get caught?

IE town of Menlo park, Palo Alto and Half moon bay a bunch of rich places in san mateo county, where you can find old white dudes pulling out of their driveways in teslas and leaving there window open.

too bad a homeowner didn't blow your brains all over the living room, would've done the world a favor

Have a few. First degree for Armed Robbery and arson, secon for have weed in my pocket travel from USA to Canada. They said I was smuggling

After my probably 25th lick i spent all my money on a new lexus and hookers and coke. I was hungover and coming down off coke and saw a gardener leave a house and no cars where in the driveway. I kicked down a door that was an entrance to the backyard and i guess these people just love having Mexican people do their shit for them and a cleaning lady was home and she ran out the front door took pictures of my car and my friend who was going to be the get away driver while i was inside robbing the house and i walked out the front door with a duffle bag of shit and a cop came up and tazered me

glad someone said it

ya well fuck you if i died it would've been justified that's just the risk of stealing anybodys shit

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.2

Wow I botched that whole thing.
Second, for having weed in my pocket when I was traveling from US to Canada. *

this was the lexus i had except mine had 22's and tints. It got repo'd while i was in jail

i know people serving 10 years for credit card fraud, people i used to sell my stolen credit cards too wtf u mustve really played the sob story u were gonna kill yourself cuz ive never seen a charge like that get reduced that much

Not really. First offense (kinda: had petit larceny wiped in college). Really did try to commit suicide though. Spent two weeks in hospital. Still in treatment. I'm white, so that helps.