I sucked my brother's dick last night and now things are super fucking weird...

I sucked my brother's dick last night and now things are super fucking weird. We didn't think things would be awkward but they're really fucking awkward and I'm not sure how to fix things. I'm also a little worried he's going to tell somebody.

OP wtf dude, please kill yourself.

Consider cuddling. Cuddles fix everything.

Gay or straight?

Just suck his dick again

and kisses...

Gay

No

That would probably make things worse.

Who's older?

KYS FAGGOT. FUCK OFF.

He is.

Gay brother incest. What made you think this was a good idea?

greentext story or gtfo

go up to him and act all cute, nuzzle into his chest.

and say "i'm so sorry" and start crying softly.

He won't tell then. Ages?

I need story and I need pics

Gay, Sucked Dick, OP.

Unlike you simpletons I get my news from a RELIABLE source.

make him suck your dick too.
things may still be awkward but at least you have the same ground if he tries to go tell somebody.

We were close as kids and spent a lot of time together. Found out we were both into guys. Not a lot of openly gay people here so we got closer because of that. Flirted a lot and innocent shit over the years always sort of joking about it. Got drunk.

Get your hands off your dicks.

23 and 27

There has never been a more accurate time for this picture

THIS

I know at least ONCE you guys joked about threatening to suck the other off and to imagine that and seeing that it actually happened is pretty hilarious to me

>23 and 27

an hero, it's the only option.

I'm more concerned about maintaining a connection with my brother than him telling. Him telling is just mostly me being over paranoid I think.

Maybe that happened once?

I don't know what that means.

newfag.

But still, act all cute and like a pussy.

look it up. also, i'm not sure if it means you are gay because it's your brother's dick, ... ar e you normally gay, like do you always suck dicks or are you only gay for your brother.

Are you a trap? This story would be so hot if you were a trap

Fuck you I have an incest fetish

Blackmail him to suck your dick

I'm gay, he's into both.

Not that I know of.

so did he get off in your mouth, and you swallowed or did you spit

Doesn't sound important but I swallow.

It was just a brojob bro

Why in the fuck did you or your brother even think of this you fucking degenerate queers.

so you swallowed your brothers jizz..did it taste good to you, were you like..mmm mmm gimme more or were you like ew jizz, i wish i didn't do that. also did your brother make noise when he fucked your mouth or was he completely silent.

This guy is jerking off right now.

most importantly
did you enjoyed it?

was your brother really going at your mouth or was he like barely pushing it in

Did he say no homo right after? Maybe that's the problem, he thinks he is gay now, since he didn't say no homo.

shut the fuck up and mind your own business.

We were drunk but I remember having fun.

Yeah I got that.

Record yourself telling your parents and then post it

so did he massage your throat while he was fucking your mouth to make you swallow further or was he barely phoning it in? also pic of the dick you sucked.

trips don't lie, user

>not sure if it means you are gay because it's your brothers dick

I've got news for you.

Bro just start making it a routine, he'll get used to it after you tackle him in the hallway and do it again.

how big is your brother's dick? also, is it weird because his dick is probably similar to your dick, because you guys are family. Like you both probably got your grandfather's dick size and shape, so it's like you sucking your own dick. right?

That's so not how it works.

I'm not even sure I want it to be like that. We were drunk so it just kind of happened.

It's not gay if the penis is feminine. Did he have a feminine penis?

If things go bad, just say he raped you

i recognize that gay blowjob, but who was phone

so was it more like sucking your granddad's cock? so have you thought of sucking anyone else in your family's dick or just your brothers.

That's vile.

but effective, feminism is based on that shit

That's not what feminism is about.

Further evidence that homosexuality is a choice and immoral.
Have fun burning in hell :^)

>hell
lol

This is now the reality where you sucked your brother's dick. Welcome to hell.

You faggots do know Hell is fake, right? It's bullshit put into normies' heads by their normie parents to try to keep them normie.

I'm referring to hell as a state of being you dumb fuck.

So you're retarded, then?

Yeah what's the fucking problem

So any actual advice on my situation that's more focused on the idea of maintaining some kind of relationship with him rather than just worrying about him telling or something that's going to get you off?

Dude fucking talk to him, if you feel grossed out, tell him, he's your brother

It's awkward because you aren't communicating

I can't just talk to him without having any idea what to say, and I don't even know how I feel.

did you tried sucking his dick again then kiss him with your jizz filled mouth?