Planning to an hero over my ex as soon as a I get my hands on this. Does this really work...

Planning to an hero over my ex as soon as a I get my hands on this. Does this really work? What is the best place to do it? I don't want my family finding my body in my bedroom and I dont want to traumatize anyone so bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bye faggot

goodbye mr fat man :^)

>Planning to an hero over my ex as soon as a I get my hands on this.

Don't be an asshole. Life changes. And continues. As should you.

stream it

Ive tried it it just ended up falling off or i pushed it off while I was unconscious. Woke up with a splitting headache but alive :\

Use a shotgun to do it right. Don't vegetable yourself faggot

Seriously? Is the risk of becoming a vegetable doing this too high? I thought this was safe as fuck, also I dont have access to firearms in my country

I've tried to change, tried new things, new friends, new people and new lovers but nothing fucking works, I love my ex forever and just wont get over it and im tired of thinking of her every stupid fucking day of my miserable life

op here again, you wouldnt know how unbareable the pain is, its like being hit by a fucking train every time you look, hear, smell something that reminds you of it. I can't really describe how shitty this feels its not worth it, its just a world filled with a blank, easy for you to say cuz you still have meaning to ur life or u just dont care but I do care and I dont have a meaning anymore

Jump off a building

not looking for other methods but thanks

Bump

Bumpity bump

Yes it works but make sure you don't buy a helium tank from Balloon Time!; they started diluting their helium with 20% air which is not good for suicide.
On the other hand, buying 99%+ helium is ridiculously expensive and hard (last time I checked for it was last month though) and many places will ask you for your reasons.
If you live in the UK, there's a company called Argos that sells balloon-grade helium at a 99.999% concentration for 30 pounds. God I wished I lived in Britain because America has no good helium sources

I'm generally pretty accepting but this seems like a dumb reason. How long has it been since you broke up?

Anyway, can you get away from the house to do it? Get a hotel room or something?

Pounds as in the currency, not the weight
You should get a tank that fills 30-50 balloons to be safe

It'll be okay user!! I know that it hurts now, but wait for a couple of months and the pain will fade. She is only one girl in a sea of billions. There are many more just as great or even better than her, i know it hurts, but please reconsider doing such a permanent method of escape.

Bumped

jump in front choochoo train

Just run away as far as you can and never look back, nearly any life you live is better than the cold bleakness of death.

do meth or crocodile, you'll die anyways

OP is a beta faggot

In the words of Frankie Valli's father "No woman's worth crawling on the earth, now walk like a man my son"

Killing yourself over a girl is like killing yourself over your dog dying. Yeah it sucks, but you can always get another one dude. And don't give me the whole "but I LOVED her". If you kill yourself over an ex, she wins forever. She walks around knowing she was so much better than you, you had to bitch out. Don't let her get that win you pussy. You bitch ass beta males are giving women wayyy too much power. Just man up, brush your shoulders off, throw away anything that reminds you of her and go workout. Best way to get over a breakup is to go outside and run straight until you stop thinking. When you're so tired you can't think, then run back home. Your fatass will look good in no time and then you'll find a new gf. Or you can ruin everyone's life who ever cared about you cause you couldn't get through a tough time. your choice. You'll be alright

youtube.com/watch?v=u2yeNzL7rTU

Obviously shitty genes. Cant grow and adapt. Cant just drink a bit and get over it. Life is so much more than a woman and if it isnt for you then go ahead and kys

>I don't want my family finding my body in my bedroom and I dont want to traumatize anyone so bad

you're planning to kys, more than one of your family members will end up fucking scarred cuz of your shit, if you do some shit like killing yourself somewhere else you are just adding up more agony to them, they'll asume you got lost and that shit is worse

you can just get over it like a man or be prepared to fuck your dear family up

How safe is this method?

it's fatal

but, like, is it safe?

its fatal

No, that's the point

Okay but will I safely die?

It's extremely unsafe

There is a drug that Animal pharmacies will sell you in Mexico that will put you to sleep then you will stop breathing. Nembutal. It is very cheap and you can see a nice beach before you die.

You don't want to die dude, you just attention.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and being a bitch, she isn't you. You are you.

And if you really want to off yourself, just jump off of a really tall place

Fucking ken

Op you should just work out my dude. Seriously. I'm not an athletic user by any means as I'm currently smoking and drinking but in my honest and earnest advice you should go p ush yourself to exercise. It'll do wonders and even id nothing changes and you still an hero you'll leave a better looking corpse in that pine box.

Get up early and run. Lift heavy shit. Run some more. Lift heavier shit. Get exhausted. Push yourself. You'll wake up in pain, but a good kind, and do it again. Soon, you'll be looking like Chad and women will throw themselves at you. That doesnt matter because you've got a fire burning for another. That'll make their fires burn hotter, and you'll be getting in better shape. Working out will boost your confidence not only based on gains but it'll flood your body with endorphins and make you seriously reconsider the day you thought about killing yourself.

Fuck I need to work out