Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

Dont ever fall in love with a drug addiction. Shell never love you any more than she loves her habit.

Do something right the first time or not at all

Do not masturbate with Icy-Hot.

If youre going to suck a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole, make sure he's sedated first.
I managed to suck the log out but holy fuck Andy puts up a fight

Your friends die off a lot faster than you think they will.

Seems like a lesson that should have been obvious

When dealing with women, there is no way to come to an equilibrium where you are equals: you can either be master or slave, and a woman is a harsh mistress with nothing but contempt for those underneath them

Nothing is free.

don't fuck with the people who make the rules

This is what's up. You can't save addicts.

Shitting your pants to get out of work only works a handful of times

>Whats a life lesson that you learned the hard way?

All of them, I think.

Can this asswipe be banned already?

you're a pussy
i've done it before a few times after rubbing myself down i figured what the fuck why not and rubbed one out without washing my hands or anything, could hardly notice it

taking a job for the money rather than following your passion is a sure way to hell on earth.

People generally lie in social situations

trips speak the truth

Yah, It's almost as bad as taking a job in the field in which you are most passionate, and having it suck all the life and fun out of it

Don't buy sushi from anywhere but restaurants

White girls can't be trusted.
All the white girls I've dated either cheated or did something stupid af.
Meanwhile I just hit my 6 year anniversary with my beautiful ebony princess

If you want to be happy, trying to be what other people want you to be is a quick way of being miserable. It's easier to do than most people realize.

Relationships are not limited to just boyfriend/girlfriend. Define relationships as you see fit and what you want out of it.

Critical thinking is a skill very few people have and having it will save you a lot of time, money, and heartbreak.

People with good intentions can and will destroy you just as fast as people who have bad intentions.

life is hard

There are people in your life that you'll encounter who just aren't worth saving. No matter how much you think you care for them

Don't let a fwb go too far or you'll catch feels

With a drug addict? Or are you referring to the addiction?

don't make school shooting jokes on a public instagram

If they say they are a 'nice guy': Run.

condoms don't protect against herpes.
you don't have to have sex to get herpes.

Truth right here

Eat fiber and and exercise regularly before you develop a 3rd degree external hemorroid

Trust me, it's going to make you cry and scream for your mom, and you won't be able to walk for a week

Hey, some of us like to be pegged.

Don't trust your mom nor the media about the nature of women

This wisdom is inherently known by chads, aquired by experience, and that's why they are chads

Blacks are bad people
I was raised Christian and to love everyone
Every black friend I've had has stolen from me or my other friends
Other races can be racist too
I haven't seen a single Indian guy making friends or chatting friendly with non indians except on the Jewish mind control shows

All women are naturally whores.

Women are all fucking crazy

Did you go in knowing a chick had herpes. God damn user.

The cake was, is, and always will be a fucking lie.

This
I spent years bettering myself while my gf sat around smoking cigarettes and chugging coffee
Fucking disgusting

life is shit and never gets better

I can't even have a female friend without catching feels. I'm such a fucking pussy.

Being right is not a bulletproof vest.

even cupcakes?

Fuck bitches
>get money

dont trust anybody except for yourself, always save money for darker time, if you have an occasion to step on someone to get higher in life-job you should do it, dont use butter for lube when using a fleshlight because it will become moldy even if you wash it every time

No matter how much you think you know, there's always someone that knows more than you, and there's always a chance that you might be wrong.

Good luck he's behind 7 turds
Mods aint touching that shit

Couldn't refute previously mentioned points regarding women so you made new ones with no substance to argue against? Could be wrong, paranoid over here

A person who is nice to you, but mean to the waitress, is not a nice person.

if you wish to live at a time you do not belong to, because you think it's "cooler" or "better than this era", you need to stop trying. you'll regret it. live your life and be part of your generation.

This.
In the same way, don't fall in love with a vegan.

If you wait patiently by the riverside, one day your enemy will float past.

A Stone Cold Stunner doesn't work in a street fight. I have no idea how Steve Austin made a career out of it. I tried to Stone Cold Stunner a guy once, it almost cost me my life. Fuck.

1. Being "in love" with someone and being obsessed with someone are not the same

2. If someone cheats on you/plays you/takes advantage of you then you don't give them a second chance. If you do they will lose what little respect they might have had for you, not that it matters.

3. Tripping on shrooms can be a great experience and incredibly fun...or it can be the worst experience of your life and absolutely terrifying.

4. Putting your personal issues on social media is a bad idea.

5. If you have anxiety in certain situations, deliberately avoiding said situations will only make that anxiety grow over time and spread into other areas of your life.

Don't be afraid to catch feels

Dis nigga know

Yes. Even cupcakes, which are technically muffins.

I said all women are crazy. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, esp considering I didn't read anyone else's posts.

Most people have herpes
Zits?
Herpes
Pimples?
Herpes
Cold sore?
Herpes
Do you smoke weed with friends?
You've all got herpes

always fuck traps in the ass not the pee hole

Except for you, huh?

This is why I don't gay

what?

If you keep doing the same thing, you will keep getting the same result.

Fuck you, faggot, for making me re-read the whole thread, only to find nothing contrary to what he said.

Ey you do you bro. I just got a tingle in the spidey sense and thought I'd call it out.

Us gamers amiright?! XD

My life lesson? Be lazy. Extremely lazy. Do everything you can to be lazy. As in do a little bit of work now, so you can do less work in the long run. I was so lazy I busted ass to get a good degree and good job. Now I shit around in my office literally doing jack-shit half the day. I got a modest home, no family, and can easily take days off if I want as long as I completed the tasks that were assigned by the division head.

So my advice is be lazy.

great advice, homie

>life lesson that you learned the hard way
>mfw

Got mouth herpes back in elementary school from just being around classmates. It was an epidemic and no fuss was made. The herpes panic is a uniquely american form of retardation.

>contrary to what he said
No there was just some truth dropped regarding women, they tend not to like that. Lack of shallow insults toward them made me sketch a little. I did say I'm paranoid.

Story

i dont, its just always stuff out of my control that comes to fuck me over (sudden death of someone, health problems, even fucking natural catastrophes)

Im so lazy im going to skip all that
Work at mcdonalds
Spend all my cash on hoes and weed until I'm 30 and commit sudoku

You continue to make no sense. I'm giving OP legitimate advice. Women are not rational. They are crazy. Do not think anything they say or do is for rational reasons.

Damn. Did you get hit by one of the hurricanes? Shit sucks man, hope you get better.

Just because the premise seems really funny at the time, does not mean the end result will actually be funny to live with.

Goes for farting, marriage, and voting for retards.

Avoid as many things as you can. Sit still and turn the lights out. Masturbate until you fall asleep, but be sure to tuck your dick in before falling asleep. Blankets, clothing, furniture and floors will begin to stink from cum, so spread the cum around onto different things.

Don't ever fall in love....just don't ever try to find happiness in life because someone will always be there to ruin it

Let me get this straight, did you think he was a woman/jew false flagging to make the opposition seem retarded? You must be stoned out of your gourd, cos that's the most sensible interpretation that I could come up with.

Drinking should never be a hobby nor, as troll would posit, a lifestyle. Gluttony is similar. There is a curve whose dimensions are specified by, baseline fitness, positive disposition, and self-loathing. When you binge and waste yourself on the near side of the peak you may be motivated to improve yourself. On the far side, however, both the existential dread and sacrifice are exhausting; sacrifice leads to weary indulgence and you're worse off for your resolve. This curve exists for all people. May you never find yourself on the far slope.

All of them

If you're going to end your life with pills, make sure you take enough of them....

Correct, yes. I'm not actually stoned either just pretty fucked up. Everything appears to be in order so I guess I'll take my leave.

I suppose if you kill yourself then you can be short term lazy. Otherwise you just make it harder on yourself and you have to work harder. This lesson was not learned by myself the hard way, but rather learned by and taught by my uncle who is so lazy he wouldn't even fill out veteran disability papers for free money.

Not true. Jesus Christ loves you.

Yeah obama was aweful probably second worst President next to lyndon b johnson
Thank God we didn't elect shillery

Don't date a feminist and think she can be retrospective and see things from another side.
They cant change.

Cringe
Jesus christ is dead moron
His dad was not god he was just saying that to get pussy

and?

Give me five objective reasons Obama was a bad president. Go ahead, I'll wait.

>ftr "he was a nigger muslim" does not count as two objective reasons

You're destined to be alone

He made fun of Special Olympics

Would the fucking mods just ban this fucking faggot already?

So, none is the number you're going with. Nice talking to you

>His dad was not god he was just saying that to get pussy
it all makes sense now

I wasn't talking about Obama, user. I didn't vote for him.

Never never never give up on your dreams. I wanted to be an actor since i was a kid but went to law school instead. Got experience in litigating in courtrooms until one day 2 years ago, i had enough and auditioned for a local production of a mid summer's nights dream. I got it and i love it more than practicing law.