In the U.S., over 7,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks each year of the Obama presidency. In the U.S., nearly 60...

In the U.S., over 7,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks each year of the Obama presidency. In the U.S., nearly 60,000 blacks were murdered by other blacks in Obama's eight years as president.

What are the NFL dindus whining about again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSCftESyKyU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=18PbwYdjsps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump telling the NFL that they need to be fired if they do so. Colin Kaepernick was doing it before the election even happened, and everyone said fuck it, until Trump tried to make it about disrespecting vets and cops.

First of all, they earned their millionaire status by being incredibly hardworking, talented, athletic, one percenters, They're not paid that much because affirmative action. They're worth it to their white "masters." They're willing to risk their careers to make a point that has nothing to do with their money. That's decency. Not that you would recognize it.

nigger genetics

I'm sure your colonial or antebellum ancestors created "nigger genetics." And now you have to live with the consequences. Lol.

So if people have good weather are they allowed to be mad about hurricanes and help out victims?

But these dindus ignored the tens of thousands of black-on-black murders during the Obama presidency and decided to protest now? Makes no sense. It seems to me that these dindus are both jealous of what other people have and also deeply racist against white people.

For years I've wanted them to do away with the national anthem before sporting events other than Olympics. I have never seen the point of doing it and it wastes time and money.

I remember blindly obeying the teachers in public school as a kid saying the pledge of allegiance before school started each day. I didn't even know what a god was but obediently said what they told me too.

For football it makes even less sense. I know we are to be grateful to watch a game thanks to military/government services, but we are grateful for many things that we don't slap a song and flag all over. Being most patriotic prior to large men fondling each other and getting brain damage playing a child's game is silly.

-muh feels

Niggers are the ultimate ungrateful cry babies. Separation between races WHEN

Give me a fucking break. Passed trough HS because football. Accepted and passed through college because football. Handed multi-million dollar contracts and AD deals because football.
These animals run around a field and smash into eachother wearing pads. That's all they offer to society. Then they rape, beat their wives, murder, and kill their own team mates in DUI's and they still get to play. They're the ultimate example of entitled blacks having everything handed out for free and still whining. They have nothing to actually protest either considering that all the factual evidence and crime statistics are not in favor of BLM. These overpaid monkeys are virture signaling for something they know nothing about and have never experienced.

Bump

Its actually extremely American, but also an extremely good reason to boycott.

Soon. The leftist establishment are losing control their pet minorities and it's showing.

>It seems to me that these dindus are both jealous
Sounds like someone is projecting. Must be sad being stuck in mommies basement knowing niggers make more money in a year than he will in a lifetime. Even sadder that more people pay attention to them. The thing is Trump brought this shit on himself, it was only a couple before, now it is the majority of players.

>wastes time and money
The 2 minute song and the person who sings is for free?

More than one thing can be wrong at a time.
People are free to choose what they want to be mad about.

Lol. Internet tough guy. Would like to see you get into a blocking drill with one of the inferior monkeys you despise so much. Would be fun to see you try to explain it.

This actually benefits trump and the right. There's been polling about this behavior. The majority of viewers don't approve and NFL ratings are substantially lower. More people support trump than, BLM and with trump going off on the NFL I dont know how you could see this as a victory for the left.
Collin whatshisface still can't find work because the owners of these teams know they're dead weight and lose them money.

They get that they're not the ones under the plight. They are showing solidarity with those who are having a bad go of things.

Which means they're exhibiting, at least SOME, depth of character. You? Not so much.

Do you have an actual argument?

>The 2 minute song and the person who sings is for free?
Waste of time when at the game, takes longer to start game when watching.

I assumed some payment is involved for the singer, but I might be wrong.

Stages, giant stars, volunteers, military personnel, security, etc. all cost time and money and need someone to organize it all.

Most of all, those fly overs by military aircraft are extremely expensive and now are wasted by the camera only focusing on the dindu supporters.

nigs gonna nig

WE WUZ SLAVES N SHEET

Show me factual evidence that the police shootings weren't justfied self defence and then explain to me why the black on black & black on white violent crime rate is sky high while white on black violence is essentially unheard of?
All I see is deluded, entitled morons looking to virtue signal by disrespecting their country at a football game.

>Chris Long, Philadelphia Eagles defensive end: "It kind of gets conflated because there's things that guys are protesting about but when the president calls us out, we're all of the sudden kind of protesting the right to protest, which you wouldn't think you'd have to do in this country.

People expressing their views on a perceived plight is enough. They should be free to do it with out the President slandering them. They might be virtue signaling, but does that really matter?
A two minute tasteful protest once a week doesn't warrant the sort of vitriol you're spewing.

>Show me factual evidence that the police shootings weren't justfied self defence

youtube.com/watch?v=mSCftESyKyU

Clearly the cops had no choice but to defend themselves

Stay salty.

free speech goes both ways
the players have every right to protest, and the president has every right to disagree with them and say so

>now are wasted
>implying they weren't a complete fucking waste before
the absolute state of the Third World, folks.

>not intended to be a factual statement

It isn't tasteful. It's a direct insult to our flag and national anthem. Even more insulting that the phenomena they're protesting doesn't even exist.
They have a right to protest. But they're owners have a right to fire their ass and the viewers will eventually drop off (like they have so far) because the majority of americans do find it distasteful and obnoxious. They're not changing anything by kneeling, only hurting their own career.

That's some mighty fine concern trolling there.

Except it isn't. But I can see how you'd want it to look that way.

I could give a shit. I stopped following football years ago. Football teams are just toys for wealthy crackers.

BTW why haven't they outlawed the sport? It causes so much damage to the players bodies and brains that they end up like Junior Seau and blow their brains out.

You know if no one cared then I bet no one would protest. I certainly don't give a shit

>The majority of viewers don't approve and NFL ratings are substantially lower.

Ratings are lower because younger people aren't watching the NFL anymore. The average age of the NFL viewer has gone from mid 40s to 50 because young people are preferring to watch esports and highlight clips.

>It's a direct insult to our flag and national anthem
Flags and national anthems don't have feelings.

Americans have feelings ABOUT the flag and national anthem. And they also have feelings about those who openly disrespect those things.

Yeah, so now pay double for something useless.

The specific rule pertaining to the national anthem is found on pages A62-63 of the league’s game operations manual, according to a league source. It states: “The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. “During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.”"
Lel no one enforces rules in NFL

This is America the point is we allow those to do what we don't like because they have the right protected by the constitution to not respect the anthem. Anything remotely close to punishing those who don't respect the flag is getting into secret police territory

i thought the US government paid the NFL for the whole glorifying of the flag and anthem.

that said, i love the USA.

Shut up you retard. Just another idiot who thought algebra was hard in high school. Hurr durrr who needs it

No, no, it absolutely is. It sounded completely pathetic and plastic, like something a lawyer being paid to would say.
RANGEBAN
HERZLIYA

>Americans have feelings ABOUT the flag and national anthem
Yes, and most of them don't give a fuck about the dead symbols of the parasitic system that fucks them over so that Israel can have socialized healthcare.

Or don't pay at all for something useless.

>Lel no one enforces rules in NFL
They made good sure to enforce obscure rules that made the Lions lose today. They have a penchant for pulling out obscure rules for the Lions to lose to every year or two.

You can't make rules that limit constitutional rights

Wondering whats going on? This is what happens when you put a bunch of cumdumpsters in to teach children. They teach them how to be a victim. It's not YOUR fault that you're stupid, it's someone else's fault. And thus they will forever act like a victim.

These dumb niggers might drop a knee but they won't drop a dollar to help other niggers.

They do, which is why many people are pissed when nobody looks at their expensive flyovers and field displays and only focus the camera on some whiny millionaire.

>This actually benefits trump and the right.
This cooment is just stupid. As someone said young viewers aren't watching right now, that's the reason. You can bet the NFL will pump billions of dollars over the next 10 years to make sure that newer generations start to love football again. You'll be seeing cool football movies again soon.

Trump is a senile. Everything he says is only fucking the Republicans. All smart republicans know this.

Doesn't this just mean there's more white people?

You're fucking retarded.

They can't stop the players from doing so - yet likewise the players can't do anything if they get fired for not obeying the rules they signed.

>Or don't pay at all for something useless.
Military industrial complex is far too ingrained now. Its beyond lobbyists and to the point where the excuse to keep making weapons of death is that people need jobs.

This. It's a PRIVATE organization.

it means that despite there being far more white people, blacks kill roughly the same amount, meaning that per capita blacks are far more likely to kill

>obscure rules that made the Lions lose today
>made the Lions lose
>made

So, they can holster guns on the field?

The US is 65% white. Blacks represent 13% of the population.
lrn2statistics

Are you retarded? Those are the people who actually give a shit about dumb things like this and are also the ones who consistently vote. For the NFL shit like this is terrible PR and for the left this is just giving more Trump firepower. Why else would he focus so much precious Twitter feed on this?

they are protesting against the killing of blacks by the people who are meant to be the protectors of the community including the black people in that community

White people should be banned from America

No, contracts can be declared unconsitutional, if they involve government handouts, which the NFL is, in case you missed it. Also, contracts can be declared unlawful or against public policy by a competent judge.
Why is it lolbertarians believe that the world already behaves according to their sociopathic delusions?

Except that they're corporate welfare recipients.

There's that, and the petrodollar.

How are you still pretending that the kneeling doesn't affect ratings? Especially after trump's comments? Have you not seen the polling? You're fucking delusional.
Keep thinking this way. Keep thinking this behavior doesn't alienate the white viewer. Really, just keep doing exactly what you're doing.

That sure made him less racist

They aren't kneeling down for racial injustice, they are kneeling down because of Trump's take against the NFL and freedom of speech. Nice try cuckservatives

They tried that in Zimbabwe.

It scared his bitch ass and taught him respect of the black man.

It would have worked, too, if a US-taught oreo hadn't taken over.

There is enough money on that field to fix any injustice. Instead they just kneel for free and keep their money.

>It would have worked, too, if
it weren't for those meddling kids!

>Because we all need to learn how violent black men are to respect them

Eh, a lot of them give back quite a bit to the community. Certainly they could give more, but so could most regular people.

Problem is you can't just throw money at stopping injustice. It isn't like building a house giving kids money for cancer trreatment.

Nice trips user.

>t.both mainstream US political parties whenever they pretend to try to deliver on something that their owners don't want
Clearly it is more profitable and more successful to simply tell the people what they want and shove it at them.

Lol you know you are butthurt when you start dragging out statistics to start a shitty argument. Just watch the game you fuckin pussy nobody gives a fuck about the anthem or the niggers that dont stand for the anthem. They play for our amusement, are you not amused?

Wait...what?

That's much worse. If you're right, they're not protesting, they're just sour grapes.

Normally the absence of statistics is cited as something to undermine an argument. You're saying the presence of statistics undermines it now?

I wish this was the case.

I have been a fan of the game because I enjoy the game. Absolutely hate sports talk shows and sports drama. I enjoy the game played at the highest level. I don't need pregame shows, halftime shows, postgame reports, sideline reporters, and i certainly don't need politics mixed with my entertainment.

I mostly enjoy sports BECAUSE it gets rid of all the politics and bad shit for a couple of hours.

kek, it prevents him from spraying his foamy pathos all over the place and calling it an argument

People who defend these monkeys are just as uneducated and retarded as them. Look up ANY death of a black man by a cop that these athletes are supporting. Like seriously do some research and you will see that the niggers getting shot either have a loaded gun in their pocket/hand when the police shoot, have some type of weapon, start resisting arrest and trying to fight the cops back, or try running away then try putting up a fight. If these athletes were any type of fucking role models they would be kneeling to protest the amount of crime/weapons riddling black neighbourhoods and protesting young black men from trying to stand up to police officers while holding guns. Like what kind of society do you live in where you seriously think you should defend people who are breaking the law??

Perfect statement.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18PbwYdjsps

>Alt-right: If you protest us you hate free speech, no matter how much we scream and call for violence

Black guys protest peacefully
>Altright: You can't protest like that!

White males have commited more terrorism in the US than any muslim terrorists. Also mass murders and rape.

But feel free to bend over for cops that cant do their fucking jobs right and cost tax payers in millions of dollars.

Came here to see this comment

Who gives a fuck what the nfl players do during the anthem

>but they're owners
>they're owners
>they're

More like

>black guys: "protest" because BLM or something

>trump/right: we don't approve of the way you are protesting. Not what you are protesting. Not who you are protesting. Not that you are protesting. But the specific way in which you are protesting.

>every other retard: they have a right to protest....but so do the people protesting the protestors. Gee my head hurts and so does my my asshole because I'm a giant butt hurt faggot

There we go

It doesn't make sense to disrespect the national anthem because you don't like the president.

If you don't like Trump, send him a snarky tweet or something. Don't shit on the country that makes you rich playing a game.

Why do Americunts think kneeling is disrespectful...? Kneeling to anything has traditionally been a sign of submission and great respect..

Fuck, as a white boy, I want that pussy.

I think you misunderstood my post. Read it again

I wasnt disagreeing with you, I was expanding on your point.

They should protest in a way that's not disrespectful to america.

>fuck as an abstract non cellular life form in the ninth plane of despair I would converge into an absolute to formulate my variables into an equation of multitudes of three

When you are such a neckbeard you think becoming a professional athlete isnt difficult.

I am sure LoL is very difficult.