Guys this just came out of my nose what should I do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cFmmmj6a2sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put it on your burger, it ketchup

Eat it...

Your are a femanon and it came out of your cunt. tits or gtfo

probably felt really good

ur good as dead, your blood is not suppose to be like ketchup, I expect a heart attack in just minutes

thats ketchup

Stop doing cocaine

its a blood clot good to get it out

It came fom my nose do you guys want a time stamp?

how would a time stamp prove its not ketchup?

that looks like ketchup user. But if its not then its probably congealed blood and pooled up.

youtube.com/watch?v=cFmmmj6a2sY

It's congealed blood, you probably had a nosebleed prior and didn't know about it/didn't give a fuck so that nasty shit came out. That or its ketchup

put it back in u need that

He should be dead by now, or at least have a stroke or a heart attack by now

Kek

I get those after nosebleeds too user, no big deal

Now I'm coughing some up what do I do

You should stop snorting ketchup

fucking hospital mate.

i'm seeing some warning signs here.

dont die on us OP

Your fine its a blood clot I get them all the time your safe. It ain't really anything to worry about it happens because sometime when you pinch your nose you dont pinch the area that has the open cut and the blood fills your nose and begins to clot. So yeah again dont worry about it and dont listen to any of the other idiots making shitty stupid Ass comments if you're really concerned

You appear to be actually bleeding badly from inside your respratory system, call yourself an amberlamps in case you pass out if it's been going on for more than 10 mins.

it's most likely a nosebleed op.

It's not ketchup you fucks it's something alright but not ketchup

MOAR PICS OPIE

that's currant jelly sputum caused by a bacteria called Klebsiella. If not trolling that's pneumonia. Get antibiotics.

And you dont need to go to the hospital unless it stops

If that isn't fake, then it's basically just a scab from your sinus. You should go to an ENT doctor, who will make sure. But it is not dangerous. It came out because you've already healed from whatever the issue was in the first place.

I'd have swallowed it and thought nothing more of it.

Firstly replace that fucking sink it's disgusting

Where you in the upsidedown?

Ive never been to a doctor and ive been fine

Wash it down the sink Roll it around in your hand underwater and it should start coming apart.
I had one of those clog a sink one time.
I frequently have nose bleeds.

remainder of nose bleed likely, so its likely nothing.

Listen op, IF THE PROBLEM CONTINUES (within the next week) it might be something serious, but likely its not. and you "Coughing it up" its likely coming from your sinuses

Correct answer looks correct.

Are you an alcoholic by chance, OP?

What do I do with it

For bloody noses like that

Are you coughing it up from swallowing it

You lie
That is fowl blood

Fucking go to hospital OP

Put it in a plastic bag. Take the plastic bag to urgent care. Tell them you are sneezing up sputum that the internet told you indicates that you have pneumonia.

It looks like brain matter, you should post on Sup Forums...

Hospital you tard. Emergency Medical Services.

medical resident here. you should get checked for klebsiella to be safe

It is ive had blood clots like that before ive had from bloody noses

it's just nose bleed plus a lot of mucus/boogers
unless you're in pain then you're fine

Like do I throw it away or what I'm so fucking freaked out by it the texture of it is the equivalent of rubbery slime help guys

Name it, obviously.

no doctor no. they part of the MKULTRA project

Exactly what he said your fine I'm the guy from the op of the soldier so yeah your gonna live it aint no biggy

We did
We told you go to a hospital

Go to a hospital

Name it you say ?

fry up some potatoes and ingest

He doesnt need to go to the hospital you idiot its a bloody nose blood clot it aint something that is a hospital trip to take

Microwave it!

>Inject it your dick.
>Artificial boner

Should I taste it? Idk anymore

Fap with it and post pics

You sound just like your mother

I used to get bloody noses a lot. Nothing to worry about. That happens when you try and restrict the blood from exiting, just clumps up. The spitting up blood is fine. I get terrible nasal drip when sick or doing enough coke, all it is is the blood finding a new path once you blocked the old one.

Wut?

>Being this stupid and not knowing what a nosebleed is
You deserve whatever crazy expensive medication the doctor's put you on that just turn out to be sugar pills

Bump

OP ARE YOU STILL ALIVE

EAT IT OP

Shove it back up your poop shoot

Its a gumm-mye rat bra-ine

user, stop snorting ketchup. You can't get high from snorting ketchup.

That's not unusual. Why are you overreacting?

I love snorting k

Itxs a nosebleed, keep spitting up your blood mixed loogies and it will clear up. Unless you feel pain that is fucking normal you wimp. I get one at least once a week since I was a child am I am fine.

It's a blood clot. Used to get them all the time when I was a kid. Frequent nose bleeds. Got a vessel frozen when I was about 13 and haven't had a bleed since. Don't worry about it user. If you can afford, go get a vessel frozen.

clearly bbq sauce in first pic

Put it back in

Probably best to just eat it.

MICROWAVE IT!

Get the the ER you fucking moron before its too late.

fake and gay