You wake up tomorrow afternoon as Kendall Jenner, what do you do?

You wake up tomorrow afternoon as Kendall Jenner, what do you do?

Just play with myself obviously and not get pregnant from a nigger

For the rest of my life or temporary? If it's only for a day, record myself fapping, JOI just for me, saying my name, moaning, etc. You know, the typical stuff.

Take a dump

Just for you? Make it for a global audience and sell that shit.

Kill myself.
Wait, is this the one that did the Pepsi ad ?
Yeah, commit sudoku.

Well, I wouldn't want to shame the sanctity of the really Kendall Jenner, now would I.

Would come on Sup Forums and post nudes for quints.

Id go on a racist rant and make everybody hate me.

Probably fuck some negroes.

How long does this last? Rest of my life? Do we switch bodies? If temporary, how long?

If temporary I would transfer all her assets to my name. Everything. I would record myself getting fucked, masturbating and transfer the rights to my original self. All the while, she, in my body is screaming like a madman that she wants this to stop. I will use my power and wealth to pass everything over regardless.

It will be fucking hilarious and I'll end up super rich. The psychological damage on her will probably make her susceptible to me fucking her after.

This but if it is for just one day I'll also do everything possible to ruin the bitch for tomorrow.

Kendall will be the new waifu of Sup Forums when I'm done.

Transfer a fuckton of money to the real me's bank account and sign an affidavit saying I completely meant to do this and it wasn't under duress.

Assuming I get to switch back to my normal body, I'm likely millions of dollars richer and there's nothing Kendall can do about it unless she claims insanity.

> The psychological damage on her will probably make her susceptible to me fucking her after.
Sure thing, bud. Because we live in that favourite jav video of yours where all girls want to be humiliated and fucked all the time.

Nigga are you retarded? In this hypothetical scenario I have switched bodies with her right?
Well she wakes up in my body and my house. She freaks out like crazy. She will probably try to reach out to me before I reach out to her. I'll be a national news story daily while she goes to being a semi decent looking guy in a small city.

Imagine her having everything she owns, her entire wealth obliterated. Her fame become even greater dis-infamy. Her entire value as a human will be reduced to a crazy Kardashian bitch who lost it, gave everything away to some guy, then humiliated herself like a fucking whore bag for the world to see. If she doesn't end up killing herself afterwards she will be easy fucking prey. Especially if she makes any attempts to get anything back from me.
Fuck outta here you small minded faggot.

If it's a temporary change, I'd write out a check for a fuck load of money and send it to the real me. Then probably just finger myself for the rest of the time.

Do the world a favor. Kill my mom and fag dad and family but in a way that no one knows it was me.

>Experience masturbation as a woman.
>Try my best to get in a lesbian relationship with Sarah Hyland.

Probably try getting plowed tbh (no homo)

I would then e-mail it to my real bodies burner address.

Kill myself.

looks like i grew about half a foot

If temporary, take nude vids and post them here.