Hi Sup Forums. Welcome to...How To Self-Harm. I'll be your host

Hi Sup Forums. Welcome to...How To Self-Harm. I'll be your host.

This will be an instructional post for any other degenerates out there who want to learn the proper method to cut yourself effectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going down the road or across the street? Gotta make it count.

hurry up

there better be photo updates.
i learn better when i have a visual representation on the subject

It's important to have a good toolong for the job. You may be tempted to grab any old sharp instrument, but this is not a good idea. A knife from the kitchen will only leave shallow marks, and will probably not be very sharp.

In my experience, x-acto blades are the best option. They are plenty sharp enough to do the job, and if you're not a pussy, they'll leave scars you'll have the rest of your life.

Replacement blades are pretty cheap too.

I'm listening OP

getting flacid OP
tell us moar

I've cut myself a few times because I just like the aesthetic of scars. Why do you do it?

not OP but i do it for the sight and smell of blood.
im not an emo faggot but something about blood is truly arousing.
primal even

and if scars are your forte you should see my body. i always did enjoy the look myself

This is an important question. If you're going to self-harm, you need to figure out why you're doing it in the first place.

If you want attention, you're a faggot. Cut your wrists with a butter knife and then wear short sleeve shirts everywhere.

If you're genuinely interested in suicide, self-harm will not cut the mustard. It can take a long time to bleed out, and it will get extremely painful before the end.

If you are like me, and want to feel stress relief, by takin out your angst and frustrations on yourself like a normal person with borderline personality disorder, cut on your leg. No one will see your marks, unless you are sexually active, but if you were you wouldn't be cutting yourself.

>if you were sexually active you wouldnt be cutting yourself
nigga what

but why your legs? that'd prevent you from wearing shorts. doing it on the thighs is much more convenient

Make sure before you start, that you have a clean towel under your leg. The red kroovy will get everywhere, and you don't want it ruining your bedsheets or bathroom floor, or wherever you decide to cut. It doesn't really matter which direction you cut, because you're not trying to kill yourself.

Get your blade ready, and when you're ready, be sure to press down firmly on the blade and quickly pull it across the skin. It's going to hurt like hell, but don't be afraid. You deserve it, after all, right? You deserve this pain, and you'll feel better once it's done.

I'm cringing so hard at the way OP is describing this I wanna cry I wanna cry I wanna cry I wanna cry I feel bad for anyone who self harms I genuinely hope you get better

I think it's funny as hell

I'm sexually active and I burn cigarettes out on my skin. I have two symmetrical ones on my arms they look weird and look like track marks still get laid but have to explain. Helps that I'm scared up from gangsta shit too

The good thing about x-acto blades is that you hardly need to put too much force down onto your skin. A fresh blade will slice your skin effortlessly. Be sure that you cut several times. Usually the first cut is the most painful, but as you let the rage take over, you'll cut without thinking about the pain.

You need a hobby dude stop being a beta cutter

Those are not cuts

Here is mine

All of this millennial BS is pussy. Op is a fag

those are baby cuts. split that shit open until you see white

Keep cutting until you mostly see blood instead of skin. The blade will get dull quickly, so the next time you decide to cut you'll have to push down harder, or use a new blade.

When the rage subsides, the pain will start coming on stronger. That's good.

When you're done, cover your leg with the towel. Wrap it twice. When the towel covers your leg, the pain will get stronger. Just focus on something else, or if you're like me, just enjoy it. You deserve it. You enjoy it.

Of course, this was just a demonstration, and when you cut, you should do it harder and longer. Try not to do it too often, only when you have to do it for your own sanity. You'll find it easier to get the job done.

>he cuts himself because he has a tiny cock

Well hopefully you learned something tonight. The next time you decide self-harm is the answer for you, maybe now you'll know how to do it right.

If you have any questions, I'll be here to answer them for a few minutes.

This has been How To Self-Harm!

youtu.be/HwXMORd7_u0

Wtf, I thought only girls cut. Just go fight somebody or something. Why would you do this

Carter?

According to recent studies, both genders self-harm at the same rate.

Nope.

It was always one mark and then a relief period of a minute or so for me, the pain sent good tinglies to my brain (the stress relieving bit), full blown rage was actually kind of rare.