Used to be a great great empire world wide

>used to be a great great empire world wide
>Nowadays it's just an average country, ok-tier for Europe's standards at its best
what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zUDRbMHia0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You

Spanish people.

Fuck you Mexico

I'm a Spaniard American and you fucking beaners ruined the word "Hispanic". Fuck you, why can't you assholes just speak english, be legal, and dress normal. Seriously fuck you. Spain was awesome as fuck and Hispanics like the Spaniards were generally considered Irish and Italian tier until you shits started breeding like cancer.

Never thought about it, but damn, this statement couldn't be more true.

t. Juan de la Santísima Trinidad de Guadalupenco

El gallego de mierda ajajajajaja

chicano

>Hispanics like the Spaniards were generally considered Irish and Italian tier until you shits started breeding like cancer.
Yeah sure you moro

its true, because you don't realize how low-tier irish and italians are

francis drake happened.

well, not our fault you Mericans are so dumb that can't tell nationalities apart (

guilt of making so many shit colonies and none of them shine as Brazil. Except for argentina bros that are the smartest of south america.

We lost the war against Protestantism in France, Germany and the Netherlands. Too much civil wars. Catholicism choked scientific development.

Corruption, lack of investment in science development or warfare technology, miscegenation, Martin Luther, the military presence in the colonies and having to fight back several European empires from north to south, east and west wasn't cheap, etc.

Also, the British didn't have to deal dozens if not hundreds of aggressive tribes all over its colonies, as the Aztecs, Mexicas, Mayans and Incas.

There were a whole lot of reasons for their decline but I do know that the Spanish-American War was, at least, one of the nails in the coffin.

>spaniard american

Why the fuck aren't you sleeping Pedro?

comedia oro

Ironic question, Juan.

Trentian heretics who have mongrelised their bloodline.

¿los españoles casi no duermen, o qué?

tengo agregada a una chica de barcelona en judíobook y a todas horas la veo haciendo publicaciones o dando 'me-gusta' a fotos

No hay nada mejor que hacer en este país, nadie trabaja pues dale al like a frases bonitas

Damn Moorish niggers should have stayed away from the 17 provinces

youtube.com/watch?v=-zUDRbMHia0

Know dad

>what went wrong?
The Spanish.

lo mejor es que ella le ha dado likes a mis fotos :^)

t.country that's never successfully beat Spain in a 1v1

All jokes aside, Mexicans have besmirched the entire Hispanic community in the U.S.

>Puerto Ricans are pretty bad but at least they are natural born citizens
>Cubans are mostly great tier with the exception being the 1980s marielito scumbags, they are also one of the most hated by other hispanics. Mostly based on envy.
>Colombians are a mixed bag
>Venezuelas are either retarded or hardworking
>Argentines are okay but arrogant
>Uruguayans can't get over being called Argentines
>Peruvians are literally all maids/gardeners; god tier food though
>Chilenians are meh
>Costa Ricans/Panamanians are okay, usually the most educated.
>Rest of central america is mostly sub-human refuse, handful of decent hardworking people in a pool of shit-tier humans.
>Paraguay/Bolivia/Ecuador are literally "who?" in most of the U.S.
>Brazil thinks it isn't hispanic/latino but it is, they are okay but can be just as arrogant and obnoxious as Argies. Especially when it comes to football.
>I don't consider those 3 shitholes north of Brazil to be actual countries. most central american are shit tier with the exception being Panama and Costa Rica and very few Salvadorians/Niggeraguans.

t. Paco Salamanca Smith

it's been shit for like 400 years. you cant expect much of a people who value napping 1-2 hours a day during peak business hours.

Forgot the eternal Dominican. They are okay, but seem to all have some kind of obsession with Cubans and hating them. I don't really get it but I got that impression after living 8 years in Miami.

My impression of hispanics in florida is that hispanics hate hispanics. Almost universally hispanics that aren't from where they're from, and even often times the ones from where they're from.

It's like a spanish version of the anglo sphere whiteness thing.

EL ESPAÑOL...

Pretty much, biased opinion since my dad was born Cuban (raised in the U.S./Spain) and my mother is Spanish. I'm hated if I say I'm Cuban and hated even more if I say I'm Spanish. I usually just say I'm American since I was born and raised in the U.S. anyway. Usually most of the hate seems to come from Mexicans (who loathe Spaniards) and Puerto Ricans (which seem to hate everybody non-puerto rican).

Inflation

Also Germans

The British fucked them up.

Then they literally wouldn't leave us alone. Fuck off England, we don't want any of your wars. You fucking suck. We'll sell you weapons, now fuck off. You are horrible fucks. Go away, we hate you.

No literally get out.

We don't like you at all. Cut the shit and leave us alone, you assholes.

>cubans
>great

close enough, Carlos

Thanks for the salt!

It's not any salt either. Fuck these assholes "listen, Germany is getting mad at us, you need to help.

How about, no?

Foreign kings is what happened

How so?

I tell everyone to fuck up, or maybe I give them money because I like them.

With England.."nope, you can just do that, here's money, fuck off."