>light and breathable so its not too hot
>tuck under you so you don't kick it away in your sleep
>make you a snug, caterpillar-looking lump
What are your /cozy/ habits Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzjWIxXBs_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is scientific proof.

Also, I can only do one blanket or one sheet. Otherwise it just becomes a tangled mess that falls off the bed when I kick it away.

Basically pic related but add a book.

>Bed against wall in corner.
>4-5 pillows against corner.
>Comforter in style.
>A/C always on.
>Fans always on.
>White noise. youtube.com/watch?v=wzjWIxXBs_s
>Monitor brightness on minimum.

Aww sheet

I'll do basically the same but gotta have it be totally dark for sleep. If awake just some minimal LED lighting. Can't stand bulb lighting or those huge fluorescent rectangular styles.

pic somewhat related

>blue LED light at nighttime
oh no

One day during summer vacation I asked my mom to wake me up early at the time I normally would get up during the school year.

I got up, went to the bathroom, and then went right back into my warm comfy bed. It was great.

I have to make sure everything with a light is unplugged or covered, even a tiny green LED from a power brick will keep me up at night.

neat

I disagree. I like coming home to a well made bed, then ripping everything thing off except the fitted sheet, then use the comforter as a full body pillow tucking some parts of my body under it and leaving other parts exposed while the AC is blowing a cool 70 degrees.

either you are a manlet or you have a long ass blanket if you can do that thing in your pic

I try to rest my skin against fleece whenever I can. I can't tolerate too many other textures

not op but I'm both

rofl, guess i'm not the only one. One day I went around the room and used black electrical tape to cover all the little LED light.

reminds me of this place

There really is nothing like going through severe weather without so much as a torn shingle to make me comfy as hell. Just reminds you how great you have it when nature is all outside

nice. got more? ive pretty much dumped everything i have.

I desperately want to see inside.

Some of my best memories are from when I was a little kid and my dad would have his radio on listening to the weather warnings and we'd go down in the basement together and hide under the steps with a mini tv and some snacks. Whole family is dead now though so I do that with my dogs

I have a large bed. That is another important part of being comfy. Lots of space so I can lay in any direction if need be. Space for cat or doggo to chill as well.

That is a totally uncomfy thing, feets hanging off the bed. I don't like that.

No more of that style. This is probably the closest.

6'1 user here, slept diagonally for as long as I can remember. Still do it even now that I don't have to

tall people problems lol

>What are your /cozy/ habits Sup Forums
Never apologize for autistic comfy habits

alright, now im out.

Jean Sibelius!

I love comfy threads

is the roof to stop the snow collecting?

I sorta like the semi-confined couch/bed spot. Almost like a cat bed but for a person. Pillows and cushions all around.

I imainge so. Some places will measure the snow storm totals in meters.

privacy = comfy

that looks uncomfortable as fuck.

I have multiple cases of PTSD so life is a living Hell. I smoke ganja for my comfies.

Kill yourself

>doggo

I called it potato'ing, like a baked potato in the fire pit i would wrap dat comforter around all ends. Window open, maybe 40-50f outside tops. On stomach, all sides except head tucked up.

Cant do that shit anymore with a girlfriend. Still tuck my feet and an arm if im on my stomach.