So, any other straight Sup Forumsros wear thongs? So comfy when it's hot and you can't go commando. Pic related

So, any other straight Sup Forumsros wear thongs? So comfy when it's hot and you can't go commando. Pic related

I bought some CK "bikini briefs" they are very comfy, but I haven't worn them out in public.

Eh, I'm just more of a regular briefs guy.

Why not? They're just underwear that no one is going to see

i come from australia, the entire goddamn population wears them here

wait you were talking about the ones that go on your feet right

As a straight guy, what made you choose thongs? Figured most straight guys just defaulted to boxers or just never left tighty whities.

I wear boxer briefs like this. Never bought thongs made for dudes. I feel like that's a bit weird.

i never understood boxer briefs. it's briefs that just look like boxers. the legs don't really do anything except look like fake shorts.

Honestly, I just got tired of having my junk smashed, so I went to a pouch boxer brief and that was too much heat. Tried a thong and finally found a few that were really comfortable. Sad that the one I posted is discontinued, because it really was the best ever

What were you wearing that was smashing your junk?

The legs are to prevent the material getting scrunched up in your grundle. It has a tactical function to avoid gooch scooch

Ye olde tighty whiteys

Honestly, I still wear them myself. I just get pairs which have the room for your junk, or I just buy pairs that aren't so constricting. I don't think I could make the jump to thong, or bikini briefs for that matter.

I'm straight and I find jockstraps enticing.
that's totaly gay right ?

Probably why your country 'Obviously' makes the best ones

any underwear with a pouch is the best; thongs included. quite comfortable

Do you have a collection of them from your local middle school?

This...

na actually where I'm from they are really unusual.

Athletic supporters are unusual? Yikes

"Straight"... ridicolous.

Why user?

why not just go commando?

Because you will end up with your balls hanging to your knees. Support is crucial.

okay grandpa

Agreed

Gravity...it's like science and stuff. Tits and balls

Same here aerie ones fit

Manchild virgin detected. Your opinion is invalid

Any suggestions on thongs

I don't know a single man under 60 that doesn't wear boxer-briefs

Then you obviously spend way too much time talking about underwear with your friends. Kinda gay, dontyathink.com

Fuck off John tucker

Eat a dick fagposter...legit question.

No, that's gay.

I own one purely just to wear around my house and feel sexy.

Love em

Fucking retard... GAY has nothing to do with what underwear you wear. It's about who takes it off and sucks your cock. If dude, you're gay. If girly, you safe. Join the real world

nice lingerie, faggot

So let me get this straight...dude wears a thong and that's gay (because it's comfortable). Chick wears a thong and that's totally fine, regardless of comfort, and that's fine. Faggots judging people in their choice if underwear??? Um, go fuck yourself... it's just fucking underwear. UNDERWEAR!!!

lol fag