Evil black man raped, stabbed and strangled Japanese girl

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/20/outrage-in-japan-as-american-arrested-in-connection-with-death-of-woman-on-okinawa/

Kenneth Franklin Gadson, a 32-year-old civilian contractor at Kadena Air Base, admitted to strangling the woman.

Despite Kenneth Gadson’s apparent confession, his mother said she believed he was innocent.

“He dindu nuffin,” she said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkcAXS9IKdc
everything.explained.today/Cave_of_the_Negroes_incident/
youtube.com/watch?v=tOBg7OHS_kg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brown_Okinawa_assault_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=bXfgGRNkcVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ThfpSjoeJoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These fucking niggers. Killing my white pure women is one thing, but now they're killing and raping my weeboo wet dreams!?

Race war. They'll soon learn that baboons actually want to be in a zoo.

Why do niggers rape/murder so often? Even the "good" ones seem to eventually snap.

They are animals unable to control themselves, thats why they belong in africa or prison.

Or a shallow grave. Like I said they'll learn to actually prefer being in the zoo like the baboons they are.

How much longer is it going to take humanity to finally learn that niggers are completely worthless garbage with absolutely nothing to offer a modern society? This misconception that eugenics and race elimination is a bad thing needs to stop and all brown skinned "humans" should be eradicated immediately.

another pic I found, from earlier articles when they were saying she was missing

Why is this so blown up? It's awful, but christ the guy was arrested and will be processed through Japan's legal system.

Despite Gadson’s apparent confession, his mother said she believed he was innocent.

“He didn’t do nothing like that,” she said. “Maybe somebody set him up.”

Maybe now japs will stop obsessing over black men and teir long dongs, and start being scared of them.

When was the last time a nigger got lynched? The early 90's maybe? Let's make that year 2016.

>I know he said he did it, but I raised him better, i said, kenneth, now you go get momma some smokes from the corner sto' and he would.

former Marine, used to be stationed in Okinawa

This nigger shit literally happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

When I was there, some Staff Sergeant nigger attempted to rape an underage girl.

Maybe the japs should be like, "you can keep your bases, but the niggers got to go."

>“He didn’t do nothing like that,” she said.
Is this another consequence of memeing too hard? I can't believe she actually said that in those exact words

>"He didn't do nothing" - his mother said
Well shit, the meme is real

They snap when women are disgusted by them and don't want them

In japan you can imagine the constant rejections make them snap pretty easily vs a normal human

We didn't meme too hard, American niggers have always said that. They could commit every atrocity you can think of and they would still say they dindu nuffin.

No, it's really the way in which those monkeys try to communicate.

If shit like this really does happen on the regular I can see why the Japanese would want you to get the fuck out if it wasn't for big boy China

The murder rate in Japan is something like 0.3 per 100,000. It's like the safest country on the planet. Of course something like this should upset the Japanese people, this kind of stuff is almost unheard of. It's also a disgusting crime.

-youtube.com/watch?v=VkcAXS9IKdc

> The 20-year-old’s body was discovered in a wooded location Thursday after Gadson told investigators where to look

Dindu nothing.

> the attorney questioned the condition under the which the admission was made.

Guess they aren't as pussy as everyone makes them out to be.

The Okinawans know how to deal with them...

everything.explained.today/Cave_of_the_Negroes_incident/

youtube.com/watch?v=tOBg7OHS_kg

>everything.explained.today/Cave_of_the_Negroes_incident/
>Many years later some of the villagers confessed that every weekend three black United States Marines had allegedly been visiting the village around that time and every time they violently took the village women into the hills with them and raped them.
>literal interracial breeding grounds

Damn that is hot as fuck.

>surprised they were enriched
Didn't Japan fly in a few hundred slimes?

memes are a product of reality, not the other way around

You literally cannot make this shit up

Africans have looser impulse control, which is great for hunting on the plains of Africa and playing Football, but shit for existing harmoniously in a society and not murdering people in a fit of rage.

Former soldier, it's ALWAYS the niggers. Weekend passes revoked? Some niggers caught in a motel room smoking weed last weekend. Formations every hour? Some nigger left base without permission to meet a civilian niggress. Company wide punishment? Nigger. You get the point cause I'm sure you Marines had the same issues. Niggers somehow go through boot and none of the discipline sticks. Their brains must be too small to learn anything past 8th grade. They should force niggers strictly into shit roles and segregated units like the good old days. Pic related.

niggers are niggers wherever they go, you could stick a nigger on mars and he will still do nigger shit. niggers nigger.

My personal theory, is that they are one of many different hominid breeds that have reached their evolutionary point. Biology and genes drive humans

This, again, a theory is why blacks (mostly men) are more open to interracial partners and why they want to reproduce (subconciously or not) with other races

to answer your question, they do it because they are a lesser evolved subset of our species. Ruled by emotion and without the gift of thinking ahead / consequences.

The murder rate is much higher than that, frankly. The Japanese police will typically file unsolvable murders/deaths as suicides instead.

Even if the under reporting meme was true, it would at worst be like 1.0 which is still extremely low.

aaahhahahahahahahaha

>that ashouldnt be on stream.

i would dogfuck her.

It could also explain why the nigger woman isn't attractive to anyone.

Fucking niggers.

I hope that when Trump is president, the Japanese government will have to pay for the US military here and Japan will either develop it's own military and retire the American support or, since Japan is paying, Japan will be able to select what types of soldiers that can come.

Well it's not a meme. But you're right, it's still very low.

>admitted to strangling the woman

well, at least we can avoid a lengthy trial and just cut straight to the lynching

>Well it's not a meme.
Any actual evidence other than baseless speculation?

RREEEEEE

RAPE AND KILL ALL THE WHITE WHORES YOU WANT BUT STAY AWAY FROM MY WAIFUS

RRREEEEEEEEE

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Brown_Okinawa_assault_incident

what is it about niggers named mike brown?

Nips, you need to wise up. Koreans are already redpilled on blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=bXfgGRNkcVQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ThfpSjoeJoY

Bingo, and with interracial relationships being pushed as a norm, blacks (again mostly men) are trying harder than ever to 'upgrade' so to speak. Their genes know they are outdated and have hit an evolutionary wall, the only way they can pass on and survive is through higher quality mates and genes--to adapt basically.

This is why they rape whites or any other race, why successful black men almost exclussively marry other races and partially why they flood western countries.

Literally just google it.

nignog pissed japan off and now they're going to bomb hawaii again

Also, this whole meme about blacks being superior and getting white/asian women as converts is a clear cover up of insecurity.

It's actually the other way around, their biology and genes are pushing them to evolve past and replace their outdated ones. To breed away theirs (what makes them black) essentially.

>be nigger
>go to japan
>rape beat and kill
>go to europe
>rape beat and kill
>go to america
>rape beat and kill

It's actually a meme started by Jake (((Adelstein)))

He actually found a jap female to marry it? Parents must have been thrilled:
"Japanese media identified Gadson, who also goes by his Japanese wife’s family name of Shinzato"