Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?

Would you buy a young woman's milk, if it was publicly accessible in all stores?
Also would you work or start a woman dairy company, that would produce girl milk and other products like girl cheese or tit icecream?

Other urls found in this thread:

community.babycenter.com/post/a29733091/do_not_attempt_to_sell_your_milk_on_onlythebreast.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, and no. It would be very expensive due to the fact you'd have to pay the women at least minimum wage.

who said that we need to pay women?

The government

Leaving all the legal views and bureaucracy thoughts a side,yes.

That same goverment may said that we dont need to pay them

If you really want pay women for their milk, it should be based on how much she produced. I suggest $0.50 per liter

bump

Who dat

No, human breast milk tastes awful

It does?

Sauce?

No, it taste like the left over milk from frosted flakes, but a bit watery.

no. I can suck on my wifes tits when i need to be reminded that breast milk tastes like spicy sour cream

It tastes like spoiled half and half

interesting how you'd drink the milk of another animal than the milk of your own kind...

obviously never tried mother's milk. tastes like shit dude.

not good to drink too much of either. human milk just does not taste any good. i learned the hard way heating up pumped milk not knowing it wasn't powder milk.

I was fucking a woman that had a 1 year old kid. Her milk tasted good.

This guy gets it. Or honey nut Cheerio's. I even compare it to honey dew melon sometimes...

These moms had bad eating habits or other activities.

This is a healthy taste and what it should be like.

The taste is affected tremendously by what she eats, drinks (and smokes).
My wife's tasted like a leftover bowl of milk, sweet and surprisingly filling. 6 months after she gets into the "pump'n'dump" routine, by storing/freezing milk for the kid from earlier in the day week. So she could drink alcohol on the weekend, and just unfreeze earlier stuff. Booze made it taste a bit more raw. Then she added in pre-preggo habits of smoking weed. Taste with weed seemed like what stuffing a used gym sock in my mouth would taste like.

So, again it all depends on what you eat. I can't even imagine what that shit would taste like if the woman was smoking cigarettes... jesus.

op 12 year old confirmed

posts this same thread all day long what a loser

no no. it wasn't that. if you try powerder milk for freshly born kiddos it also tastes really bad.
the taste only depends a bit on what a mother eats.

Yes, yes. it was. I agree with what the other poster said. What you eat affects the taste more than just "a bit". And are you trying to say that powdered milk and breast milk taste similar? Tf? As a mom who has breast fed before, and yes, tasted my own milk and my baby's powdered milk, I can say they do not taste similar.

she did not eat any bad mate. not much onions or garlic and stuff and lots of fruits.
it just does not taste very good for a grown up person. it has what babies need and give them a little taste of what mumm had to help them develop their taste. also depends greatly when you take it. it changes depending on age of child and on the amount of milk being used.
don't think i am a retard. actually try it before bashing around here.

it does not taste much because of the fresh sense of taste of babies. that is why they don't get much salt or spices in their first months once they get their first food/puree. they taste it very extreme. that is why also baby food does not taste that good when a grown up tries it. if you spice it up to your taste, the kids cannot eat it. that is why never give children any food with artificial aromas. it kills their sense of taste

Actually try it? I clearly stated in my post I've tried both before. As a nurse/mother who has personally had milk shooting out of her nipples, I think I know more than you do on the subject. I've breast fed and I've used formula. From my milk to Similac and enfamil. Garlic and onions aren't the only things that can affect the taste.

I wouldn't doubt powder/formula is awful. Our 1st we had to use that about 6 months in, kidlet did not take kindly to the taste.

What she takes in greatly affects taste and volume. Drinking lots of water, huge salads, nuts, whole milk, etc and wife was able to pump 15-20 oz each side (B cup) every 4 hours. Tasted awesome, well I'd just drain her with sucking.

However she didn't even have to tell me she started smoking weed again, I knew the day she got back after work. That went through and filtered down into the milk in a few hours.

Also, when I speak of taste I mean direct from tit draining my wife empty before bed. Not storing in the fridge or freezing it for later to use in my cereal or something. I only consumed it fresh from her. So I can't speak to how well the flavor holds up after being in the fridge or freezer.

Thankfully, it was something she was really into. Nursing releases all those brain chemicals for baby/mom bonding, so its good to do that and drain her. She described it as pleasurable and relaxing. Just having the fullness being released from her chest.

well i tried it several times for checking heat up temperature. it always tasted the same to me, and never any good. it is not as sweet as cow milk.
also: tits, timestamp or gtfo
fuck off "mum"

Drinking too much milk as an adult is linked to osteoporosis. Enjoy mates1

Bumping for for tits, timestamp or gtfo. Shows us some mommy titties!

No that's disgusting. 9/10 for creativity tho.

Bump

How the fuck did we let this thread die right before getting a chance at seeing mommy titties?

Hellllll no. U seen what bitches put in their bodies?

I would buy it if the woman came with the milk. Yum

What makes people post threads like this every day? Is it an obscure agenda, or are you just fixated on this? It would never occur to me to ask this, or any other question, more than once so can you explain OP?

I am a "mum", and one who's breast milk clearly tasted better than your wife's. Maybe she was sneaking some late night garlic tacos?

lactate for us

I agree. I agree with whatever you say

Tits!

It could work the same way as sperm donation, the woman comes in, goes on the milker and is paid by the liter, it's a viable business idea.

That sounds fuckin tasty tbh, I love drinking the milk from the bowl after eating my cereal

can you show your middle finger beside your tits?

Are you lactating now? tits look engorged. or they're just juicy as fuckk

Got a middle finger fetish?

depends on the age of the girl

milk plz

There are already websites where you can easily get it.

onlythebreast to name one

look what you started you milky roastie

Love those tits! Perfect size for sucking. Husbands lucky as fuck!

>too much
Faggot detected.

damn, ,more

Got ma fapping material for the night. Would be better if you could post a pic of you lactating though baby

can we see your cunt?

>implying you're not getting goatmilk mixed with a dirty old mans piss
I know because I used to sell "used" "womens" panties on the internet. Nothing easier than scamming horny men

you could buy it buy the liter

Then you guys wonder why no one wants to prove they're a femanon.

It's like craigslist, you literally meet up with the person.

go fuck yourself "hero"

Shut up fag. She's lactating and clearly the mommy hormones are messing with her. She's probably fingering her loose cunt just reading all these comments

this is Sup Forums, faggot.

KYS

My gf has that same bra, where you from?

This.
Show us some lactating! And some clit. And if you could drink some for me as well that would make me hard as fuck

community.babycenter.com/post/a29733091/do_not_attempt_to_sell_your_milk_on_onlythebreast.com

kek. looks like Sup Forums is already all over this.

but she has nice tits and I want to see more please

Only if I ran my own country & could enslave the milking girls
Feed them only Fruits n veggies so their milk tasted clean and have them produce 5 children over five years. After that they would be put out to pasture allowed to go find a husband.

If they gave birth to girls they would be taken for home care education and at 15 used for milk

Boys would be put in military school teaching them tactics, combat, math and literacy. when they hit 15 into the military.

>and another saying they had a fetish for adult lactation and wanted me to nurse them.
fucking b

Oh..i remembered this. My friend bought it once and made vodka shots out of those milk

But no i wouldn't buy.
I'd buy if I can suck it from the source

they have a "willing to sell to men" section

Yeah, cuz her and your girl are the only two girls with lacy bras.

I actually want to try it and not for sexual reasons. We already drink on an industrial level cow's milk and not the milk a LOT of us drank that nature provided for us. I know I can get it from websites, but anything not gone through industry vetting - I only trust people I know. No one I personally know who produced human milk allowed me to taste it because they get that look and cringe like it was a sexual request. I just want to know if it tastes as good as nursing babies make it look.

Had a one night stand with a girl who was lactating. It tasted a bit sweet. It's only one girl, so I can't say that's what it should taste like for sure.
The girl I fucked had terrible eating habits and smoked, but her milk was slightly sweet.

This. If I could suck it straight from the source then hell yeah I'd buy it.

They're comments. Calm your tits. People who say they're femanon and don't want to prove they're real are most likely not femanons. The real ones usually don't care about tits, timestamp, or gtfo. Like the mom in this thread.

Well you look stupid now don't you.

Damn, do you let your husband drink from your gorgeous tits?

Isn't this part of the plot of the new Mad Max.

>OP got his ideas from a movie

do you lurk b often?
what's your fav type of threads?

Tits always brings a thread back from the dead.

The best way to make a business out of selling breast milk is to sell it "straight from the tap" in milk bars. Wheel the bitches around on carts and sell it to milk drinkers by the suck: $10 for 10 seconds; and to coffee drinkers by the squeeze: a buck a pump.

No, because direct from the source is the only way to enjoy it.

>sucking milk from 18 y/o filipina with fat pregnancy tits, while I rail her pussy.

Probably YLYL threads. I mostly just browse through random ones. Leave a comment on one or two. Like ones that are original.

yummy
their tits are usually small too

well nice
as you can see, you can blow up a thread by just posting a picture
>check how many replies your pic already got
how long have you lurked? going on 5 years for me

Husbands a lucky bastard.

Bet if you post a pic of you lactating you'd be used for all lactating related threads

I would induce lactation instead of prengnancy ( less mess) and after 5 years of intense milking woman would be processed to meat

Would you ever sell your breast milk? And would you ever let a man pay you to suck on your tits? And if yes, how much?

^Asked what we are all thinking.

Not the mum in the pic, but I am another femanon (who has bigger boobs) and I would definelty sell my milk. I wouldn't let a random ass man suck on my titties tho.

Tits and time stamp, or shut the fuck up and let the real femanon answer.

Kik?

bump

It actually tastes like the cow milk from a Kellogg's frosties cereal bowl, so actually pretty good! And it turns me on, to drink from my wife's titts

Time stamp, or gtfo.